Re:UPDATE! New version available for Awakening: Moonfell Wood! January 6, 2011

[Post New]by godzgrl4evr on Jan 7, 12 2:26 PM
Any reason why my FREAKING game was ERASED when I was more than halfway done????!!!!! I am so freaking angry right now!

[Post New]by Shel81 on Jan 10, 12 6:29 AM
I cannot get the key gemstone to be accepted into the indentation in the pool of water next to the waterfall. I've reinstalled the game and started over three times with no luck. I can't progress any farther into the game without it accepting the gemstone. I'm playing on my iPhone so enlarging the screen is not an option. I've seen no updates for the game on the app store. What am I supposed to do? Right now I feel completely ripped off. Please help!

I have also posted this in the tech thread because I am not sure where it actually belongs.

[Post New]by Katzcolena on Jan 11, 12 4:16 PM
Is this new Version just the PC version or is it the MAC version as well? I ask because I know that it was not compatible with Lion yet and I own the game and have been waiting to see if they make it compatible with Lion or not.

Thanks

[Post New]by CassAndo on Mar 16, 12 4:24 AM
Hi, I am also having a problem placing the fragrant incense in to the censor, I have tried sooo many times and read other peoples posts and have tried their advise and still no luck. I'm loving the game so can someone suggest something else? Cheers

Go to: