roxycavalier
Stingray
Stingray
5,621 Posts

Re:Post any Awakening: Moonfell Wood technical issues here only

[Post New]by roxycavalier on Jan 16, 11 1:01 AM
This one has no adjustment for widescreen monitors. Why is that? Not going to buy if unable to play in full screen. Anybody else having this problem? Not too pissed off because this game really is not that great.

[Post New]by sparky_tupp on Jan 18, 11 5:42 AM
When putting the crystal in the tree trunk at the base of the waterfall, the game seems to just shutdown for me, every time.

Bhilithinn
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by Bhilithinn on Jan 19, 11 8:58 AM
When I got the last guardian (the griffin) to come down, I tried giving him the lizards, and then the game completely froze on me.

I had to force the game to quit using windows task manager.

Now I can't finish the game because:

a) all the lizards are gone from the scene, so I can't collect them
b) the lizards are gone from my inventory
c) it acts as if I never gave the lizards to the griffin

Edit: Would you believe the 4th time re-starting the game everything worked again?

At least I was able to finish the game .

Edited on 01/19/2011 at 3:45:09 PM PST

[Post New]by canadajan on Jan 23, 11 1:34 PM
I can't get the grappling hook and rope together, anyone else having trouble with this?

Edited on 01/23/2011 at 1:35:41 PM PST

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Jan 23, 11 2:30 PM
Hi canadajan and welcome to the pond!

Please take a look at the following thread, as I think it might come in handy for this issue:

grappling hook to the tresure chest

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by SarasiDunel on Jan 25, 11 5:20 AM
I think I have a completely unique issue here. I'm using a Vostro 1310 laptop, my resolution is 1280 x 800 pixels with my color at 'Highest (32 bit)'. Why I try to change the game to windowed mode, it says the screen resolution is too low to support Windowed Mode. I usually try to play the games in Windowed Mode that way I can take notes on what's going on in the game in another computer program for quick and easy reference. This and Dreamless Castle are the only ones so far that I have had this problem. Any help figuring out what I need to do so I can change it to windowed mode will be helpful. Thanks.

[Post New]by maryb74 on Jan 30, 11 11:35 AM
PROBLEM GETTING THE TOOL TO CLEAN FIREPLACE

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Jan 30, 11 1:35 PM
Welcome to the pond SarasiDunel and maryb74!

SarasiDunel -

Although your screen resolution seems like it would be high enough, you might try playing around with your settings to see if you can find one that will work with Windowed Mode. More information can be found in this help article:

Screen Resolution

If this doesn't do the trick, our technical support team would be happy to assist further. They can be reached via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

maryb74 -

I'd recommend taking a look at the Awakening: Moonfell Wood walkthrough, which can be found by clicking here.

To navigate through it quickly, use your computer's search function (CTRL + F) and then type in "TONGS," or another relevant word.

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by dbrowning919 on Feb 14, 11 6:09 PM
cnachtman wrote:I reinstalled the new game, still can't get the rod to knock down the light. I can't move forward in the game please help, Otherwise i would like my money back.

I am also having trouble with rod knocking down the light and can't proceed forward in the game. Can this be corrected.

Thanks

AZsam
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by AZsam on Feb 27, 11 10:46 AM
Hi fishies, I cannot get the vase in the tower to stay on the bench. I filled my garden scoop before getting the vase. Does that "out of sequence" mean I have to start over again?

[Post New]by momoleighann on Mar 16, 11 9:40 PM
I installed the game totally excited to play and when it started i had no mouse at all. I could still click on things but I couldnt see where my mouse was at all and it was so confusing. can someone please fix this?

[Post New]by ambo4510 on Mar 17, 11 2:23 AM
I am having trouble with the treasure chest in the hole the grapple hook will not hook on no matter how many times I try or exit and re enter the game. Please Help

My game isn't working properly

[Post New]by cluthe3 on Mar 19, 11 11:38 AM
The game is too big for the screen so I can't see what I have to do in order to play and also, in order to click on something, i have to move the cursor about 2 inches to the top right of the object. It is very frustrating and I would like this fixed or a credit for a new game. If I just need to install a new version, where do I access it and do I have to pay for that one too? If so, I don't think I should have to seeing as how the first one isn't working...

Re: Awakening: Moonfell Wood technical issue - Journal

[Post New]by LaVonNadine on Mar 21, 11 12:00 PM
OK, I'm a little slow: I now get that the glowing journal is simply telling me what tasks have been tackled.

***********************************************************************************************
I'm guessing that if the journal "glows" with each step I should expect it to advance the story. However, I now have the tin rose but my journal is stuck on the angry squirrel - page 6. A bug, yes?

Edited on 04/02/2011 at 8:05:29 PM PST

[Post New]by MYSELFME on Apr 26, 11 11:16 AM
mom10989 wrote:same thing here. I turned the key, but i couldn't get in to the cave. So I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Just as before, I turn the key, the gate lowers, but i still can't get in to to cave.

I have the same problem

[Post New]by LadyUnicorn1002 on Apr 30, 11 1:42 PM
Love the game, got as far as putting the carving tool in the chest drawer to open it, and now it is stuck there! Can't retrieve it, can't get it to open the drawer, have done other things and the cursor works on other things , but not on this for some reason, any suggestions??

[Post New]by maite1987 on May 26, 11 12:32 PM
salyandpepper wrote:I'm having problems with the goblin at the tree trunk and so are others according to the forum. Has this glitch been fixed yet. I did try before I bought with no problems. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm having the same problem.. how can I fix it?

[Post New]by velorant on May 26, 11 5:01 PM
I got to the buried chest outside the pavilion and am totally stuck. I'm supposed to hook the grappling hook onto the chest and then use the rope to hoist it but try as I may I simply can't hook it onto the chest. I've tried placing the hook on every position on the chest and even the area just around over and over to no avail. One hour later I'm totally frustrated and at my wits end. Please help!

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on May 27, 11 3:23 AM
Hi velorant,

Welcome to the pond!

One of the things I can recommend would be that once you have selected the grappling hook from your inventory, use your mouse cursor to place it on the chest instead of the image of the hook.

This usually resolves most placement issues

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by velorant on May 27, 11 1:03 PM
bfgImbrium wrote:Hi velorant,

Welcome to the pond!

One of the things I can recommend would be that once you have selected the grappling hook from your inventory, use your mouse cursor to place it on the chest instead of the image of the hook.

This usually resolves most placement issues

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

Hey there. Thanks for the tip. I managed to resolve that Issue after I cut the rope on the branch. Didn't realize I had to cut that first. Silly me. I've actually completed the game now. That was fun

Go to: