Bumping it forward.

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for RTR

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Dec 1, 08 6:09 PM
I just realized I left out a section in the walkthrough

After you have the sharp knife, return to toy store basement and use the knife on the shackled teddy bear - receive matches. Then go through the door by the phone.

[Post New]by kattersmek on Dec 2, 08 7:56 AM
ok you are looking thru victors telescope how do you or what do you do with that blue round puzzle thing with all the numbers on it how do you work it? ??? I clicked on it but it did nothing is a puzzle to work or what????? i have found all the hearts but 1 now. and I am wondering do I need to go back up to victors house AGAIN for the 3rd time i think i got 2 hearts from there already...

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Dec 2, 08 8:12 AM
The telescope numbers are part of the solution to another puzzle.

I only found one heart at Victor's cottage and that was in the shed attached to the house. In all the games I played the random ones were in the main Ravenhearst area and garden. I've heard some people found one at the front gate, but so far I haven't had a heart show up there yet.

[Post New]by BROXIEK on Dec 2, 08 12:12 PM
When I solved the puzzle for the door lock at gingerbread house i DID NOT receive pot holder??? how do i get it now?

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Dec 2, 08 12:25 PM
The potholder should be in the Hidden Object area of the "tea party" in the gingerbread house. It will go into your inventory after you find the items there.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Dec 2, 08 1:37 PM
kattersmek wrote:ok you are looking thru victors telescope how do you or what do you do with that blue round puzzle thing with all the numbers on it how do you work it? ??? I clicked on it but it did nothing is a puzzle to work or what????? i have found all the hearts but 1 now. and I am wondering do I need to go back up to victors house AGAIN for the 3rd time i think i got 2 hearts from there already...
Welcome to the Fish Pond. You don't do anything with the blue round thing. Look at the segment that has the club in it. It's a clue you'll need for a puzzle after you are able to unlock the skeleton lock in the elevator. I believe you'll find this clue in your notebook, now that you've found it. Good Luck and Happy Gaming

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Dec 2, 08 8:58 PM
bump

Cajie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Cajie on Dec 3, 08 8:56 AM
juliamadeane wrote:bump

julia if you are on here please help me again.

I can't find the smoking pipe in the baby carriage in the attic so i can get the bobby pin to get out of there. Believe me i have hit the hint button a thousand times and clicked all around and in the circle could it be i have a malfunction here?

[Post New]by sanruth on Dec 3, 08 1:05 PM
Okay, Where, what is the three doors? I've been to the school and playroom but I can't seem to remember how to get back there.

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Dec 3, 08 1:50 PM
sanruth wrote:Okay, Where, what is the three doors? I've been to the school and playroom but I can't seem to remember how to get back there.

Go back to the outside of the "Toys for Brats" store and you will see the store on your left and the slide on your right . . . then just move your cursor toward the bottom of your screen and it should take you back to the three doors.

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Dec 3, 08 1:52 PM
Cajie wrote:
juliamadeane wrote:bump

julia if you are on here please help me again.

I can't find the smoking pipe in the baby carriage in the attic so i can get the bobby pin to get out of there. Believe me i have hit the hint button a thousand times and clicked all around and in the circle could it be i have a malfunction here?

It is in the box to the right of the screen where there is the doll and the chicken. The smoking pipe looks like part of the chicken. It took me forever to find it so I will NEVER forget where that one is!!!

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Dec 4, 08 6:54 PM
Thanks Princess! I'm glad to help, especially since we don't want anyone joining Charles!!

Welcome to the pond!

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Dec 4, 08 7:45 PM
Bumping this up in hopes the new users may read it . . .

mimkramer
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by mimkramer on Dec 4, 08 8:34 PM
I feel like I'm the only one who can't get into the basement of the school - I'm old but not over 70 so what is that puzzle with the two pictures all about??

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Dec 4, 08 8:58 PM
Hi mimkramer! This link is to the thread titled "Schoolhouse" in the Return to Ravenhearst forum. It should help you solve that puzzle. Just copy the link and paste into your browser.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/12812.page

Welcome to the pond and Good Luck!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 5, 08 7:06 AM
And again...Hopefully someone will read it before creating yet another thread......

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Dec 5, 08 4:56 PM
BIG BUMP!
This really should be a stickie, but doubt people will bother to read it before posting.

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Dec 5, 08 6:25 PM
Time for just another little bump

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts