Re:Welcome to Hodgepodge Hollow forum

[Post New]by k913gunner on Mar 9, 11 4:36 PM
I spent 20 minutes looking for a magnifying glass to show up around posies that never did Even when I hit the hint button it just said grab the potion glad to if I could even find the magnifying glass

[Post New]by teamfopo on Mar 21, 11 6:01 AM
clock..... 13524

[Post New]by bobbarker on Apr 14, 11 6:48 PM
jenniferjenice wrote:I am truly enjoying this game, however, I need some assistance. I am stuck at "Folly's Repair" trying to get the bells out of the clock. Can anyone explain to me the purpose of the mini game with the five handles? I have tried several variations, but nothing is happening. Thanks!

[Post New]by willikins on May 7, 11 11:41 PM
lazygrandma wrote:I can't get the recipe from the fish to get the mermaid's hair

[Post New]by mitzibooboo on May 25, 11 11:31 PM
Help! I am where the other person was with the mermaid's hair. The gnome says you lead the way and I will follow except there is nowhere to go to on the map except back to the mermaid as it is the only place lit up and you are right back to where you started. Any suggestions? I'm stuck here.

gayle1st
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Trouble with the second spell

[Post New]by gayle1st on Jun 3, 11 2:39 PM
I am having trouble with the second spell. When I go to put the drop of water into the thimble, it blows up. I have tried numberous ways to drop the drop but it always blows up. I have also unloaded and reloaded the program several times and it still blows up. WHAT IS GOING ON! Please help.
Thanks,
GAyle

Hi can't get this game to run on my moms net book acer

[Post New]by paul1912005 on Sep 19, 11 1:13 PM
It did run for months but now when she loads the game up and clicks on a item the game just blanks the screen and then returns to the desktop with the game gone, nothing at all on the taskbar.

Her System is as follows

Computer : Net Book Acer
Speed: 1Ghz
Ram: 1gb
Hard-Drive 50gbs

the game was running fine, I just don't unstand why it would suddendly start to crash. Every thing else seems to be fine on her netbook.

Any ideas any one?

thanks

[Post New]by cilla38 on Jan 8, 12 11:30 AM
I am having the same problem HELP PLEASE!!!! how in the world do i break the dang clock

[Post New]by sandraacuff on Nov 25, 12 3:00 PM
I am having problems with putting the dandilion dust in the bells, it keeps blowing up on us. i have tried at least 20 times. Can someone help me

sugarbelle
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by sugarbelle on Jan 26, 14 4:54 AM
I am having the same problem as you sandraacuff. I attach the bells to the mirror, hold it over the cauldron for as long as 1 - 2 minutes. I've tried 10 seconds. Nothing works. As soon as I pull the mirror away slowly I hang it on the wall. Nothing happens. There hangs the mirror and the bells. I lay it on the table. Nothing happens. I click hint and it points to the mirror. What in the heck am I doing wrong?

sugarbelle
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by sugarbelle on Jan 26, 14 8:09 AM
vegascarol2000 wrote:I'm having trouble adding the forget-me-not tears to potions. The first time through I had no problem until I reached a later potions. Then when I started with a new name I had the same problem with the very first potion.

It seems to be a problem with the game, and there aren't any solutions within the game.

All I do is just hold it over the cauldron and when it begins to cry I hold it over my potion and it always works.

Go to: