Re:Post any Season Match technical issues here only

[Post New]by bevoco on Sep 22, 14 6:11 AM
After loading IOS8 on IPad,the game won't lad. I have followed help section, uninstalled, then reinstalled, but still crashes.

[Post New]by Pettifogger on Oct 3, 14 1:06 PM
Same iOS8 issue as the previous post. Season Match ran OK on my wife's iPad2 under iOS7, but with iOS8 (I think it said iOS 8.0.2) the game loads to the splash screen, and then without further notice crashes back to the iPad desktop (or whatever Apple calls the main screen). It seems to be an old game but my wife would like to continue playing it, and is disappointed that she can't. I feel bad because i'm the one who upgraded her iPad to iOS8; she knows better than to accept iOS upgrades in the first month or two.

[Post New]by BoopyFaulkner on Oct 11, 14 4:38 PM
bevoco wrote:After loading IOS8 on IPad,the game won't lad. I have followed help section, uninstalled, then reinstalled, but still crashes.

I'm having the same problem and I really enjoy this series of games. I also can let my grandchildren play them. I hope there will be a fix for this.

[Post New]by SSatel on Oct 19, 14 9:25 AM
I have an iPad 2 and am having the SAME problem with all 3 Season Match games!! VERY frustrating as I find the games relaxing.

Miri08
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Miri08 on Nov 8, 14 11:14 PM
I have an iPad Air and have the same problem... not just the first Season's Match but all 3.
I had the same problem with numerous other BF hidden object games too but slowly most of those are working now but NONE of Season's match.
I've spent a few hundred $'s ( AUD) plus on BF games and I'm sure many others have too.
There's no excuse for BF to take our money and then not bother to have the devs update games with each new iOS version.
Whilst I know that only iTunes can refund your money, the very least BF can do is keep their games up to date AND reply to forum posts!

Edited on 11/08/2014 at 11:26:46 PM PST

Go to: