Re:Welcome to Awakening: Moonfell Wood forum

[Post New]by MsChickapea on Dec 28, 10 8:13 PM
MsChickapea wrote:Hello, this is my first time here and I'm stuck with Awakening. I can't get past the Squirrel in the tree.

I have reinstalled the game. I have played other games and not had any problems at all. Mira the Fairy just repeats herself, doesn't really offer much help. I can't find any nuts anywhere to feed that squirrel and can't go any further than the waterfall.
Anyone there to help me??

[Post New]by barkingark on Dec 28, 10 9:27 PM
I really like this game as it is more challenging than some and doesn't just give things away.
I am having trouble getting my dragon to light the smoky incense. I put the dragon in the right place, have tried several times and am told it won't work. The dragon won't breathe fire to light the incense.
Any thoughts? Glitch? Thanks!

queencate
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by queencate on Dec 29, 10 10:27 AM
I AM HAVING TROUBLE GETTING THE LAST MUSHROOM TO GIVE TO THE DRAGON SO I CAN LIGHT THE TREE HOLE , AND I NEED THE DRAGON TO GIVE ME LITE ..OH WOES ME

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 29, 10 5:56 PM
queencate wrote:I AM HAVING TROUBLE GETTING THE LAST MUSHROOM TO GIVE TO THE DRAGON SO I CAN LIGHT THE TREE HOLE , AND I NEED THE DRAGON TO GIVE ME LITE ..OH WOES ME

If you are talking about a mushroom in the log, you need to use the stick. Check the walkthrough for screenshots on the locations of all the mushrooms.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/awakening-moonfell-wood-walkthrough

[Post New]by fancyred on Dec 30, 10 3:31 PM
I have re-installed the game twice and still cannot get the growth potion. What is going on. I have the newest video card for my puter.

[Post New]by tania18 on Dec 31, 10 12:07 AM
This game froze over and over at the gem stone pond... reinstalled on my laptop and now my pocket dragon won't light the incense, very annoying

[Post New]by tania18 on Dec 31, 10 12:09 AM
same thing is happening to me.... it's driving me crazy

[Post New]by babybubbles44 on Dec 31, 10 12:45 AM
I am having trouble....H E L P !!!!!!! I can not find out how to change back to night!!!! I put the key in the gate at the waterfall but it will not let me go through!!! How do I change back to night?????

[Post New]by 1linda1 on Dec 31, 10 8:29 AM
Tech support needed! I cant get Awakening: Moonfell Wood to show up on my Mac. I get the black screen and music and that is all. I have downloaded it three times. Always the same thing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 31, 10 1:18 PM
fancyred wrote:I have re-installed the game twice and still cannot get the growth potion. What is going on. I have the newest video card for my puter.

Welcome to the forums, fancyred!

Another fishie has found a work around:

gattoindex on Dec 29, 10 9:13 PM

finally,i solved the problem last night after searching several game forums,and i will write it here,to help the one who have the same problem

1.uninstall the game(don't worry about your data,it's safe)
2.install the trail version(use the bigfish download manager)
3.go to the lake overlook,find the goblin,talk to him,get the potion,and quit
4.uninstall the trail version,re-install the full unlimited version
...and go on...enjoy the game

so, i think that's the bug only in full version

(my poor english,maybe many mistakes )

[Post New]by ocean8ways on Jan 1, 11 8:32 AM
1linda1 wrote:Tech support needed! I cant get Awakening: Moonfell Wood to show up on my Mac. I get the black screen and music and that is all. I have downloaded it three times. Always the same thing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Same problem here! Not only that, but today it is not possible to actually SUBMIT a question to tech support/customer help (whatever). You can type your question, but there's no submit button.

[Post New]by Princessofpop on Jan 2, 11 6:47 PM
Hi,
So my problem with the game is a technical error. It occurs when I try to put the gemstone into the little tide pool by the waterfall. I'm at a loss, and wondering if this is supposed to be where the demo version ends and that message just cannot be displaced or if there is a bug. Whenever I try to place the rock in, the whole program just shuts down. I was going to buy this game until the error occured, so I am just wondering what the situation is, and if anyone else is having a problem with it.
Thank you very much in advance!

[Post New]by ajvolpi on Jan 4, 11 3:24 PM
Same problem here! Can't get the gemstone at the waterfall. Got the error message everytime and had to shut down. I already bought the full version and thought they would update this game and fix the problem by now!! Any progress anyone knows of?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 4, 11 8:29 PM
Hi 1linda1, ocean8ways, princessofpop and ajvolpi!

Regarding TECHNICAL ISSUES - there is actually a forum for all technical issues, Post any Awakening: Moonfell Wood technical issues here only. You will find a technical issue thread in all game forums and it will always be on the first page of the forums with a little stickie note next to it. I would suggest you look in there for answers to your questions.

To contact technical support: click on the green envelope to the lower right of these posts, then click "Contact Us" on the lower left of the page. After you have filled in all parts of the questionnaire you must click the "Check For Answers" button first, then you will see a new button to "Submit My Question" to tech support.

Hope this helps!

[Post New]by ngibsoncpc on Jan 10, 11 4:37 AM
I too am having trouble getting my dragon to light the incense burner. I have tried moving him to 50 different spots; however, it is not working. I have played tons of BF games and this is the first technical issue I've ever posted. I'm just too frustrated now and I need some guidance because can't go on until I get past this part.
Thanks,
Nikki

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Jan 12, 11 8:19 AM
Hi ngibsoncpc,

Welcome to the pond!

Have you placed the incense in the incense holder?

I was going a little nuts trying to light it until I realized I had not actually placed the smokey incense in the holder

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

nards1975
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by nards1975 on Jan 13, 11 11:25 PM
I used one of my credits to buy this game and it was awesome. The graphics are awesome. There are lots of different puzzles which i found a little challenging but some people may love that. I am so glad there is the SKIP option available. It is long enough game but it doesn't matter it will be over before you know it. All in all i had fun. No technical problems whatsoever.

[Post New]by yulish32 on Jan 15, 11 11:03 AM
Help me!! I'm stuck on level with hole and Grapping hook and i can't lift the box.
The rope with hook , i can't bring them together

[Post New]by John_G on Jan 15, 11 4:28 PM
Just ONE Word .. Brilliant !!!! .. Absolutely Brilliant Game In Every Respect !!!!

[Post New]by patpac on Jan 17, 11 3:19 PM
Has anyone figured out how to get the envelope from the cat? I imagine I need to get a fish from the waterfall but how do I get that?

Go to: