DD Reviews Jan 14th 2011

Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

Re:DD Reviews Jan 14th 2011

[Post New]by Stevihj on Jan 15, 11 9:51 AM
The grapihcs are poor. The gameplay is HOG. THe objects are often small, and colored to match the background, rather than the color they actually are. There are mini games that range from simple to OMG this is impossible. The storyline is interesting, not interesting enough to save this game though. The voiceover is terrible. She talks like we are children and can't understand simple English.

This game is an F.

lentenrose
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by lentenrose on Jan 16, 11 6:45 AM
A challenging HOG, finding the items is a task – some gamers like a challenging task. The graphics are not bad; the items are very well hidden. Perhaps the problem with this game is that it is pretty, it looks like something a 10-year-old girl would play but the challenge is more difficult than that. If it were a stormy sea with skeletons, I think you would not be surprised at the difficulty.
The mini-games add to the challenge, and the fun. Figuring out how the puzzle works is part of it.

[Post New]by lillamary on Jan 16, 11 5:58 PM
I wish I hadn't wasted my money on this game. There's no SKIP option on the puzzles, the hidden objects are often unrecognizable even in easy mode, and the music is bad. The fairies were pretty,and the graphics, but game wize,not very rewarding at all.

[Post New]by dbldee722 on Jan 23, 11 7:25 AM
YOu are notmeant to finish the game. I ended on the inverted triangle as last object the 1st time. Not there. I ended with the pentagon this time. It was there the 1st time, not there this time.

sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

[Post New]by sunshinej on Apr 21, 11 5:21 AM
I started off in medium mode which is just silhouettes, so very quickly I went to options to change the game to easy mode, which shows you the picture of the object. There also is a hard mode that tells you the name of the object, but since the objects are so tiny, it might be too hard. You can turn the timer off and also the music (which is what I did). The best part of the game, I think, is putting the stain glass pictures together. They are really pretty.

Go to: