Cleared the Smoke

Re:Cleared the Smoke

[Post New]by weaverwoman on Jan 20, 11 3:37 PM
bfgOkeechobee wrote:Hey everyone!

The bowl issue collecting the water in the temple isn’t one that came up during our testing, but we've been able to work with the developers to pinpoint the source of this trouble.

We've found that this bug occurs when a user plays the demo version down to zero minutes (or the game ‘thinks’ this has happened) and then buys the full version. Due to this, the game falsely believes it is still in ‘demo mode’ and has run out of time. We are in the process of getting a new build that will fix the game for these users.

Game Manager will notify users once the new version is live via a Critical Update prompting a notification in your Game Manager window when it becomes available, and we'll make an announcement in the <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/2120.page">Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come Collector's Edition Forum</a>.

To ensure that you receive Game Manager Critical Update notifications, please take the following steps.

1. Open the Game Manager, and then click Options
2. Choose Automatically when I Launch Game Manager under Game Updates
3. Click Ok

-bfgOkeechobee

I did that and still no good

Edited on 01/20/2011 at 3:38:03 PM PST

[Post New]by carlacorum on Jan 20, 11 3:48 PM
I uninstalled then reinstalled the game and then I had no trouble.

[Post New]by gamineannie on Jan 20, 11 4:30 PM
carlacorum wrote:I uninstalled then reinstalled the game and then I had no trouble.

thank you, cartacorum! That did the trick allright.

vanwyck
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by vanwyck on Jan 20, 11 5:40 PM
I uninstalled and reinstalled and it worked

missgriz
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by missgriz on Jan 20, 11 6:36 PM
I trashed the game and downloaded it again and it worked for me also

misty04
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by misty04 on Jan 20, 11 6:53 PM
I have started this game 3 times and I can not get the water for the chalis. I get the pyrimids but cannot get the water to clear the smoke

[Post New]by Ninnasmommy on Jan 20, 11 7:02 PM
I am furious I am so sick and tired of doing the "right" thing by buying my games
here instead of leaching them from a free site
and this is what I get... games with glitches and bugs and the don't care attitude!
When you have over 150 people come in and tell you a game has a problem why do you not believe that it is the game and NOT the computer!

An I'm sorry and were working on it as fast as we can.... goes a long way then
closing a topic like you don't care!

exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

[Post New]by exact on Jan 20, 11 7:31 PM
I finished the demo and bougt the game and I am also stuck at the bowl. I can't get the water but I have the eye. I used the magnifying glass to check out the bowl and get the eye,but no water. Bummer I hope this is corrected.

[Post New]by joyceepet on Jan 20, 11 7:40 PM
I too am having trouble with the smoke clearing. I am going to try to uninstall and re install...........I hope it works!!!!

betty_76
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by betty_76 on Jan 28, 11 11:52 PM
misty04 wrote:I have started this game 3 times and I can not get the water for the chalis. I get the pyrimids but cannot get the water to clear the smoke

me too....i am very upset....i cannot get the water

Cleared the Smoke

[Post New]by BICHONFRISE on Feb 18, 11 5:18 AM
Zurenda wrote:I glad you got though but I'm stuck wouldn't let me get the water or lens . What can I do about the problem. Someone Please help.

Cleared the Smoke

[Post New]by BICHONFRISE on Feb 18, 11 5:23 AM
Zurenda wrote:I glad you got though but I'm stuck wouldn't let me get the water or lens . What can I do about the problem. Someone Please help.

[Post New]by crazyseeker on Feb 28, 11 6:57 PM
chapter 15; cant fill the goblet w water to clear smoke; even went back and started mission again, what is happening?!!!

Moon38
Clownfish
Clownfish
533 Posts

[Post New]by Moon38 on Aug 14, 11 10:36 AM
Well I got the goblet and the water and cleared the smoke too. Only thing is now I can't get the key to open the right hand side door. I know where it is and there's a convenient chair right under it so I should be able to get to it but the game won't let me for some reason I went straight to purchase too but of the standard edition not the collector's so my question is now what? How do I get to that key? Thanks.

Go to: