Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Christmas Puzzle

[Post New]by Stevihj on Jan 13, 11 1:02 PM
The grapihcs are lovely. The gameplay is M3. Earning coins from the M3 you decorate your home before Christmas. Entertaining game.

This game is a B+.

Spookys_Mom
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

Christmas Puzzle

[Post New]by Spookys_Mom on Jan 23, 11 5:59 AM
Would someone please post how many levels and if there are more screens to decorate other than the one in the demo? Or is there just the one screen and once it is decorated the game is over. I want to buy but got pretty far in the demo so don't want to pay full price for just another hour of play time. If a DD I would go ahead but not at full price.
Thanks for the help!

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Aug 9, 11 10:45 AM
Graphics – 2.5 stars
Story – 2.5 stars
Music/Sounds – 3 stars
Gameplay – 2.5 stars
Overall – 2.625 stars

My ratings of games can be high as 5 and can be low as 1.

Ratings Explained:

1 star: Poor
2 stars: Okay
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Great
5 stars: Excellent

I won’t be purchasing this game at all. For those who did – Happy Gaming!

Gojira2006
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,183 Posts

[Post New]by Gojira2006 on Nov 11, 11 2:45 PM
This is a fun game, with no timer & fabulously difficult games as you progress in levels. . . !

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Nov 28, 11 9:54 AM
What a delightful game. Music was nice and put you in the mood for Christmas. I enjoyed this game a lot. I like the occassional match 3 game to play when I want to just chill or while I am downloading another game. Lots of different things in this game...love the rockets...and your curser becomes a hammer when the game gets constipated so you can break the lock. Love it! Good at $2.99, $4.99 or $6.99!

dlb628
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by dlb628 on Dec 7, 11 5:56 PM
Wow, does this game stink.

You don't have to worry about the game being too short. I've been playing it for 2 hours, and 50% of the time there are no coins for upgrading to even be won during a match 3 game. I am not ordinarily a match 3 player. I like some of them (like Farmscapes), but for me it is no fun to just play the games with no point to them at all, which is how it feels when you are not playing for coins to pay for upgrades. You're just matching for no reason, which to me is kind of boring. I'm already deleting this off my computer. If you really love match 3 games, you might like this because it does have a nice "Christmas" feel. But if you're buying it thinking it will be fun to get the cottage all decorated with upgrades, you are probably going to be disappointed with how long it's going to take.

Edited on 12/07/2011 at 5:56:50 PM PST

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Dec 21, 11 10:15 AM
If the game is running slow for you, your drivers may not be up to date. I am running on Vista with current drivers and having no speed issues. The game is responding very fast.

It is a nice match-3 Christmas game.

Merry Christmas

[Post New]by macalove on Dec 21, 11 12:59 PM
I came here to find a Christmas game and it's to easy for me but interesting!! Nice game, thanks developers!!

[Post New]by jvrussell on Dec 22, 11 3:59 PM
I enjoyed the game but one thing irritated me beyond bearing - it's a FIR tree, not a FUR tree, for goodness' sake!

HondaTrike
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by HondaTrike on Dec 23, 11 10:18 AM
I am adult, but I'm enjoying this game. It's nice to sit back and relax for a change, and not constantly wonder what to do, where to go. I think I'm getting burnt out on HOGs. I'd like to see some strictly adventure games for a while. Anyway, I downloaded the demo on this first. It was fun, so I bought. You do earn coins, that allow you to purchase items to decorate the home, trees, Xmas decorations, etc. That is fun. I have had no problems with the game. I did notice they just sent out an update, so I did update the game, but I'm all the way to Level 14 or something. I'm not good with these games, but it just allows me to take my time and enjoy the scenery. I did learn that the longer it takes you for each level, the less coins you earn, so I've got to speed things up I guess. The Christmas music is pretty in the background, but I have to admit as another reviewer said it was pretty for a while, then it becomes tiresome hearing the song over and over and over while you play a game. I may mute the music, but then that's what makes it Christmas. But to me this game is a nice relief from HOGs and just a more relaxing beautiful game. Everything is Christmas, even the icons on the levels, Santa hats, candy canes, gingerbread cookies, etc etc.

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Jan 5, 12 10:27 AM
This is a cute Christmas match three puzzle that is great for celebrating the season.

[Post New]by maiden96 on Feb 24, 12 4:30 PM
I really like this game it's cute the house looks so cute all decorated. My only complaint is that it is way to short. I decorated the entire thing and the only thing I can do now is make another user and start all over from the beginning. Wish there was many more levels or even different house to work upto. Glad I didn't pay for this or I would be a lot more upset.

Go to: