K3-old tower fragments

Re:K3-old tower fragments

[Post New]by ruxandritza on Apr 17, 11 12:22 PM
help help help!! i got the fragments, ALL of them. i also got the stone blocks. the thing is one of the fragments is beneath the blocks and i can't see, so i can't move it so that it can be recognized as the 7 th fragment. what to do?!

[Post New]by lullabyak on Apr 28, 11 8:42 PM
My wife plays this game and has the exact same problem. It seems if you get items too close to the tower or overlay a big block on a fragment, you can no longer select the fragment to place it where the "tower" counts it. Big Fish any ideas???

[Post New]by Selarae on Apr 29, 11 5:51 AM
To lullabyak, and ruxandritza , I had a problem with the drawbridge in K1 . I had gathered all the stones but couldn't repair the drawbridge so I uninstalled and installed the feb23 2011 updated game .
As soon as I logged in I got the message the drawbridge was completed , so maybe try uninstalling and re-installing your game .

To Snape , I just want to thank you and the many other posters on this forum that have taken the time to post answers to the multitude of game questions that arise .
Reading this forum has really helped me solve quite a few game questions I have had

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 29, 11 10:33 PM
You're more than welcome! That's what the forum is here for

(oh, and just call me Severine or Sev - there's only one Snape and that ain't me! )

Destinye
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by Destinye on May 4, 11 6:58 PM
So annoying to get this far and have bugs. I put a piece of the tower there at the tower, before I got the blocks and then got the 8 blocks and now it does not recognize that piece of the tower and I cannot pick it up whatever I do so I have to replay the whole day to my earlier save or restart. Another piece I put there I could pick up but this one I cannot now. Any ideas around this?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 4, 11 10:04 PM
Have you got the newest version of the game? A lot of bugs, including ones relating to the blocks of stone, were fixed in that version. It's version 1.003, which you can download from BFG. You won't need to start your game over, just reinstall the new version and continue your game and your bugs should just be fixed.

Also, if you can still pick up a stone when you've dropped it on a builing it most likely means that you haven't dropped it in the right place. When it's in the right place you can't move them anymore.

Destinye
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by Destinye on May 5, 11 6:41 AM
I just downloaded it last week so I am pretty sure it is the right one. The issue seemed to be that I moved the pieces of the tower to the tower before I moved the blocks and now it will not recognize them - everything is in the right place. I could pick up and drop one piece again and that fixed it (it recognized it) but the other piece is sort of behind a block and now not clickable. At first I thought they* were* the blocks and moved them over, then I figured it out but and moved the blocks but now II seem to have a problem that is not resolvable- I will have to go back to an earlier save i think.

I already had to to go back to an earlier save because I got the Assertion error (which I fixed and managed to import an earlier save to my new profile so I did not have to restart at least!) Oh well it is a great game otherwise, I did a lot of trophies since the earlier save that day so will have to redo a lot of tedious stuff if I go back to the earlier save, like killing 50 barbarians and things. Also it does not recognize I have 20 people too though I gather that might be fixable if I do the rest of the quest! Bugs, bugs, bugs!

Destinye
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by Destinye on May 6, 11 10:49 AM
Had to go back to my save game! But I got all the pieces at least! Still no Family Heirloom Trophy so i emailed the game developer to let them know another bug!

Gemini11
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

K3-old tower fragments

[Post New]by Gemini11 on Jan 20, 12 11:14 AM
eanthon1 wrote:Anyone have a detailed list of where exactly all 7 fragments are located? I've gotten 6 of them but I can't for the life of me find the 7th.

There is a bug in the game. I brought one piece to the fountain and now I cannot carry it away to the Ancient tower. So I try the new version and I hope that I must not start over from K1 ....

Go to: