Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Welcome to Cake Mania: To the Max forum

[Post New]by mimito3 on Jan 6, 11 7:22 PM
Stuck on Day 60. Any advice?

Welcome to Cake Mania: To the Max forum

[Post New]by birdysmom on Jan 12, 11 12:19 PM
I cannot get other slots to open on my oven - read the help section in the game and nothing works. i am an experienced CakeManiac, but sure would love some help here!

Thanks!

Level 89...HELP!!

[Post New]by hoosiergal11 on Jan 12, 11 12:33 PM
I canot get past day 89...any suggestions out there? I have tried so many different things to get through this...The goal is 1750 and the best i have done is like 1300...any help would be great!

Welcome to Cake Mania: To the Max forum

[Post New]by birdysmom on Jan 14, 11 4:23 PM
e85409 wrote:[b]
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Cake Mania: To the Max forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Cake Mania: To the Max players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
I have passed level 60 with all super goals reached n have purchased almost all interior decor but how can i open up another oven slot? HELP!

I finally figured it out! When you are in "shop" mode, move your cursor over the square in the bottom left corner - shows a lightning bolt at first, I think. That will show you the other options! YAY!!

J0an
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by J0an on Jan 17, 11 9:35 AM
There is an update that lowers level 90's $ needed. I haven't found the update at BigFish yet. I think I'll email support and request it though because I'm stuck too!

[Post New]by Michelles_Bells on Jan 17, 11 10:34 AM
J0an wrote:There is an update that lowers level 90's $ needed. I haven't found the update at BigFish yet. I think I'll email support and request it though because I'm stuck too!

Let us know when you find that update- I'm stuck on 90 and it's impossible to get the Goal, even on Relaxed Mode. There aren't enough customers to make the goal, even if you keep each of them at max hearts. Disappointing.

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Jan 18, 11 4:53 PM
To J0an & Michelles_Bells

Either you downloaded the game after 15th December, in which case I'm sorry to break it to you but you probably already have the easier version.

Or, if you downloaded before then, I wonder how you managed to miss the thread about the update when you searched for information because it's the thread right below this one (these are always the top 2 threads in this forum) and its title is ........

'UPDATE! New version available for Cake Mania: To the Max! December 15, 2010'

Edited on 01/18/2011 at 4:56:31 PM PST

[Post New]by kaw920 on Jan 21, 11 7:07 PM
rockyluver3 wrote:OK, I am stuck on level 90.......................anyone have any clues?

I am having the same problem and have been on several sites and it seems everyone is asking this question but no answers yet

gtagta
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

dudes

[Post New]by gtagta on Jan 29, 11 12:51 PM
Please, [day 24] when all positions are occupied by dudes and you have not achieved goal, is your only choice to quit the game?

[phone doesn't help] [REBOOTING DOESN'T HELP]

thx!

Edited on 02/07/2011 at 6:56:31 PM PST

[Post New]by Saturnbaby on Feb 5, 11 11:07 PM
I am not able to save the game either (at least any time I get past level 70 it resets to no saved games!)!! Absolutely love it and found it amazing... I did have trouble in the 90s the one time I played at that level, but my game disappeared and I haven't been back that high in one sitting since I started having problems. I am also running Windows 7 and have to restart my computer every time I want to play this game, because if I have used my computer for anything else it will just keep kicking me back to my desktop until I restart... then it works fine.

[Post New]by jobeasy1980 on Feb 23, 11 7:45 AM
[removed by moderator]

Edited on 06/29/2011 at 3:57:01 PM PST

[Post New]by tessiewebb on Mar 5, 11 10:58 AM
I have reached level 25, again..having started from the beginning twice, with superstar scores on each level. I've not been able to purchase the 4th oven slot nor any interior items. The telephone is out because the game is too fast with just the customers for me. The television is ok for the shoplifters, but the cops and the doctors seem unimpressed with any of the color choices. I'm stuck on level 25, can't even seem to make the goal much less the superstar. Haven't been able to purchase the fastest shoes because the amount of money earned on each level is pitiful compared to the cost of the upgrades. I started over thinking I'd be smarter and buy everything I possibly could but this time around I'm in pretty much the same shape I was the last time I got to this level. I've played and beaten many time management games with excellent scores on each level but this one has me in a quandary. Don't know if the game is worth the effort. Could use any help anyone can offer though, first on how to earn more money per level and then how to get superstar on level 25. Thanks in advance.

cowmich
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by cowmich on Mar 21, 11 2:08 PM
I am stuck on day 27 - the shoplifter day. I can't keep up with the cakes and still collect the money before it's stolen. I have never gotten stuck on a Cake Mania day this early in the game. Any suggestions on how to pass this level - any ideas are welcome. Please, please help!

[Post New]by tinkey7 on Jun 29, 11 2:13 PM
Ok I have a problem. I played Cake Mania to the Max months ago and finished my free trial, yesterday I had the money to buy the game and so I did, my save data from my trial is still there but now my game does not save my progress at all. I tried uninstalling and running as an administrator, I went into my folder options and everything, but the game does NOT save. How can I fix this, otherwise I've wasted $10.

[Post New]by monkeyfries on Jun 27, 14 8:06 PM
I personally love this game it is not the best CM game I have ever got but it is nice and also I love how the producers added new stuff but rembered the old
frosters from CM 1
cookie oven from CM 1
evans backery lay out as in "back to the backery"
and also in CM lights camera action jill said she haden't "hand decorated a cake in ages" this is wat she meant

this game is a little hard but u just need a cookie oven, faster shoes, and a TV it is good to have more than 1 oven and more then 2 frosters but u don't need them as much to keep costumers from leaving

[Post New]by kitkatm42 on Oct 28, 14 5:14 AM
I'm having problem with this game. Very slow, sticky...I'm on a new HP computer, shouldn't run like this. My other Cake Mania games are fine. Any suggestions?

Go to: