Re:Post any Planet Horse technical issues here only

[Post New]by GothamsPitBull on Oct 24, 14 3:24 PM
I recently got a new computer, a 2009 MacBook Pro that was completely wiped before I bought it. I installed Big Fish Games, and then tried to download the Planet Horse demo. It installs just fine, and I get to the Planet Horse Configuration window. I set everything to the lowest setting, click 'Play!', wait a few seconds, then get an error that says

'Planet Horse quit unexpectedly.

Click Reopen to open the application again. Click report to see more detailed information and send a report to Apple'.

I've uninstalled completely, reinstalled, uninstalled again, restarted my computer. Nothing that I've tried works. I've sucsessfully downloaded 5 other demos, and they all play just fine. I was even able to download a Planet Horse demo on my friend's computer, and played that for the demo's hour.

Please help if you can,
Thanks!

Edit;
In a last ditch effort, I uninstalled and reinstalled BFG's Game Manager. Planet Horse still doesn't work.

Edited on 10/25/2014 at 11:32:03 AM PST

[Post New]by miramoon on Jan 4, 15 7:09 PM
GothamsPitBull wrote:I recently got a new computer, a 2009 MacBook Pro that was completely wiped before I bought it. I installed Big Fish Games, and then tried to download the Planet Horse demo. It installs just fine, and I get to the Planet Horse Configuration window. I set everything to the lowest setting, click 'Play!', wait a few seconds, then get an error that says

'Planet Horse quit unexpectedly.

Click Reopen to open the application again. Click report to see more detailed information and send a report to Apple'.

I've uninstalled completely, reinstalled, uninstalled again, restarted my computer. Nothing that I've tried works. I've sucsessfully downloaded 5 other demos, and they all play just fine. I was even able to download a Planet Horse demo on my friend's computer, and played that for the demo's hour.

Please help if you can,
Thanks!

Edit;
In a last ditch effort, I uninstalled and reinstalled BFG's Game Manager. Planet Horse still doesn't work.

I am also having the same problems for my game it is the only game I have problems with. Please help I love this game.

[Post New]by MayaWolf99 on May 19, 15 5:24 PM
When I try to play it shows a black screen with a rotating cursor, causing me to shut down my computer just go get it off my screen. I cannot play the game at all.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 20, 15 10:52 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble playing this particular game with the screen with ti quitting unexpectedly or showing a blank screen. I definitely want players to be able to play the game they want.

It may be helpful to look at the following help article for hints:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still seeing issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to investigate this further for you!

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by vivsass on Jul 19, 15 12:38 PM
What is an error code 5? I downloaded this successfully on my daughter's Mac in 2011 and now cannot reinstall it. I've searched all error codes and cannot find 5. I have a question into "Dr. Felix" but thought I'd ask the forums too. Anyone else have this error or problem? Thank you

Go to: