Re:Welcome to Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower forum

[Post New]by MarthaHolmes on Jan 6, 11 8:55 AM
I had Otto's hat, but now that I've found the rest of his parts, the hat has disappeared. Suggestions?

[Post New]by treefroggle on Jan 6, 11 5:21 PM
This game was definitely challenging for me. Part of that was because I wasn't sure what to do next. But that didn't stop me from liking the game. The only thing that bothered me, is the fact that when you hit the hint button it didn't give you any hints. I did have to go to the walk through for a couple of places, but over all it was a great game.

[Post New]by treefroggle on Jan 6, 11 5:22 PM
MarthaHolmes wrote:I had Otto's hat, but now that I've found the rest of his parts, the hat has disappeared. Suggestions?

Have you put the rest of his parts on him? It might still be there but if you have all the parts in your inventory, it might just not be showing up.

[Post New]by treefroggle on Jan 6, 11 5:26 PM
lindajean wrote:still stuck in muffin hell.(see previous post)..any other help out there?

Not sure if this will help, but keep adding ingredients until you can't add anymore. Doesn't matter what they are. If I remember right it will tell you that you have all the wrong ingredients and then it will clear them for you. Or you might have to mix it once and then it should clear. I hope this helps.

DuBeck
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by DuBeck on Jan 6, 11 7:25 PM
I appear to have 'lost' one of the diamonds gears. I am reasonably sure ti's the one fromt he exhibit hall. Although i collected it, it didnt appear when i tried to put the gears into the watch. Is there anyway to re-do some scenes to try nand collect it again (without starting from the begining)?

Edited on 01/06/2011 at 7:26:42 PM PST

[Post New]by MarthaHolmes on Jan 6, 11 9:05 PM
Yes, I have all the parts and installed them. The last part I found was the eye.

Thanks for your help!

[Post New]by MarthaHolmes on Jan 7, 11 6:55 AM
I found the hat. The darned thing was hiding...

M

48bob
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Welcome to Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower forum

[Post New]by 48bob on Jan 9, 11 5:35 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Lost in Time: The Clockwork Tower players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I'm stuck with the T-Rex, the steak did not feed him. And I've collected all this coal for what reason, can I exchange for diamonds. Got past the bridge by taking the wood off the bench. But when I enter the museum and grab the pick axe, I can not get rid of the thing, Have to do a reboot.

48bob
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by 48bob on Jan 9, 11 5:37 PM
treefroggle wrote:
lindajean wrote:still stuck in muffin hell.(see previous post)..any other help out there?

Not sure if this will help, but keep adding ingredients until you can't add anymore. Doesn't matter what they are. If I remember right it will tell you that you have all the wrong ingredients and then it will clear them for you. Or you might have to mix it once and then it should clear. I hope this helps.

Mix the ingredient just as they are written.

[Post New]by Carebear2164 on Jan 11, 11 5:39 AM
I have just started the game.I can't get out of the first room.The walkthrough says to click on the doorknob,which I did.It doesn't do anything.I thought it was a glitch so I uninstalled and reinstalled and it did the same thing.Someone please help.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Jan 11, 11 5:45 AM
Carebear2164 wrote:I have just started the game.I can't get out of the first room.The walkthrough says to click on the doorknob,which I did.It doesn't do anything.I thought it was a glitch so I uninstalled and reinstalled and it did the same thing.Someone please help.
Carebear, when you click on the door, the only thing you should see is a note telling you to stop by the emporium. You can't do anything else there at the door. You need to go back to the center of the emporium and look towards the other stairs. You should see some sparkles in the back corner. Click on that to activate a hidden object scene. At least, that is how it worked for me. Good luck!

[Post New]by Brodysgrandma on Jan 12, 11 10:14 AM
mommil wrote:ok im really new here - im stuck in the toy shop - i cant find the eye - there is also a little heading title for "toys" but it doesn't do anything - is this a glitch or am i doing something wrong?

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Jan 12, 11 11:00 AM
Hi Brodysgrandma,

If you are asking where Otto's eye is, you need to solve the puzzle of the genie lamp in the back room of the toy emporium. Click on all the colored gems to hear the words, and then make a sentence from them, pressing the gems in the correct order.

[Post New]by lenypenny on Jan 13, 11 12:59 PM
Lady_Cav, I have tried everything...uninstall,reinstall,start over with new name,and followed your directions and still get nothing after leaving the front door...no sparkles anywhere. When I click the other stairs (as walkthrough says) it just goes to the stairs. I pick up coal and diamonds and then it says click desk but there is no desk. Just sits there. Hope you can give me another suggestion cause I can not get the hidden object sparkle.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Jan 13, 11 1:24 PM
lenypenny wrote:Lady_Cav, I have tried everything...uninstall,reinstall,start over with new name,and followed your directions and still get nothing after leaving the front door...no sparkles anywhere. When I click the other stairs (as walkthrough says) it just goes to the stairs. I pick up coal and diamonds and then it says click desk but there is no desk. Just sits there. Hope you can give me another suggestion cause I can not get the hidden object sparkle.
lenypenny, you don't need to go up the stairs towards the door that is still locked for you. The hidden object scene is in the corner, not on the stairs. Are you going left? The atrium is what you see when you start the game. But I think you go left one click from there. You can't see the left side of the atrium at first. I don't remember if you go once towards the stairs, or just place your cursor on the left side of the screen till you see a left arrow. You should be able to see a bunch of "stuff" piled in the corner. The drawing table is where the hidden object scene should be. Hope this makes sense.

waVcraZd
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,052 Posts

[Post New]by waVcraZd on Jan 14, 11 4:58 PM
I too am having problem with the tiles on the vent in the Atrium. Cannot figure out how to move them. Please help!

mirror75
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by mirror75 on Jan 17, 11 5:24 PM
Vent tiles: Ergh just figured it out, use the stopwatch to turn back time on them. When one row has the words you want, click the light button to freeze it then work on another row. You don't click the tiles individually at all.

Edited on 01/17/2011 at 5:26:33 PM PST

heidiken
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by heidiken on Jan 18, 11 4:54 PM
IAMADOL wrote:Hello,
I am having problems with the puzzle at the door vent. I went to the walk through so I know what needs to be there. But how to you get the tiles to move? Help please! Dolly

scooty1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by scooty1 on Jan 19, 11 8:23 AM
I am at the point where I have rebuilt Otto. I am missing a gear, it has to be the one in the upper left corner above the carosoul, according to the walk through. I got the gear from Otto, the lamp and the game table. It says to use the clock in the upper corner. The clock does not light up or do anything for me. I click in the corner. Nothing is happening. I can't move on. Help. Thanks

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Jan 19, 11 8:28 AM
scooty1 wrote:I am at the point where I have rebuilt Otto. I am missing a gear, it has to be the one in the upper left corner above the carosoul, according to the walk through. I got the gear from Otto, the lamp and the game table. It says to use the clock in the upper corner. The clock does not light up or do anything for me. I click in the corner. Nothing is happening. I can't move on. Help. Thanks
That's just where I found that gear, scooty1, and although I didn't have a problem with it, some folks did. From what I have read, uninstalling and reinstalling the game from your account page seemed to solve that problem for most folks. You shouldn't lose your game progress if you do that. Sorry you are having trouble with this part, and if reinstalling does not help, you should contact Customer Service via the green envelope on the right side of this page.

Go to: