[Post New]by donnat03 on Mar 21, 12 1:55 PM
I am suck on eye of Horus level 8...help

Kafinkee
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hexus forum

[Post New]by Kafinkee on Apr 5, 12 2:44 PM
I can't build a bigger port. Playing for a 2nd time. The first time, no matter how much gold & silver I got, I couldn't upgrade. This time, I haven't bought a port yet and have enough gold to buy the largest one but it will only allow me to buy the smallest one. What else do I need to upgrade a port or buy a larger one?

For those of you who can't figure out how to string more than 6 balls of the same colour together -- there's always a way. You have to plan ahead. For example, group five together and another five right beside it leaving a space between the two groups. Then plunk a same coloured ball in the space between the two groups to join them and get one group of 11.

I don't have the game open to look at any particular level but a way was always provided to get as many balls as you need to, grouped together. I never encountered having to string 16 together at once. I'm sure you don't have to.

April 23 update -- I can make that port bigger! And everything else. So never mind about that.

Edited on 04/23/2012 at 2:57:13 PM PST

Kafinkee
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Kafinkee on Apr 23, 12 2:59 PM
Happy...your village/town is saved for viewing at any time but no, you can't play again using the same one. I played a 2nd time and built a better one, redesigned the layout so I could fit in more houses, etc. I really enjoyed this game.

[Post New]by jcharbon on May 11, 12 9:03 PM
I get to level 55 ish and the game won't finish loading in - then it reverts to the 'unlock' version ( I have the paid version). This has happened four times now and each time the only solution is to uninstall/reinstall. The game is good but this is now beyond frustrating. Anyone else having the same problem? Any solutions?

Re: Stuck on level 80

[Post New]by kabir2011 on Jul 9, 12 3:56 AM
Pinkkashmere wrote:I too cannot get past this level...how does one get 16 blk or wht balls all together without having them clear at 6 balls?

[Post New]by mumosh on Jan 5, 13 10:34 PM
Hi,

Can someone please give me some advice on how to get past level 78, it's driving me crazy, I don't know what to do, loved this game up until this point..

Thanks

jenaBoo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by jenaBoo on May 22, 13 1:27 PM
i too cannot get past the 4 locked pearls, and cannot figure out how to finish this darn level!!!! i see NO answers anywhere in the forum!!!

[Post New]by Littlesister7644 on Aug 25, 13 5:02 PM
I am on Chariot of Rah Part 3. I just can not figure out how to get the white balls unlocked. HELP PLEASE.

[Post New]by RitaR10 on Sep 21, 13 6:26 AM
I am stuck in level 86. I have to get 12 gold coins, but I don't know how. I had 2, when I cleared the white and black balls, but I can't get the rest. Please help me.

[Post New]by merrystar on Mar 12, 14 3:28 PM
Here's how you get 16 of a color:
Notice the shapes are hexagonal. Pick three sides not
touching and place 5 balls on each. Then
Put a last ball in the center.

What I would like to know is how do you get
The Golden Crown of Isis?

Go to: