abuscher
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Post any Kingdom of Seven Seals technical issues here only

[Post New]by abuscher on Jan 25, 11 9:56 AM
christaruth wrote:THIS GAME LOOKED LIKE A FUN GAME, BUT AFTER EVERYONE TURNED GREEN AND DISAPEARED, MY MOUSE WENT ALL JERKY AND WOULDN'T STAY WHERE I WANTED TO GO. TOO BAD, BECAUSE I LIKED THIS GAME. IF IT CAN'T BE FIXED, THEN I WON'T BUY THIS GAME.

abuscher
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by abuscher on Jan 25, 11 9:58 AM
same here. soon as i got outside i lost my mouse to jerky stuttering movements. no time for this, i put it in the trash can. bye bye.

Tink44
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by Tink44 on Jan 25, 11 10:51 AM
Disappointing. Couldn't get out of intro scene - sparkly steps that when clicked changed to shoes and went back to intro scene - cursor all over place and took about five minutes to get out using ctrl alt del several times to enable me to exit. Shan't bother with this one.

minnielou
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by minnielou on Jan 25, 11 11:19 AM
It also crashed my computer twice, just trying to start the game. The is twice now in less than a week that the games are unplayable. Disappointed to say the least.

runtotorun
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by runtotorun on Jan 25, 11 2:19 PM
Well, it's not our computers given the amount of people who have reported problems with this game. I got as far as clicking on the Sorceress' house when the cursor became very jerky. The game acted as if there were two games trying to be played at the same time. It's a shame really because it started out a bit promising. Good luck to the rest of you.

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by tj1147 on Jan 25, 11 3:32 PM
Same problems as some above. Really slow, jerky cursor. Cannot even "talk" to the first character, the Sorceress. Cannot find the "main menu" to exit the game and cannot remove it while it is still running! If I ever can get it to close, I might try reloading and giving it one more go...not sure. Surprised as I don't think I have ever had this kind of problem with a Big Fish game in nearly 2 years of playing.

unicornone
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by unicornone on Jan 25, 11 3:40 PM
Crash alert... crash alert... restart system... restart system... delete game... wait for next one.

steelerlady1
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by steelerlady1 on Jan 25, 11 4:04 PM
minnielou wrote:It also crashed my computer twice, just trying to start the game. The is twice now in less than a week that the games are unplayable. Disappointed to say the least.
SAME HERE!!!

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Jan 25, 11 4:10 PM
Hi everyone!

If you're encountering issues with Kingdom of Seven Seals crashing or not displaying properly, then it may help to run an update for your video card driver or DirectX. More information can be found in this help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the trouble persists, or if you have any questions on the steps, please be sure to contact our Customer Support team and they'll be happy to assist further.

Customer Support can be reached by clicking on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the "Contact Us" section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you've entered your question and clicked to "Check for Answers," you'll be led to our Help pages, from which your question can be submitted.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club" page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

Justine54
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Justine54 on Jan 25, 11 4:13 PM
I've downloaded and uninstalled it twice and I can't get it to even open it up. My curser walks like it's going to open the game then nothing and I'm still in the game manager window on my desktop screen. Nothing happens at all. Donick2 was right when they asked " What's going on with BF games, a lot of them don't work.

[Post New]by jblholiday on Jan 25, 11 4:21 PM
Can't control cursor. Should have tried before buying like I usually do. Buyer beware.

[Post New]by byrdsbytes on Jan 25, 11 7:46 PM
2nd'd 3'rd'd and so on. Seems as though this game was written "choppily". We have a strong computer and very updated. Still this game runs like so much jello. What's the deal?

steelerlady1
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by steelerlady1 on Jan 26, 11 7:55 AM
NO, IT DOES NOT HELP!!! NO OTHER COMPUTER IN THE HOUSE EITHER!! XP, VISTA AND 7

[Post New]by coreysupra on Jan 26, 11 8:00 AM
Also having problems with cursor and freezing screen then had to turn computer off to get out of screen. This is the second time for my downloading then uninstalling. Will not try again.

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Jan 26, 11 12:49 PM
Had the same problems as everyone else, however, my pc didn't crash!! !
I am disappointed though that this game is a no buy for me. I WILL NOT KEEP TRYING UNTIL MY PC DOES CRASH! Sorry BFG, but, that is just not an option. Also I can't believe it is a matter of UPDATES since so many had the same problems. May try it again (as it seemed like it might be fun) if it is brought back in a better more improved version.

BlueLena
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by BlueLena on Jan 26, 11 3:29 PM
Same problems as everyone else. This is the 2nd unplayable game demo in 2 nights. To be honest I'm sick of it, its not my computer at fault as every other game site functions just fine. I've had enough.

Sherryah
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by Sherryah on Jan 26, 11 6:04 PM
I have never had this problem before Vista 32 home premium with 3 Gig ram NIvida 512 graphic card so got plenty of power however I cannot open up the game. I download the game but when I try to open the game nothing happens. I bought the game without previewing it because it said my 60 minutes was over and I never opened the game. That made me mad and I did a dumb thing and bought it. I removed the game and installed it again and same thing happened. I hope someone had this happen so I am not the only one.

[Post New]by runeybee on Jan 26, 11 7:40 PM
Far as I can tell, this game has a huge memory leak problem. I got to the unicorn, then the game slowed to a crawl. Finally got it closed, rebooted, tried again. I got to the turtle, left that screen, went back, slowed to a crawl again.

mauserC96
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by mauserC96 on Jan 26, 11 9:37 PM
Downloaded the trial version. No problem. Waited for program to install. No problem. Pressed the play button. BIG problem. The little blue wheel spins a for a few seconds then the the program goes directly to the "Buy Now" screen. I don't think so! Tried rebooting the computer. Nada. Tried uninstalling and re-installing. Nada. I'm running Windows 7 Professional. No problem with other programs. This the second game this week from BFG that had problems. The first had an update that fixed the problems with it. But I won't be buying "Kingdom of Seven Seals" anytime soon.

Sherryah
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by Sherryah on Jan 28, 11 1:05 AM
mauserC96 wrote:Downloaded the trial version. No problem. Waited for program to install. No problem. Pressed the play button. BIG problem. The little blue wheel spins a for a few seconds then the the program goes directly to the "Buy Now" screen. I don't think so! Tried rebooting the computer. Nada. Tried uninstalling and re-installing. Nada. I'm running Windows 7 Professional. No problem with other programs. This the second game this week from BFG that had problems. The first had an update that fixed the problems with it. But I won't be buying "Kingdom of Seven Seals" anytime soon.

THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one with this problem. You explained it so much better only dummy me, I bought the game even though I could not open it and got the buy now. I have vista 32 home premium. Please let me know if you get it running, looks like a great game.

Go to: