[Post New]by moggy1 on Jan 16, 11 3:22 PM
this was a great game clear pictures and puzzles a bit different love it

greenladytaz
Stingray
Stingray
4,795 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades

[Post New]by greenladytaz on Jan 16, 11 4:46 PM
Well I must be the dork, as I had to have help playing the game. At one point I did play for quite a long time before I had to go to the walkthrough. I really liked this game. The graphics were clear, and only a couple spots were a little bit dark. The items in HOG part were not terribly difficult to find, and not easy though either. When I find myself getting frustrated with the game, it means it's a really good game..the challenge to it. I found myself to be excited to find out what each room would hold/what I had to do to go on in the game. So to the developers, this is a great game! I just finished it. Some of the puzzles I had to skip, as I couldn't figure them out, that's ok, I still really liked this game!

[Post New]by littlejoe_77 on Jan 16, 11 6:39 PM
Great game My wife and I both enjoyed playing it . We purchased both the game and the stratigey guild but they would not play together you had to shut one down tho see the other . BUT ALL IN ALL it was well worth playing , Graphics were great and made you think and plan your moves . Littlejoe_77

[Post New]by acbjrb44 on Jan 16, 11 8:26 PM
One word EXCELLENT.

sherisgirl
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by sherisgirl on Jan 17, 11 1:33 AM

Was very tempted to play the CE, but glad I waited for the SE version after playing for 10 mins a buy for me,, this is a brilliant game loving it, played this weekend and still not finished, puzzles just right for me enjoy doing every single one of them.

Up there with RTR, Puppet Show, Phantom of the Opera IMO.

out of 5 from me.

SabreQueen
Clownfish
Clownfish
658 Posts

[Post New]by SabreQueen on Jan 17, 11 1:49 PM
Well I will try the demo based on the comments here.Little bit nervous over some of the tech issues in the tech thread but ya don't try ya don't know! I've had larger file games than this play fine so hopefully i didn't just jinx myself!

TinkerOne
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by TinkerOne on Jan 17, 11 3:08 PM
EXCELLENT GAME !!!!I EVEN LIKED THE MUSIC, MINIGAMES.........just everything. Now I wish I had bought the CE. Thanks ERS

qpr1
Clownfish
Clownfish
733 Posts

[Post New]by qpr1 on Jan 17, 11 5:27 PM
great game 10/10

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Jan 17, 11 6:26 PM
Great game! I have liked also the CE, but not enough for buying it. As a normal price I buy it this week.

noirangel
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by noirangel on Jan 18, 11 3:35 PM
Well that was a blast! Graphics were great and I even enjoyed the background music. Just creepy enough but not annoying. My only gripe was some of the HOG scenes were kind of dark and I hate that when you can't even see the the thing you're trying to find, but overall they were pretty good. The puzzles were just tough enough to be fun but not maddening.
I just wish the endings weren't so abrupt always. But I guess thats just a sign that you want to keep playing
Great job! It was well worth the buy!

[Post New]by Hon3ybee on Jan 18, 11 4:40 PM
Amazing game!! Loved every minute playing and could not move from the pc...

Edited on 01/18/2011 at 4:41:08 PM PST

SabreQueen
Clownfish
Clownfish
658 Posts

[Post New]by SabreQueen on Jan 18, 11 6:33 PM
Did the demo and just -didn't like it. I did have a few of the tech issues w jumping and long load times but that did seem to improve. I had to turn off the custom cursor too. In the end I just found the whole thing awkward in too many ways. Sad, cos I was really looking forward to a new game. Oh, well.......next!

Hoglvr
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Hoglvr on Jan 18, 11 6:45 PM
I throughly enjoyed this game, I enjoyed the art work, hidden items in the hidden items that you had to look for. I enjoyed "double duty" looking for the cards and the Hidden Object Items at the same time, had to "go back" one time to find something. The music kept me entertained while I was searching for Hidden Items. This was truly an enjoyable game and I am glad I spent my money on it,can't wait for the next Haunted Legends tale. Keep up the good work you guys

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by bratzgram on Jan 19, 11 5:27 AM
Just finished the demo for this. Definitely a buy for me. I only completed less than a quarter of it in the hour so it would seem the length will be good. I was intrigued by the different type of story so have to find out where it goes.

[Post New]by cay3dash0 on Jan 19, 11 7:11 PM
I am not a person who can or wants to download the full version of a lot of games.
I found the trial game to be incredibly difficult to navigate. About half way through, I found out how to access the blog. I am not interested in spending all my time in reading how to navigate a game I'll only be able to play for one hour.

[Post New]by queenofgames52 on Jan 19, 11 9:02 PM
Excellent Game ! I throughly enjoyed it!! The music was great, graphics are awesome. SG is a little creepy The sound effects were also creepy and eerie makes the game more fun. The HOG were easy didn't have a problem with those. Hint button fills up pretty quick. I used the WK a couple of times and it really helped on those times I was stuck. All in all I give this game 5 stars , it was GREAT! More please....

kiwiyumyum
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by kiwiyumyum on Jan 20, 11 2:18 PM
Thoroughly enjoyed this game- kept me entertained until the finish. Difficult enough to keep me on my toes but not so difficult that it became frustrating. Good length. I also liked the fact that the HOG scenes had a point to them - you needed an object to be able to proceed on to other scenes.

Congratulations to the developers & thx BF. Judging by the ending I presume there will be a sequel - hope so

Only one complaint- I think a map would have helped - or at least something to show that an area was completed.

To keep track of the cards I kept a written list of the 4 suits & marked them off as I found them so that if I missed any I could have a peek [ ] at the walkthrough & know just which card I needed & exactly where to find it. I hate wandering willy nilly from place to place.

Well worth purchasing - Out of 5 - and 1/2 stars from me.

Edited on 01/20/2011 at 2:20:12 PM PST

carnick
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by carnick on Jan 20, 11 8:27 PM
hi fishies, I am almost finished with this game, I have no problems with it and I love every minutes of it. I love the going back and forth . I am glad to finally be able to post on this forum because I had problems since new year's eve and I could not reply to any forums.but everything is back in order now . thank you bigfish for another good game.

[Post New]by ambernbrandon on Jan 22, 11 12:34 PM
I loved it! Even without hints as to what to do next, and the exhausting going back and forth and back and forth between areas, and places you can examine that don't actualy have anything...I was thoroughly challenged and entertained!

[Post New]by aratang on Jan 23, 11 12:56 AM
`It was a good game ..not great and not one i would recommend. Mainly because you knew what items you needed and the only way to get them was thru HOG so you spent ALOT of time roaming around to places you had been looking for 'sparkling lights'. It would have been nice if areas that were no longer needed didn't allow you to access them or if there had been a map to help you jump around. It was frustrating to see an object you knew you needed in a HOG, but it wasn't part of the current game so you knew you would eventually be back there again.

Go to: