Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Azada Adventures

[Post New]by yogibear2 on Jun 22, 10 7:56 PM
Any time updates??

[Post New]by northernlightsx1 on Jul 1, 10 3:50 PM
I heard it will be out late July or Aug 2010..................

Akela16
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by Akela16 on Aug 6, 10 9:52 PM
I have just finished Azada Ancient Magic and searched for the new Azada Adventures... according to the forum the developers weren't happy with the 3rd game so pushed back the release. It is now August 07, 2010 and still no news on
Azada Adventures ,,, any new info on this game?

[Post New]by misty3davey7 on Aug 23, 10 11:58 AM
im soooooo tired of waiting does anyone know when the EXACT release date is? please reply! =)

[Post New]by WaxxyWorx on Sep 27, 10 5:09 AM
Good Day Fishes!
I finished Azada Ancient Magic and I really need to know when Azada Adventures will be released????? I cant wait to start and the anticipation is killing me!!!! HOW LONG DO I NEED TO WAIT???? Please please tell me......

Happy swimming! lol

[Post New]by gemandy on Oct 29, 10 8:14 AM
Hi to all the other fishes

any news on azada 3 I am replaying the old ones (first one is my favourtie though) and itching to get my hands on 3

fingers crossed its coming soon

Mouse381
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by Mouse381 on Dec 23, 10 8:31 PM
It's Christmas Eve Eve. (Dec 23, 2010)
Obviously the Aug 7, 2010 release date did not come.
Is there ANYONE out there that has ACTUAL release date info?

happyasaclam
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by happyasaclam on Dec 24, 10 12:26 AM
hi fishes just floating by. sorry to say the last info i got they were44 not haqppy with azada 3 so they went to start over and try again on it.we all know bf wants only the best for us . pickman told me in a pm it could be jan or feb 2011. ihope keep your fins crossed.have amerry merry merry CHRISTMAStoall you fishes and bf hope this helps out

[Post New]by marshamank on Jan 24, 11 2:07 PM
I'm waiting too!!! Its the ends of January 2011, Hopefully it will be here in February.

PLease Please Please. I keep looking for it. That and Siberia 3. Can't wait.

yogibear2
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by yogibear2 on Feb 16, 11 9:49 PM
I'm thinking we might see it for Christmas 2011. But i"m not holding my breath.

[Post New]by Penn92 on Jul 2, 11 8:35 AM
well, i thought that Big Fish Games stopped creating games. i hope that i'm wrong, but we may not ever get to play Azada Adventures (which stinks because i've beaten Azada Ancient Magic twice now).

[Post New]by triquetra33 on Jul 24, 11 11:01 PM
So disappointed still no Azada 3, like above comment about BFG not making games, guess we will never know....

[Post New]by afifiloh on Jul 25, 11 7:33 PM
yeah ..no news about it until now ....

[Post New]by janedough66 on Jul 31, 11 5:43 AM

Hi all Azada fans, I too, am one. However, I am having trouble getting past a mini game. It's the one that requires you to complete the grid of numbers. It is in "The Traveler" section. I have to complete the number grid before I can get the drawer code and move on to the next book. No matter how hard I try, I can not figure out how to complete this game and get the code. The grid was written on a blackboard in the traveler's office. I know what I am "suppose" to do to master this mini game, the problem is I can't figure out how to achieve this goal. I CAN NOT figure out how to make the numbers down one row equal the correct amount while ALSO making the numbers running horizontally also match in each line. I've succeeded in making all the numbers at the bottom or side equal out to what they are suppose to BUT to make the number equal what they are suppose to, I have to change the numbers which screws up my correct numbers at the bottom. Make sense? Not at all right? I'm not explaining it very well but for me, it is quite complicated. Hence the reason I need the answer in order to finish this game. I have tried a million times on my own to TRY my very best to finish it and do it correctly but I always fail. Anyone have ANY advice or can offer the answers? HELP! I'm going crazy over here!!

[Post New]by masterdetctive on Mar 12, 13 1:29 AM
Now is 2013 but no azada adventures but azada in libro and azada elementa

[Post New]by littlehobbit714 on Oct 9, 13 1:31 PM
I see other sites offering free downloads of Azada Adventures, but nothing about it on Big Fish. Any idea when Big Fish will have it for us to download?

[Post New]by wagintrowl on Nov 30, 13 6:13 AM
Well now it's 2013

Go to: