Re:Post any Hodgepodge Hollow technical issues here only

[Post New]by goddessmary on Jan 10, 11 2:00 PM
organistdm wrote:Mermaids - the seahorse shows me the O2 recipe, but I can't get to the potions lab. It keeps going back to the mermaid place and I have to summon the seahorse again. Stuck in a loop.

[Post New]by goddessmary on Jan 10, 11 2:01 PM
I have the same problem. I raise the seahorse, get the recipe, but when I go back to the map the only place I can go is back to the mermaid

[Post New]by yetmost on Jan 11, 11 1:53 PM
If I remember correctly you have to click on the seahorse.

kbebe
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

Post any Hodgepodge Hollow technical issues here only

[Post New]by kbebe on Jan 12, 11 2:06 AM
bfgImbrium wrote:If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166">Frequent Crashing of Game</a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

[Post New]by Zbeckabee on Jan 13, 11 6:43 AM
misty256 wrote:
QuietLurker wrote:Same problem - section where you take toad stools, tails, and night in the copper bowl. When I put the forgetmenowtears over the bowl it explodes in black dust.

Even tried using a hint for each step, and it still blows up.

The same thing is happening to me, it is soooo annoying!!

***Make sure you hold the forget-me-not-tears over the cauldron first..to make them cry, then hold over the copper bowl.

[Post New]by oldtmer on Feb 1, 11 9:58 PM
mermaid33 wrote:I GOT TO THE WIZARDS HAT AND I HAVE PUT THE LACE,COBWEB, AND GLOVE IN AND WHEN I PUT WHISKERS IN IT EXLPODES. I HAVE DONE THIS 30 TIMES WHAT IS GOING ON PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by papa69 on Jul 22, 11 7:26 PM
dorotha wrote:
organistdm wrote:Mermaids - the seahorse shows me the O2 recipe, but I can't get to the potions lab. It keeps going back to the mermaid place and I have to summon the seahorse again. Stuck in a loop.

lvfao
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by lvfao on Nov 1, 11 11:29 AM
i can make the spells but when i try to add ingredients my computer does a crash dump, twice. i have checked my help and support section and done everything it said from clearing cache to running a frag but it still does it. think this game is jinxed.

[Post New]by voyedger on Nov 5, 11 8:23 PM
I think the solution to the OU2 potion may be in picking the winning ladybug in the race. I tried all of the other suggestions with no luck but when I started from the beginning again and picked the winning ladybug I won a prize that allowed me to continue. (#2 was the winner in my race but don't know if it's always #2)

[Post New]by tsimmons927 on Dec 26, 11 10:58 AM
Yes!! Clicking on the seahorse AFTER you take the recipe card from him and then the game continues on!! Thanks so much for the forum information!!

Jan69
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Wizards Hat

[Post New]by Jan69 on Dec 27, 11 9:50 PM
I have the same problem as two others who posted. Hat, lace, web, gloves and add whisker......poof. I did manage to play on once after many tries, no poof. I'm back at the hat with same problem and have replayed 'poof' over and over. There were no answers in the posts. Hard to believe everyone doesn't have this problem. Any new suggestions?

[Post New]by nanafun on Jan 25, 12 8:45 PM

[Post New]by nanafun on Jan 25, 12 8:47 PM
to get past the seahorse issue when you go back to the map click on the gnome in the bottom left corner several times and it will reactivate the map locations and allow you to move on. It may take more than one try but don't give up. It will work eventually!!

[Post New]by nanafun on Jan 26, 12 8:01 AM
mermaid33 wrote:I GOT TO THE WIZARDS HAT AND I HAVE PUT THE LACE,COBWEB, AND GLOVE IN AND WHEN I PUT WHISKERS IN IT EXLPODES. I HAVE DONE THIS 30 TIMES WHAT IS GOING ON PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by nanafun on Jan 26, 12 8:04 AM
the cats whiskers go into the culdren not into the wizard hat. Lace, cobwebs and fox gloves go into the hat and then put the rest of the things into the culdren. When the poker chips fly out of the culdren put them into the hat.

Nimbus2525
Minnow
Minnow
277 Posts

[Post New]by Nimbus2525 on Aug 4, 14 9:37 PM
I am having trouble with the Sticky fingers potion. The poker chips come out of the cauldron but every time I try to put them in the wizard's hat I get 'poof'!! Is there a certain order?

Go to: