Hidden Object Crosswords

Re:Hidden Object Crosswords

[Post New]by treefroggle on Jan 7, 11 10:52 AM
loopy1966uk wrote:I love Hidden Object games but when I looked at the first screenshot of the game, I couldn't figure it out.

Q: A horse that doesn't eat oats and has 2 wheels instead of legs

A: Bicycle (???)

Am I missing something here, or does this make more sense to those who don't speak English? Needless to say I didn't see the point of downloaading it.

I hope things get better in 2011

This clue refers to the days when horses were the main mode of transportation, and bicycles were just coming out. If you notice the bicycle that you have to click on is on of the first ones made.

MAMABOO1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by MAMABOO1 on Jan 10, 11 10:59 AM
doe anyone know if this is a netbook friendly games. half of the game is cut off

[Post New]by 1939bd on Jan 29, 11 3:47 PM
I am having trouble on the 9th games, it asks for " something that holds paper on the wall". I know the answer is Pin, I have clicked HINT and have searched and searched but cannot find a pin of any kind. I am very frustrated at this point and cannot move forward till I find the pin " PLEASE HELP". I don't think this should be this hard as I have not had any touble up till now and consider this game to be semi easy. Very frustating!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by handbells33 on Jan 30, 11 4:50 PM
I finally found the PIN on about the 4th time over 2 days.
As the "sprinkles" highlight the area under the table you'll notice a lower cupboard on the far wall. It has a handle of some sort. I had clicked on this several times to no avail but the last time I clicked on the very tip of the larger end and hooray! it worked.
That's the only clue that I've really had a problem with.
I enjoy the combo of 2 of my favorite game types.
As to others regarding speed....I'm almost 80 so I appreciate that there is no pressure to find the answer yesterday.

[Post New]by Lorelie81 on Feb 16, 11 12:54 PM
MAMABOO1 wrote:doe anyone know if this is a netbook friendly games. half of the game is cut off

I had the same problem! It's so annoying because the game looks really good, even though it's unplayable at present. I tried connecting an external monitor to see if the screen size/ resolution problem was resolved but it didn't work, however, i'd never done this before so i might be doing something wrong!

Any ideas anyone?!!!

[Post New]by NEE1936 on Feb 17, 11 6:45 AM
I like this game but can't get to the next puzzle. I only played one crossword at each place (1,2, & 3) but want to move on, HOW!!!!

[Post New]by let1troll on Jan 7, 12 10:21 AM
Lorelie81 wrote:
MAMABOO1 wrote:doe anyone know if this is a netbook friendly games. half of the game is cut off

I had the same problem! It's so annoying because the game looks really good, even though it's unplayable at present. I tried connecting an external monitor to see if the screen size/ resolution problem was resolved but it didn't work, however, i'd never done this before so i might be doing something wrong!

Any ideas anyone?!!!

This game is not compatible with the netbook screen resolution on mine.

Try changing your resolution to 1024 x 764. If this doesn't work, get your money back, because it will not work on that computer.

I was very upset when I found this out, because my mom loves this game and there is nothing that I can do about it, I can't get it for her.

[Post New]by Mrandmrsb3 on Mar 12, 12 4:51 PM
I love the game. But will there ever be a new version of it?

flapkat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by flapkat on Apr 6, 12 4:46 PM
DISAPPOINTING!! so many of the HOGs use strategy and off directional clues to get through the games. I have given up and uninstalled quite a few of them. This game is different. And I was really enjoying it, until I got to the meteor shower (end) and found out nothing changes...no new edition, no updates, no follow on for more interesting crosswords. No replay means no sale.
On a good (parting) note, I will say the scenery and some of the artwork were very well drawn and a couple were challenging enough to make me continue when it would have been easy just to drop it all.
I'd like to see more like these. Not every game should have players "going through a hidden doorway into space"....

flapkat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

DISAPPOINTING!! so many of the HOGs use strategy and off directional clues to get through the games. I have given up and uninstalled quite a few of them. This game is different. And I was really enjoying it, until I got to the meteor shower (end) and found out nothing changes...no new edition, no updates, no follow on for more interesting crosswords. No replay means no sale.
On a good (parting) note, I will say the scenery and some of the artwork were very well drawn and a couple were challenging enough to make me continue when it would have been easy just to drop it all.
I'd like to see more like these. Not every game should have players "going through a hidden doorway into space"....

flapkat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

flapkat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by blue_irisgirl on Aug 15, 12 10:52 AM
I know the answer but cannot find a pin in the scene and get penalized for using the butterfly and time just winds on. I've enjoyed the first eight scenes even thought they repeat the same several pics. Where is the stupid pin anyway???

Go to: