teady bear

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:teady bear

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Mar 19, 11 3:33 PM
Hi ksrsra,

If you've already contacted Customer Support, you can make sure that your email is in the queue by checking for an automated response with an incident number (be sure to check your Spam folder!). You can also reply to that auto-message if you'd like to add more information to your ticket. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Mar 19, 11 4:16 PM
Would someone please explain the problem? Since this is a straight HOG there are no inventory items and you can't get the bear as such. Is this an item to click on to make disappear? If so, which location?

Edited on 03/19/2011 at 4:22:32 PM PST

wikkie757
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by wikkie757 on Apr 15, 11 9:07 PM
I am having the same problem, when I use the hint the magnifying glass goes over the rope like I need to cut it but I don't have anything to cut it with and when I click on the bear nothing happens!

wikkie757
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by wikkie757 on Apr 15, 11 9:09 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:Would someone please explain the problem? Since this is a straight HOG there are no inventory items and you can't get the bear as such. Is this an item to click on to make disappear? If so, which location?

I am having it in the Lair of "Saul" the lunatic Creechman.

[Post New]by satexasgirl on May 2, 11 12:18 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:Would someone please explain the problem? Since this is a straight HOG there are no inventory items and you can't get the bear as such. Is this an item to click on to make disappear? If so, which location?

Apparently a number of players are/were having trouble collecting the teddy bear when they first enter Saul, "The Lunatic's" lair. I was first made aware of it via a PM from someone. I guess people were having trouble clicking on it and getting it to disappear they assumed they had to have something or do something first to collect it. I emailed the developers of the game and explained the problem also stating that I had never had an issue with the game. They emailed me back, verifying that in this respect it is a straight HOG as I responded somewhere above. I also PM'ed a moderator in order to give the mods a heads up on the issue.

[Post New]by lucydog2 on May 16, 11 5:57 PM
so we just can't play the game any more there has to be a fix

Kym_
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Kym_ on May 26, 11 2:28 PM
playing under a different profile and still cannot get the bear!!

ionadryer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ionadryer on May 30, 11 9:44 PM
I ran into the same problem. Instead of quitting the game, I went back to the main screen (by clicking on the laptop in the lower left) where I chose another place on the map. Thankfully, The Lunatic's lair wasn't needed for a clue. I was able to accuse a suspect and continue on with the game.

edit: disregard that^
It only works when Saul is the suspect, not when he is the victim. off to tech support...

Edited on 06/05/2011 at 2:49:23 PM PST

[Post New]by Lagatitanegra on Jun 9, 11 6:11 PM
Hi all i actually have this game on disc{i bought at walmart) and have the same problem clicking on that damn bear so it's not a big fish problem it's a design problem with mumbo jumbo. when i click on the hint button i thought it was focusing on the wall...it you look real closely it does look like a shadow of a bear on the wall also but still doesn't work. this "is not" the 1st time i've had problems with one of their (mumbo jumbo) games. Hidden object games are my favorite pass time games, but this will be my last purchase with that particular company i think they are a rip off. I suggest you all do the same.

[Post New]by Lisora on Jun 22, 11 6:08 PM
I had the same problem as everyone else with the bear. I contacted Mumbo Jumbo and they sent me a link to download the updated version of the game. It works perfectly.

[Post New]by scruf57 on Jun 24, 11 9:11 PM
Lisora--Thank you soooo much!!!!! I contacted Mumbo Jumbo and now the game works!!!!

[Post New]by Lisora on Jul 3, 11 7:27 PM
No problem - glad I could help! I've become totally addicted to this game!

[Post New]by Blaze50 on Oct 4, 11 4:10 AM
Everybody that is having trouble with the teddy bear issue, there is a fix. You have to go to Mumbo Jumbo web site and send them a email message telling them about the problem. They will send you a link to fix the problem. I bought the game from Big Fish Games and was having the same problem. The link will you let you download a total new game under Mumble Jumbo. They are suppose to be sending Big Fish Games to the patch to fix it, but as of the posting of this message, they still haven't gotten it. I think the address is: support@Mumbo Jumbo. If you bought the game from Big Fish Game like I did, you won't be able to play it until they receive the update. The patch that Mumbo Jumbo sends you, does work. You have to start a new game, but the game works. I hope this helps everybody that is having this problem.

[Post New]by Grandhighdruid on Jan 2, 12 7:01 AM
I just tried to do that (email their tech support) and they said that it's a bfg problem. What do I do now?

christina1533
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by christina1533 on Dec 13, 12 5:19 PM
It seems unlikely that this issue was ever resolved, but just in case...

Does anyone have a solution for being unable to click on the teddy bear, please?

christina1533
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by christina1533 on Dec 14, 12 7:58 AM
For anyone who is interested, here is the response I got after contacting **** games via their online contact form, which is hosted on their website, aptly named ****.com:

Hello,

We apologize for the confusion.
IPLAY is not affiliated with Big Fish Games
For assistance with your purchase please visit their website.
Their website can be found using the link below.
http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home
Thank you for contacting Game Center Support.

Sincerely,
Ashley
Game Center Support Team

My response was the following:

Hello,

I'm not quite sure how IPLAY is involved in this situation. I submitted a ticket via the form at: http://www.****.com/contact-us. It is located under "request support". **** has many games available for sale at Big Fish Games. Could you please tell me how I get in touch with the company who created "Unlikely Suspects" and who sells that game online at Big Fish Games?

Thank you,
Christina

I'm excited to see how this resolves itself, lol.

pinkbear022
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by pinkbear022 on Dec 23, 12 2:33 PM
I'm having the same problem!! You can't get the teddy bear~I've tried everything!

[Post New]by snooks69 on Jan 1, 13 11:08 AM
Game is great p to the Teddy Bear..I have uninstalled twice..still can" t click the teddy bear off..so if no help will have to uninstall..any help? ;

pinkbear022
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by pinkbear022 on Jan 1, 13 6:15 PM
I googled **** games~~underneath it said this site could harm your computer~so I didn't go to the site. Big Fish gave me a refund for the game but I would rather get an update & be able to play it!!

Go to: