Re:Welcome to Crossworlds: The Flying City forum

[Post New]by 19angelwings60 on Jan 9, 11 7:41 PM
nwr1948x wrote:Beats me ! Will try again if walkthrough appears.

I totally agree with you. Just going around in circles in the house. Tried the railing in the livingroom and nothing happens except I go to into the bedroom or where the safe is. I give up.

[Post New]by esshaw on Jan 9, 11 9:12 PM
Well , so far so good - got to Robot World, found the robot heads and the bus driver's jaw - got it oiled, but can't find the second coin to buy the air pump for the tire. Have the clock out side the Robo Store set for 1:45, Can't find an active area for an object search anywhere. Even went back to the junkyard.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 10, 11 6:37 AM
esshaw wrote:Well , so far so good - got to Robot World, found the robot heads and the bus driver's jaw - got it oiled, but can't find the second coin to buy the air pump for the tire. Have the clock out side the Robo Store set for 1:45, Can't find an active area for an object search anywhere. Even went back to the junkyard.

Welcome to the forums, esshaw!

After you enter the Robo-shop....open the door on the right. The pump is in an HOG scene there.

[Post New]by maryclare68 on Jan 10, 11 3:00 PM
Hello I am playing this wonderful game lol, it is good, but I cannot find the last piece of the cd, have done everything else and all I need is to put the cd in the computer, but am stuck, been backwards and forwards again and again, so if anyone got any ideas would appreciate it, actually not sure if I am nearly done, I haven't got the energy out of the big fish in the centre of the hallway, how do you get that? Well would you believe it, I found the cd piece and the lever for the fish. so things are looking up, will continue now to see how I get on, but then maybe I should go to bed it is nearly 11:15pm now.

Edited on 01/10/2011 at 3:13:26 PM PST

c0ffeecup
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by c0ffeecup on Jan 10, 11 4:36 PM
I am really frustrated now. I have been at this game for hours and am stuck. I have used the CD on the computer, put the date in the machine in the hallway, I can't find the lever for the fish so I can get the energy out of the fish and I'm stuck with the CD, a lever for a barometer and a working barometer. I have been all the way back to the junkyard, ran the curser over everything, clicked on anything that changed the curser and worked my way back to the hallway. I also cannot find the third key for the door in the hallway. What am I missing? I am not a newbie at this type of game but this one is about to make me throw in the towel. Please, someone help me...........

[Post New]by loxleylewis on Jan 10, 11 6:57 PM
i also is stuck in this game i do not know how to get the crystal out of the fishes mounth i got the transmiter but do not know here it goes.

[Post New]by aydenbest on Jan 10, 11 9:48 PM
grandmamarge4 wrote:to start the car u put the key in an turn it then hit the gear shift then the gas pedal. but i am stuck in the junk yard trying to find the robot jaw and coins i think to buy oil.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 10, 11 9:49 PM
loxleylewis wrote:i also is stuck in this game i do not know how to get the crystal out of the fishes mounth i got the transmiter but do not know here it goes.

Welcome to the forums, loxleylewis!

Use the transmitter on the life crystal.......

[Post New]by aydenbest on Jan 10, 11 9:58 PM
It seems that this game has many very good gamers stuck and frustrasted. Although that may seem a good thing to a programmer because they think that making it hard is the best. BUT, if you make it too hard then you turn people off and they just give up. Although the game has it's merits I belive that is a poor game and I will not continue with it unless there are some fixes to getting over the major bottlenecks. Is there somewhere that we can see a "FLOW CHART" on how to move on in the game. Things such as; After getting the code from the bathroom you need to get "X", what ever X is.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 10, 11 10:53 PM
aydenbest wrote:It seems that this game has many very good gamers stuck and frustrasted. Although that may seem a good thing to a programmer because they think that making it hard is the best. BUT, if you make it too hard then you turn people off and they just give up. Although the game has it's merits I belive that is a poor game and I will not continue with it unless there are some fixes to getting over the major bottlenecks. Is there somewhere that we can see a "FLOW CHART" on how to move on in the game. Things such as; After getting the code from the bathroom you need to get "X", what ever X is.

Welcome to the forums, aydenbest!

The walkthrough has step by step instructions.....

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/crossworlds-the-flying-city-walkthrough/

I hope it helps you.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 10, 11 10:56 PM
c0ffeecup wrote:I am really frustrated now. I have been at this game for hours and am stuck. I have used the CD on the computer, put the date in the machine in the hallway, I can't find the lever for the fish so I can get the energy out of the fish and I'm stuck with the CD, a lever for a barometer and a working barometer. I have been all the way back to the junkyard, ran the curser over everything, clicked on anything that changed the curser and worked my way back to the hallway. I also cannot find the third key for the door in the hallway. What am I missing? I am not a newbie at this type of game but this one is about to make me throw in the towel. Please, someone help me...........

Welcome to the forums, c0ffeecup!

The Barometer and and handle need to be placed on the left side of the generator...check out this screenshot for placement:

http://blog-assets.bigfishgames.com/Walkthroughs/Crossworlds-The-Flying-City/crossworlds-the-flying-city053.jpg

I hope it helps.

[Post New]by panda_checkers on Jan 14, 11 3:51 PM
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME? I'M STUCK AT THE DOOR AND I WAS ABLE TO GET KEY #2 AND #3 IN THE DOOR BUT #1 WON'T GO IN AND I DON'T SEE ANY MORE KEYHOLES???HOW DO I GET #1 IN AND STAY IN??

[Post New]by rokerke on Jan 14, 11 11:50 PM
esshaw wrote:Well , so far so good - got to Robot World, found the robot heads and the bus driver's jaw - got it oiled, but can't find the second coin to buy the air pump for the tire. Have the clock out side the Robo Store set for 1:45, Can't find an active area for an object search anywhere. Even went back to the junkyard.

[Post New]by linsgames on Jan 15, 11 3:59 PM
Hi, It,s a love/Hate with this game. At moment it,s HATE. Is anyone else having trouble getting into the bathroom for the second time, to get rubber gloves. I,m getting twinkling over door, but when i press to go in i just get Occupied, in a mouth bubble. have looked at walkthrough know and have done everything right (for a change), so what is happening. PS:- have reloaded twice already but same outcome, other wise working great.

[Post New]by snugglesnme on Jan 19, 11 3:48 PM
This game was exciting once you got going.It takes a lot of going back to places you already visited but you come across the hidden objects that way.Once the walk through was in place I honestly had to check it only 4 times .Finding the whistle in one seen was the most frustrating .I had to check to where it was.All and all I enjoyed the game very much and can hardly wait for the continuing game.

Welcome to Crossworlds: The Flying City forum

[Post New]by ssallym on Jan 26, 11 3:47 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Crossworlds: The Flying City forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Crossworlds: The Flying City players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.[/I am stuck...have the code..think I know where to use it, but can't click on the numbers. Also, can't put eye and robot arm on sad robot. Keep going back & forth between junk yard, museum, and ghetto. Nothing changes]

[Post New]by archivist80 on Jan 27, 11 8:17 PM
I can't get the transistor into the fish mouth so I can retreive the green gem. Does anyone have a solution? Help! and thanks!

[Post New]by cwko2000 on Feb 8, 11 6:41 PM
Hi all.I'm having some problem getting an 'over my dead body' response from the 3 statues in the Flying City World. I'm 2-3 steps away from finishing the game and i'm stuck here. Can anyone help me?

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 8, 11 7:36 PM
JHi cwko2000
What did the statues say 'over my dead body' -- you must 'kill' them to get what you want. Do you have a weapon? If yes, use it on them. If no, find one. Can't remember exactly where it is, but if you've gotten this far, you will find it. Probably an H0 scene somewhere in the area -- just look around. What a sense of humor those developers have! Have fun---------

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 8, 11 7:41 PM
archivist80 wrote:I can't get the transistor into the fish mouth so I can retreive the green gem. Does anyone have a solution? Help! and thanks!

If you haven't found the solution yet ------ just pick up the transistor and click it on the gem in the mouth.
m

Go to: