gbond
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:can't exit the lab after completing seed puzzle and printing documents

[Post New]by gbond on Jan 30, 11 2:25 PM
I have completed the seed puzzle, printed the resulting analysis, printed the results of the package wrapping, tuned off the microscope, closed the scanner, but when I attempt to leave, I get the message that I need to put everything back in order. I can't remove the seeds from the microscope and I can't leave the evidence or the tweezers on the table. I'm at a complete loss.

Re:Welcome to Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny forum

[Post New]by dorsay on Apr 3, 11 2:57 PM
I have a problem with the game. I have almost finished it, but it seems that there's a "bug".. I'm in the room which is behind the blades, I have already used the bucket and opened the handle of the door, but each time I try to go back through the culvert, the girl turns back to the platform... No message, no comment... she simply can't turn back.. It's great, that you sell reliable games!

[Post New]by SugarCilli on Apr 5, 11 10:49 AM
I absolutely LOVE this game , its fun , its hard and it is exiting. Anyone who loves a good adventure game should try this one out and the two before it " FBI confidential" n "hunt for the puppeteer". I hope big fish get more games for grown ups like these three great games. But next time change up the character , Im tired of her giber gaber about everything!

If you are thinking about getting it , Well then just go for it! Happy gaming folks!

dp12
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by dp12 on Apr 8, 11 2:46 PM
maziej1973 wrote:Ok...I am stuck. I opened the box that was left outside the FBI building but I can not get the wrapper from ****...I can't do anything. Can someone please help me or send me a saved game or something.

Thanks....

Try using the gloves on the parcel and put it in an evidence bag. Use the gloves to remove it from the bag to test it.

dp12
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by dp12 on Apr 8, 11 2:47 PM
kayleebirdy wrote:I've never played a large file game of this type before. Could someone please tell me the how-tos? I'm used to reg. hidden object games.Thanks!

You should use a walkthrough of the game if you've never played large file games before. You will find it difficult and v frustrating.!

dp12
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by dp12 on Apr 8, 11 2:56 PM
I'm in the lighthouse, and am trying to align the propeller blades so she can crawl under the blades in the duct. Every time I attach one of the wrenches to the front of the blades and click to turn them, the wrench pops back into inventory. So close the end - help!

[Post New]by junk5000 on May 11, 11 10:18 PM
I am stuck at the Louisiana map. I have printed the walkthrough and have read and re-read it and I cannot figure it out. Please help!

[Post New]by DrKate on May 15, 11 1:50 PM
naynay0510 wrote:Everyone has gotten further than me...I have repeatedly tried to use the nail file to open the box and cannot even get that far. It will not allow me to open. Is there a trick to this?

I wish I could help, but I am having the same problem. Is there something wrong with the game or something wrong with me?

Edited on 05/15/2011 at 1:51:31 PM PST

[Post New]by chattwin1 on Sep 27, 11 7:22 PM
Sazerac wrote:
DELISHA14 wrote:
DELISHA14 wrote:I am also having a problem at the cinema opening the curtain. I tried to put the bucket of bricks on the handle of the wheel,but an hourglass stops me from doing it can anyone help.
I figured it out you have to be fast.As soon as the wheel stops to turn and you here the clicking sound than put bucket of bricks on handle before it starts to turn again.I hope I helped someone else that's stuck on this.

Thanks Delisha14, I had almost given up playing because of this!!

[Post New]by luv2camp on Mar 25, 12 4:33 PM
The game will not let me use the stupid "piece of metal" to open the theatre exit door.....any suggestions/help? I thought when I got passed the bucket of bricks issue, I would be ok......nope, not at all!!

Re:can't exit the lab after completing seed puzzle and printing documents

[Post New]by cactus_123 on May 21, 12 11:53 AM
gbond wrote:I have completed the seed puzzle, printed the resulting analysis, printed the results of the package wrapping, tuned off the microscope, closed the scanner, but when I attempt to leave, I get the message that I need to put everything back in order. I can't remove the seeds from the microscope and I can't leave the evidence or the tweezers on the table. I'm at a complete loss.

having the same problem...

[Post New]by deltadawn57 on Mar 26, 13 4:05 PM
hi am trying to get past the first room and it wont let me open the file box or look at it with magnfying glass etc can someone help me please it wont let me do anything after getting rid of the cat food

Welcome to Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny forum

[Post New]by deltadawn57 on Mar 27, 13 6:20 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the righplease help i just got this game and whenever i try t examine anything it wont let me please help as i dont know what im doing wrong tyt.

Seatplan in cinema

[Post New]by silvereyenz on Sep 22, 14 12:57 AM
where can I find the seatplan in the auditorium?

[Post New]by JakeAuston on Jan 27, 15 6:21 AM
luv2camp wrote:The game will not let me use the stupid "piece of metal" to open the theatre exit door.....any suggestions/help? I thought when I got passed the bucket of bricks issue, I would be ok......nope, not at all!!

Go to: