Re:Welcome to Fear For Sale: Mystery of McInroy Manor forum

[Post New]by lpnmichy on Dec 24, 10 9:41 AM
This game looks good, Should I go ahead and buy it?

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Dec 24, 10 11:40 AM
well , it is good, if you like the demo, why not

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Dec 24, 10 2:35 PM
Very glad I waited for the SE. Quite a fun and enjoyable game and right up my alley. This will be a purchase for sure at Smallhaven.

tuttepeever
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by tuttepeever on Dec 25, 10 12:24 AM
Just finished playing and loved the game. There were plenty of challenges although I think the graphics could have been better. I recommend it.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

lisam63
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by lisam63 on Dec 25, 10 6:23 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all da fishes

i really like this game .. i thought i read somewhere that it may be too short but i've been playing awhile and feel i got my money's worth..
i like how you can remember what is on the right at the crossroads cuz the dog was there with the man..
also, like to have tons of stuff in my inventory so i have to use my brain cell to think a bit and like all stuff to do in just one room...

wondering....... will they ever put out a game where if you don't do the right things it would be the end of you ?? like to be killed or maybe blew yourself up or something like that..but of course..there would have to be saved places where to restart the chapter or something..

dunnno maybe too much egg nog last nite

kerchers
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by kerchers on Dec 25, 10 11:25 AM
can anyone help me,i'am stuck on the demo first time ever.They say thers something behind the vines but I can't get the knife to cut them,what am I doing wrong,please help wont be worth buying if I can't get pass this.Merry Chritmas everyone

[Post New]by carebare0907 on Dec 26, 10 3:12 PM
This is the first CE game that I have bought. Have been playing the game for almost 5 hours and am enjoying it but am really stuck!!!! I really hope someone can help me.

Not sure what to do next....I have found the boiler room, put coal into it, found the water main, found the remote in the other room but I have no idea what I am to do. The hint button keeps sending me to the control panel but I haven't been able to find the missing part on the right side. Looks like it might be another lever but I can't find it. Not sure what I am doing wrong but could really use some help.

Thanks and hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

[Post New]by redcol on Dec 29, 10 12:27 PM
Where do I find a walkgthrough for this game? I'd appreciate the help. I'm trying to find the saw to cut the wood for the rungs on the ladder. Thanks

[Post New]by stingmaster on Jan 6, 11 6:50 PM
Well it looks like I am going to buy this game.....looks like fun.......enjoy your evening all!

Makotukite
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Makotukite on Jan 10, 11 10:42 AM
I enjoyed this game - not too long - not too short. I only had to resort to the forum once for help (that bell in the crypt portion) and kicked myself when I got the answer! Nice combination of hidden object and brain teasers.

Dumchik
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Dumchik on Jan 20, 11 8:17 PM
Liked this game very much indeed. Can't wait for the sequel. uh - there WILL be a sequel, right?

[Post New]by loumottershead on Apr 26, 11 6:24 AM
I'm on the hatch, used the hammer and cannot get the oiler which is apparently under the board which I cannot move ! any suggestions?

[Post New]by bookreader60 on Jan 1, 12 7:24 AM
I am stuck? I can't get through the door?

[Post New]by tippy265 on Jan 27, 12 12:02 AM
im every on just went plain bonkers fixing the furnace and the eltricity and bycycle and flat tires on old car shoveling coal.eww i amm chapter three finly still not in the house close i think.thank you for walk thrus or id of just plain given up on this one in spite of the good hype i read on it thats why i bought it..im waiting for the thrills..ive figure the matence man did it because he sure wasnt doing his work keeping the place up lol lol good luck everyone

Go to: