b2u4
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Fairway Solitaire

[Post New]by b2u4 on Dec 10, 11 8:20 PM
I purchased this game a year ago & installed it on windows 7. i have version 1.02 but i don't know if this version still has glitches or if the Win7 has played tricks.
--
BUT I am currently on my 3rd game after finishing it twice - YES, you can definitely finish. Just gets harder as you get to the end & a few courses really take longer to complete. And the last one -oooohhhhhhh! i hate it - it takes forever & forever. I read somewhere where you could go in & fix yourself but forgot where I found it. Should have fixed it them but I kinda like the challenge of beating it as it is.
--
Sometimes the screen will go black & game will minimilize & i just click for it to open & I don't lose anything.
--
One the courses does have a particular spot where a card won't move but i've learned to click the card behind it then you can click the front card when you have a card for it.
--
But despite the glitches and the lllllooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg courses -
I AM STILL ADDICTED! when i first got the game, I played constantly for several months to finish. The 2nd game, pretty constant but i did take more breathers. The 3rd I have been tooo busy but have played a few games here & there.
as i said - I AM ADDICTED! and love it

Re: iPad version, says there are 240 holes but I only got 186

[Post New]by heynan on Feb 25, 12 7:31 PM
I love this game!! I have been playing it non stop and finished it as far as it allows. But in the top corner, it states there are 240 holes. I finished and only got 186. Where are the rest? I purchased all the courses in the Bonus Pack 1 (all under par and with 3 stars on all). So I thought that after I finished it would go to Bonus Pack 2, but it did not. Am I missing something? I played every course and got 3 stars on all courses, so its not that. Please help me if you can.

[Post New]by drak75 on Mar 1, 12 1:43 AM
Your solitaire game is a very nice one, excellent graphics, good and funny sounds. An addictive gameplay, with nice bonus-malus surprises every once in a while.

However, even if the fate has always had an important role in every human activity, in your game its relevance is way too strong. According to how the cards have been laid out, a level can be passed either with a perfect score and no sticks used or with an over-par and several sticks used.

Clearly, you are not offering a full experience to the people buying only your app. You want (and planned the game dynamics) people to keep buying credits.

I would consider your game fantastic if no other money (other than the initial ones) were needed to have a good experience. As it is implemented now I consider it another annoying game of the 'in-app-purchase' age. I only keep playing because I do like it.

Unfortunately, there is no limit to human greed.

Regards,
drak75.

[Post New]by cindyrodman on Mar 26, 12 9:04 PM
You must have changed some rounds of golf on this game. Joe's Gas and Golf is very hard-you can not move forward. I have played this game over 30 times and still can not move to the next level. I bought this game and it very frustrating not to beable to play this round. It has used almost all the money so I can't continue with the game. Not worth the money I spent. Would not recomend this to any body.

[Post New]by ssugarbarre on Apr 25, 12 1:16 PM
i won i won
and i sat down to play and the total was 90 hours

not at one time.
mystery madness i see mentioned
i hAVE TRICKS TO SHARE

one is to pick up irons, Fill your bag before you go for long run of cards.
go back to courses you have won
then when you see irons some pop up, some are buried
some courses are ez to pick up irons.

i play the game thru
and hit over
start over
and then i learn how it goes.

never start a long run of cards til you have all irons.

the hardest is to get big money
you dont go for the long runs. they dont make money
you use irons to go under or par
this is how you make the big money yu get a bonus for par

I have played the last games over and over
if you have all the irons
of course you dont get any
the question is
will they give you irons if your bag is down
so you have to play them to get them

yu have to carefully figure out what win

NOW THAT I HAVE FINISHED....I HAVE ALL THE TROPHIES
AND IM LET DOWN CAUSE THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THIS GAME.
I HAVE many games
paid for, good ones but i love this one.
its luck
if you get a bad hand
start the game over
exit
hit play
and it says new or continue
hit new

and this is how you get irons
get out of the game
and hit
play and NEW GAME
THEN YOU CAN SCROLL TO OLD LESSER
HARD GAMES TO GET IRONS.

i think i see an updated version.

once you finish the game
you cant see what IT NEEDED.

I WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP ANYONE STUCK ON A GAME.

[Post New]by silvafox on May 6, 12 2:27 PM
DOES BFG offer a maintained best score per course service on FAIRWAY solitaire

[Post New]by marisha143 on May 16, 12 1:25 PM
Out of so many solitaire games on the net - golf or other kinds - this one I have to say is my favorite. I like the challenge, as so many other members said, but some of the courses seem impossible to pass. I first started playing on BFG and somehow I was able to finish it, at this time I don't remember how I did it, especially when it comes to Peppertree course. Currently I am stuck on this level, played it countless times and don't know the way out..... Still, I love this game!

[Post New]by luveee2shoes on Jul 1, 12 8:11 PM
ALWAYS GO BACK AND FILL YOUR BAG WITH CLUBS BY PLAYING

A EASY GAME WHEN YOU COME TO A GAME THAT YOU NEED A RUN

SAY OF 20 THEN PLAY AS MANY AS YOU CAN AND WHEN THAT SIGN

ENTERS OVER THE PLAYED CARDS AND SAYS END DRIVE YOU

GO TO YOUR CLUBS IN THE BAG AND KEEP PLAYING AND THAT WAY

YOU CAN GET THE EXTRA RUNS DONT CLICK AND GET RID OF THAT

SIGN THAT SAYS END DRIVE JUST CONTINUE YOU CAN PLAY WITH

'THAT ON YOU DONT HAVE TO END THE DRIVE

Edited on 07/01/2012 at 8:23:04 PM PST

[Post New]by luveee2shoes on Jul 1, 12 8:24 PM
marisha143 wrote:Out of so many solitaire games on the net - golf or other kinds - this one I have to say is my favorite. I like the challenge, as so many other members said, but some of the courses seem impossible to pass. I first started playing on BFG and somehow I was able to finish it, at this time I don't remember how I did it, especially when it comes to Peppertree course. Currently I am stuck on this level, played it countless times and don't know the way out..... Still, I love this

LOOK AT WHAT I POSTED ON LOVEETWOSHOES
MAYBE THAT WILL HELP

[Post New]by luveee2shoes on Jul 1, 12 8:26 PM
MIJul wrote:I have given up. I've been trying to get past Mystery Madness for over a year, off and on, and uninstalling this game from my computer. Don't buy it! It can not be won. Very discouraging.

YES IT CAN BE WON GO DOWN TO LOVEE TOO SHOES PERHAPS

THAT WILL HELP YOU

[Post New]by Jimsmary on Aug 28, 12 4:06 PM
I love this game, but lately every time I finish one hand, it takes me completely out back to my desktop. It's driving me crazy! It never did that before. What can I do?

USED to love

[Post New]by RedWagon11 on Dec 6, 12 6:22 PM
I used to love this game. When I first downloaded it on my ipad2, I was addicted. I remember when I was starting to get bored because I'd completed every level with 3 stars and earned all the trophies. But then they added the Daily, and that was awesome! I was happy as a clam, and re-addicted.
Then my profile got erased. I was back to zero. I contacted Tech Support, but apparently although my problem is common, there is no cure.
I created a new profile and began again, a smarter and wiser player. I paced myself, it took me about 3 months to get back to the same level I was when I was deleted. And then, BAM, it happened again. But worse, really. The first time I was deleted, my records, somehow, where still there to taunt me (or motivate me...). Now everything's gone, both game profiles, all records. I did try to restore from a backup, but it didn't fix the problem.
I'm not sure I have it in me to start over again. I really love the concept of this puzzle game, and I enjoy the graphics, the snarky commentary, even the music. But the repeated crashing at high levels is not tolerable. A girl can only get dumped so many times, you know?

[Post New]by ColdInWinnipeg on Dec 13, 12 6:15 AM
I've had the game for a couple of months on the iPad3 and like it quite a bit. On reviewing the forum there seems to be a fair number of bugs out there. But I have not encountered any issues myself, so kudos to the development staff for their excellent maintenance. The game is quick, entertaining, and well rendered. The in-app purchases are very well done. A completionist like myself may spend a few dollars but it really is optional to fully play and enjoy the game.

I would not only recommend this game to anyone who may be interested, but it has also set me up to explore other offerings from Big Fish Games.

On a final note, this forum and company website is also well put together. Nice work Big Fish!

[Post New]by lindagarrette on Jan 24, 13 3:52 PM
elhar02 wrote:Very cute game design but virtually impossible to achieve some of the levels unless you want to spent the next year & half trying. Don't get me wrong, I do like challenging soliaire games but some of these are impossible. At least at the beginning of the game with maybe the first 5 or 6 golf courses to draw you in it isn't too bad but after that forget it. I don't want to spend weeks or months just trying to solve one particular part of the golf course. That, to me, becomes an exercise in futility -- it's worse than looking for hidden objects. Then you complete one "course", most definitely by using all your "clubs -- wild cards", and when you start the next you have nothing left & have to start all over again to collect some since you will most definitely need to have them in order to complete the next course. So then its back to playing the next course another umpteen times to get some more "clubs" or try to add to your $ earnings in order to be able to complete the course or hopefully buy something from the "Golf Shop" but even then everything is "locked" so you can't see what different items are for sale or what you might save your $ for to buy future items which you hope might significantly help you during the game. Plus, there are no irons (wild cards) for Jacks, Queens, Kings, & Aces so that's yet another problem.
I just played Avalon Solitaire & Fairie Solitaire and, at least, they are somewhat attainable & I managed to complete them to the end.

Anyway this is just my opinion but I became extremely frustrated & bored with this game. A very nice design & fun to look at but I, for one like to know that I am progressing in a gamewithout becoming disillusioned & knowing that the game will get more difficult in the latter stages.

[Post New]by lindagarrette on Jan 24, 13 3:54 PM
Hey! It is possible. I am grand champion but it was an effort. Just keep at it.

[Post New]by lindagarrette on Jan 24, 13 3:55 PM
luveee2shoes wrote:
MIJul wrote:I have given up. I've been trying to get past Mystery Madness for over a year, off and on, and uninstalling this game from my computer. Don't buy it! It can not be won. Very discouraging.

YES IT CAN BE WON GO DOWN TO LOVEE TOO SHOES PERHAPS

THAT WILL HELP YOU

[Post New]by lindagarrette on Jan 24, 13 3:57 PM
I felt the same way but once I got through Mystery Madness, I was on a roll and could not stop until I earned the Grand Championship. This is a very difficult game that requires a lot of paying attention and strategy. Hang in there

[Post New]by MeowMeowthechef on Mar 10, 13 4:01 AM
So far there has not been a level I havent been able to win.....until today!
The last daily challenge requires -6 cards left to win the trophy????? What? You can't have -6 cards remaining, even with all perfect.
The first one today would not award the trophy even though I completed the task several times.
Can these be fixed?
Otherwise I am so addicted to this game. Wish there were more courses added to play.

[Post New]by H1king33k on Mar 19, 13 12:02 PM
Come on guys! Ads on the backs of the cards? I paid for this game - I don't expect to see ads. I'm especially upset that you made it so I can't change the deck on the courses with ads.

This is, in a word, lame.

[Post New]by H1king33k on Mar 19, 13 12:22 PM
So, I just found out your Slickdeals card back is in thanks for them sharing your free game codes. This makes it a little less lame.

Go to: