bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Re:Post any Hexus technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Jan 24, 11 4:21 PM
Hi everyone!

If you're encountering technical issues with Hexus, I'd recommend checking out our Help pages. Based on the issues listed, these help articles would be good to start with:

Access Violation

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you have any questions on the steps or continue to have any trouble, please contact our Customer Support department and they'll be happy to assist further.

Customer Support can be reached via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

FeyKina
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by FeyKina on Jan 24, 11 4:24 PM
Here is what I got today when trying to play, please help us continue this great game!
At least i did not have restart my system.

Hexus Error opening “continue Game”

Access violation at 0x0058D7B3 tried to read from 0x00000014 program terminated

!/27 update

Have re-started Hexus and played it to the same place the error occurred and it happened again.

Have written to tech dept. when will someone let us know when this will be fixed so we can re-install and try again?

Edited on 01/27/2011 at 5:12:09 PM PST

[Post New]by puppylu2 on Jan 29, 11 7:43 PM
This is a software error and has nothing to do with our computers . Access errors always happen around level 40, but if you do not close your game and play through until about level 60 it will not happen anymore. After that you can open and close the game without any access violation errors.

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Jan 31, 11 4:27 PM
I have been playing the game since I bought it awhile ago and I played it yesterday for a bit then later I went back to play and I got runtime error. It says, it had to close in an unusual way, please speak to game administrator for more information.

[Post New]by TwistR24 on Feb 1, 11 6:42 PM
I can play the online game just fine. When I bought it and downloaded it though it just shows a window boarder and does nothing else. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times with the same results. Even used another computer with all firewalls turned off and still get the same thing. What can I do?

[Post New]by nigeltkatt on Feb 5, 11 11:47 AM
Just ran into my first small bug in the HOG of level 62. First off, it didn't have the text introducing the game where the priest's face comes up. It just said "HOG".

Second, it was the same HOG as an earlier level. Same with the next sidegame. Not a fatal thing, but still, a bug.

martian55
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by martian55 on Feb 6, 11 3:38 PM
Access violation work around.

If you leave the game open and running, just minimize it and dont close it the access violation seems to disappear.

I have had four games killed by access violations but all when I tried to reopen the game. This was with 3 different computers. I can start a new game but not open the old one even though i can view the city I have built in the game that crashed.

When I left the game running minimized I was able to play for days without any problems, I almost have all the items for the pharoh so much better that way.

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Feb 16, 11 10:51 AM
hannah57

Minnow
275 Posts
Re ost any Hexus technical issues here only
by hannah57 on January 31, 4:27 PM
I have been playing the game since I bought it awhile ago and I played it yesterday for a bit then later I went back to play and I got runtime error. It says, it had to close in an unusual way, please speak to game administrator for more information.

This is exactly my problem. Any solution? I love this game and was playing it many times all days until this happened.

[Post New]by absolut_samira on Feb 16, 11 11:08 AM
my issue is that i loaded the game on one of my computers, played and bought it. When i installed it on another computer, the additional options for play (remove 'em and lines) do not appear at all. I get only the start new game button. Were these options removed from a later version of the game? if so, i am disappointed.
concerning the movement of the balls, i found that clicking the ball and then clicking the spot i want it to be worked. dragging did not work after the trial period of the game.

[Post New]by Maxim_Rodionov on Feb 16, 11 11:53 AM
Hi Absolut_samira

You can find Remove'em and Lines in your Throne Room

Best regards,
Maxim

martian55
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by martian55 on Feb 17, 11 4:09 AM
Still no answer to tech problem and I have tried all the suggested access violation fixes without success really sad because this is such a great game and I play for hours then I cant access the game to complete it ... Tried five reinstalls and 3 computers...

sigh...............

games freezes up

[Post New]by jeannie6565 on Feb 17, 11 8:38 AM
I have played this game, which I love, several times and it always freezes up around level 40 to 60. I have not been able to finish it yet. I have reinstalled, but it happens every time. May I download again with out paying?

Thanks

Jeannie

FeyKina
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by FeyKina on Feb 27, 11 12:38 AM
Come on you guys , lets get a fix for the mid-game fatal error or let us know how to get our money back or re-load, something, please. I would really like to finish this game .

Some sort of reply or answer would be appropriate due to the many people having exactly the same error message.

thank you.

[Post New]by ABSECONLIN on Feb 27, 11 3:03 PM
martian55 wrote:Hexus Error opening “continue Game”

Access violation at 0x0058D7BB tried to read from 0x00000014 program terminated

I have this opening error when I have almost finished the game which I absolutely love!!!

maybe my data is somehow corrupted??? can I fix it or must I start a whole new game????

I have reinstalled the game twice but it as the same problem .. again I have enjoyed the game sooo much Martie

[Post New]by ABSECONLIN on Feb 27, 11 3:06 PM
I'm having the same error message as others "Access violation at 0X0058D7BB (tried to read from 0X00000014) program terminated."
Any fix for this?

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Feb 28, 11 5:30 PM
Hi everyone!

If you're encountering an Access Violation or other technical error and haven't yet contacted Customer Support, please be sure to do so.

They can gather pertinent information about the different systems that are being affected, which they can then send on further to the game's developers in case they're able to release an update for the game.

As mentioned above, Customer Support can be reached anytime via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

Thanks Fishies!

-bfgDonau

Game will not load correctly

[Post New]by martinpugh on Mar 18, 11 3:03 AM
I have been playing this unusual match 3 game for almost two hours, however, when I tried to restart after closing, it took an age to load, and when I clicked on "Continue Level", it again took a long time to load and when it did it was part way through a game at level 9, (I was way pasted this level), and when I attempted to play it, I was only able to move certain colours, in short, it would not play. I have tried rebooting both the game and computer, but the problem persists. Anyone else had this problem, can anyone offer a fix please?

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Apr 27, 11 5:38 AM
I tried the Mac version. Love the game, but for some reason the Game Manager loaded it into the trash can. I had the same problem with Lucid and Dreamwoods2.

Otherwise the game works fine. A definite purchase.

[Post New]by Melyogi on Oct 30, 11 9:28 PM
martian55 wrote:Access violation work around.

If you leave the game open and running, just minimize it and dont close it the access violation seems to disappear.

I have had four games killed by access violations but all when I tried to reopen the game. This was with 3 different computers. I can start a new game but not open the old one even though i can view the city I have built in the game that crashed.

When I left the game running minimized I was able to play for days without any problems, I almost have all the items for the pharoh so much better that way.

Same problem!
You can start a new game, but not continue one unless you leave it open and minimized. Some people can't leave a program running like that, some of us have other family members on the same computer who may close it, etc. We have been asking for a solution and or bug fix for months now, we have been more than patient, why can't you fix this?
It's not all our machines, it is the program, please fix this.
Melyogi

folkdance
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Can't get any answers in the forum

[Post New]by folkdance on Jan 11, 12 7:33 AM
Has ANYONE proceeded past level 80? The level where you have 16 black and 16 white balls to collect in addition to a LOT of colored ones?

Also, the number of balls of each color we need to collect keeps changing, going all the way up to 99!

Several people are having this problem - I've been trying for four days and am getting quite frustrated.

thank you.

Go to: