baresalot
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Welcome to Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by baresalot on Jan 21, 11 1:05 PM
i just downloaded all 4 TS games and I want to know if there is an order as to play them all like a theme or something ?? let me know ASAP. thanks

[Post New]by buddymolly1264 on Jan 21, 11 2:43 PM
Install and uninstall game from chapter 2: temple/bowl and goblet and I still can't get the water and can't go further into game either. Have we got a solution yet ? Can I get my money back on this game?

Silvia_B
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Silvia_B on Jan 21, 11 3:31 PM
Having the same problem as Angel. It points to the x-ray but I can't get it to work.

Help!

Silvia

[Post New]by marg247 on Jan 28, 11 9:42 PM
I am having trouble sawing through the bars. One bar is cut but the saw doesn't work for the others.

[Post New]by Gabbysmom1 on Jan 29, 11 5:20 PM
I got as far as finding tghemusic for the organ -- I am completelystudk. The hint keeps telling me to find the hidden object, but the thing I need to do that is not available. This is the third time I have started over in this game and the furthest I have gotten.

loveday
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by loveday on Jan 30, 11 12:43 AM
Hey Fishes finished the game now - the C.E not really worth it for me - took an hour and half to finish it - the xtra play - not complaining though - dont buy C.E that often - and worth while killing my boring day - its raining again.
I got as far as finding tghemusic for the organ -- I am completelystudk. The hint keeps telling me to find the hidden object, but the thing I need to do that is not available. This is the third time I have started over in this game and the furthest I have gotten.

You have to go back to the future to the chapel

Edited on 01/30/2011 at 12:46:19 AM PST

[Post New]by egyptologist on Jan 31, 11 3:41 PM
I am losing my patience. How do you get the feathers to enter the circle?

[Post New]by cee0515 on Feb 21, 11 12:26 PM
I managed to get the bowl to work. however now the lion head won't stick in the wall recess and give me the key....any ideas?

ROSES777
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by ROSES777 on Mar 3, 11 12:15 PM
Angel369 wrote: Have just downloaded and started playing but stuck in the first scene as I can't seem to be able to use the Xray feature...it illuminates and shows the hand symbol but then nothing happens is anyone else having trouble here or is it just me?
Love these type of games so feeling rather frustrated...please send me some help

GsoSpaGal
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Welcome to Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come

[Post New]by GsoSpaGal on Mar 3, 11 1:35 PM
Someone please help me...I've tried going to the Temple/Chapel in the future for the organ music and can't find it anywhere. It's really frustrating!!!

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Extras?

[Post New]by Yaelle on May 10, 11 3:05 PM
On the bottom of the main page there are 2 other pictures that look to be links to the other games or something? They seem clickable because they sort of respond when you click them but then nothing happens. What are they there for? Do they do anything?
How stupid do I feel for buying the CE? I guess after i tried the trial I thought that was the only option if i wanted to continue. I dont really see much extra other than the ability to download wallpapers now that I've finished the game.

[Post New]by monarch11 on Jun 2, 12 6:59 AM
im going in circles with this ame. games are supposed to be fun-not frustrating. it is sneaky of you to charge 2.99 for a game but you need the strategy guide in order to play. I will think twice before I buy another game.

Go to: