Re:Welcome to Nightmare on the Pacific forum

[Post New]by Milayna on Jan 26, 11 4:50 PM
What a joke! The free hour was fine. Then I paid and what a mess. I play a few minuites and it stops. Three times I had to start over and never where it left off. I'm really up set. Someone needs to get their act together.

[Post New]by lifesaver65 on Jan 27, 11 8:43 PM
I sure do agree with you. Big waste of money to buy this game.

[Post New]by MED123 on Jan 29, 11 7:41 AM
I agree too. A waste. My granddaughter and I are stuck with no way out. Looks like a bug: image at top says to free the steward but we did that. Can't go anywhere now. I'd like a refund or a fix.

Cryssie64
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Cryssie64 on Jan 29, 11 11:30 PM
Thank you all for your comments. I am more than 3/4 of the way through the demo and had almost decided to buy but thought I'd pop in here and see what everyone else was saying. I'm so glad I did now - I thought it was a great game but I'm not going to spend my 'hard-earned' for 2 hours of game play.

I am getting less and less satisfied with the games that are on offer here - I have been a member for a couple of years now and get just about every CE offered but it irks me that I am scraping the barrel to get three extra games a month to make up my second stamper card. Time was when I could (and did) get a dozen games in a month. (Yes, I know I should get out more! LOL). I know that times are tougher these days in business but when BF brag about 1 billion sales and counting, that's a huge volume of sales. If I take my average spend of $9.16 per game (3 x CE, 1 regular game and 2 stamp card credits),that's over 9 BILLION DOLLARS!!! - a massive income from which to put a sizeable chunk into new development. So how about it Big Fish? Let your games values match your customer service values (which IMHO are second to none), then everyone will be smiling big fishy smiles!

Ok, rant over, thank you for reading. Just my two pen'orth!

[Post New]by blu_stocking on Feb 5, 11 2:12 PM
Still in the 1 hour demo, but have already run into an apparent bug.

I have rescued Jimmy but is still says rescuing him is the task.
According to the walk-through I should have received a phone call from Thomas - that never happened; also I should be able to lower the life-boat once I attach the lever - this doesn't work. I found this an interesting game, but am not going to buy it if it has unfixed bugs.

[Post New]by queen1971bee on Feb 11, 11 4:26 PM
I really wish I had come to the forum first to find out what the play was like on BF with this game. I played the demo on another site and was well into it, probably almost done from what everyone is saying and how short it is. I went ahead and used one of my credits to purchase this one only to be stopped short at the water shut off. Lesson learned...Forum first! Thanks to all that post.

[Post New]by mag2002 on Apr 16, 11 5:21 PM
Wish I had known about this forum before purchasing this game. I would have skipped it! I am also stuck at the water shut off. There is no red screw on the grate!!!! Maybe Big Fish should offer everyone who is dissatisfied with this game an exchange?! Anybody listening?

[Post New]by hatenighymares on May 10, 11 10:24 PM
I have bought tons of games and this was the worst. I was going in circles looking for the next step. I would like to have my money back or a new game!!

[Post New]by gramsk on Jun 30, 12 1:05 PM
I managed to get through the game but I never was able to shut off full screen mode even though every other selection worked. I'm not thrilled with the game but I don't have time to spend hours figuring things out so it's OK that it doesn't take hours and hours. Wished I could have used a credit instead of money though.

[Post New]by countrygrandma7 on Jan 20, 13 3:56 PM
Glad I came here and read all the comments! At least most of you got farther than I did, I was "running in circles" mid-way thru the demo. Made no sense to me and I love Hidden Object games. Glad I did not waste a credit on this mess!

[Post New]by shalynn75 on Jan 7, 14 11:48 AM
I have gotten to the other part of the ship to rescue Tom and I don't have a clue as to what to do next. I am so aggravated at this game. I need to know how to release the water in the aquarium? Thanks

Go to: