Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Kingdom of Seven Seals

[Post New]by queenpixie on Jan 25, 11 4:27 AM
Gee thanks for all the reviews!! I thought the trial was "cute" but is more like a child's game. I would play it for free but I'm not wasting my money on this one.

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Jan 25, 11 5:47 AM
Downloading now will edit with review later....

I Guess I missed it being released in Dec. Having just played today, I will say that on the plus side I had only 1 glitch in the hour demo - Game just shut down upon trying to start my first "quest". After that it was get the tennis shoes out! On the plus side the hints refill quite quickly ( I put the game difficulty at medium), the story line is very cute and it was quite clear what you were needed to do. On the negative side, the ****'s were VERY difficult for these old eyes even with my readers on. They blended all too well with the background, were very small and you would look for things like a lump of coal in the ceiling. OK would I buy it not toady, maybe if it came out as a DD (which it should have been if it came out as TGT and had already been released last month!). But this should not stop any of you from trying it. The hour did go pretty fast and I was caught mid play when the time ran out so I guess I was engrossed up to a point. (I am relentless when people say it is an easy game & I don't find it so!) Not my particular cup of tea but I think it was cute and that some fishes may just enjoy it if they don't have a bunch of problems, which from looking at the "tech. Issues" tab looks like there may be even more than what I encountered. All in all OK 2.5 out of 5!
LEAN

Edited on 01/25/2011 at 6:56:04 AM PST

LadyBlue0321
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by LadyBlue0321 on Jan 25, 11 6:26 AM
Really hated this game. The movement is gawky and cumbersome, objects are impossible to find. There's no real help (except in hidden object scenes), instructions are very vague. "Go find Turtle's grandson". I mean, there are a lot of places a turtle could be. Would have been nice to have a little direction. A Big waste of time for me.

Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

[Post New]by Stevihj on Jan 25, 11 7:08 AM
The graphics are fair. All I could think of was Barbie. The HOG scenes are impossible. Objects are dark and small. Then there is the fun of having the game crash in the same place 10 times. I give up!

This game is an F.

aucjif
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by aucjif on Jan 25, 11 8:20 AM
Is anyone else having difficulty retrieving the fortune dagger from the giant? He says that he is giving it to the princess, but it does not happen.

cherzy13
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by cherzy13 on Jan 25, 11 8:40 AM
YUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jan 25, 11 8:53 AM
Hey Fishies,

Just wanted to let you know that there are some more reviews available here if you're interested. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by MississippiNana on Jan 25, 11 10:53 AM
This game is a no-go for me, I wasted 15 minutes of demo, watching it play in slow motion. I am finding these lower cost games, not worth the credits. I think I will save my money on the better games, even if I have to pay more. Very disappointed in BF games at this time.

barbee44
Clownfish
Clownfish
667 Posts

[Post New]by barbee44 on Jan 25, 11 1:48 PM
I was totally LOST... had no clue what to do. I found myself facing three areas that sparkled but didn't go anywhere.

It has the look of a very old type game, but if I knew what I was supposed to do I might like it anyway. As it is, I'm giving up.

Akamar
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Akamar on Jan 25, 11 3:35 PM
It lost me four minutes in... :/ HOG scenes that seem to have nothing to do with the story, which felt rather generic to me at this point, bore me to begin with. When the scenes are made difficult with a combination of tiny images and the need to pixel hunt... It just didn't appeal to me.

Mimisix
Guppy
Guppy
196 Posts

[Post New]by Mimisix on Jan 25, 11 4:07 PM
I gave up after 20 minutes. I was just too dizzy to go any further. I love a challenge but found this to be just awful.

gpherder
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by gpherder on Jan 25, 11 4:11 PM
Definitely a no-buy for me. I won't touch a game the designers are incapable of making windowed. Full screen games irk me excessively.

[Post New]by daisyduck352 on Jan 25, 11 4:27 PM
Thought I was in lala land. I guess if you had someone under the age of 10 it would be a good game to get them interested? I got dizzy running around but have to admit I played it for 30 min before I thought, what am I doing? Oh well.. I must be bored.

dancemom1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,198 Posts

[Post New]by dancemom1 on Jan 25, 11 5:07 PM
It was a cute game, but too first grade for me. Didn't like the constant clicking to get the princess to move and the never ending movement of the fairy wings were extremely distracting. Would be a great game for a kid, but definitely not an adult, or at least one who is a seasoned gamer. Sorry, no purchase for me...hopefully a better game tomorrow.

doccat5
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by doccat5 on Jan 25, 11 7:08 PM
Thank you, but no thank you. Plot was confusing, and again with the teenie tiny items.........no buy here

theoldbag
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by theoldbag on Jan 25, 11 7:35 PM
This game reminds me of the ones I bought and installed long before I discovered BFG. Not progress in any way. We have such a wonderful selection of games here and new ones every day. It doesn't get any better than that. I won't be buying this one.

[Post New]by rainangel5301 on Jan 25, 11 8:05 PM
glitch after glitch, up to when it froze!! If it gets fixed I would give it another try, but not until someone says it's fixed.

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,219 Posts

[Post New]by Rhysdux on Jan 26, 11 12:32 AM
I gave up after twenty minutes. I couldn't find the turtle's grandson, and I looked on every bridge. The guards didn't say a word, and the fairy helper was worse than useless. So was the map, as there were two lights on the map and both were moving. I couldn't figure out if the second light was a moving goal or the witch. Also, day became night far, far too quickly...about every two minutes. This darkened the screen and therefore obscured my view of EVERYTHING, and seriously, if there's one thing I do not need in a game, it's a charcoal-grey screen!

This is the third unplayable game I've played in three games. Aren't the designers and developers doing any work anymore?

sunidayz
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by sunidayz on Jan 26, 11 2:45 AM
Ok, it was a cute game, but it seemed like a lot of running around in circles. It would be okay for kids I guess. But it was a little frustrating collecting items and not using them in the first hour. I must say I felt kind of relieved when the hour was over. Not a game for me.

[Post New]by kats8649 on Jan 26, 11 3:36 AM
I like the game but I cannot find the dial for the box at the elf's house . I am stuck can someone tell me where it's at ?

Go to: