Vallarina
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

Re:Post any Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by Vallarina on Jan 22, 11 8:40 AM
I can't get the lockpicks to go onto the safe to trigger the puzzle. I have tried to put the lockpicks in every square inch of the safe and I keep getting the message "you're doing something wrong".
Can any one help me??
thanks, Vallarina

NVM I finally used the X thingy first and it opened the lock for the lockpicks.
Silly me!

Edited on 01/22/2011 at 8:55:34 AM PST

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

Re:Post any Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by VTCT on Jan 22, 11 7:06 PM
I have played the game through and now working on it for the second time but I am in Scotland and trying the shovel to dig in the cemetary but the dice will not go where it should. Can you help!

ToniD
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by ToniD on Jan 23, 11 6:44 AM
First I had the same trouble as many with the chalices. Downloaded the update. Now I cannot get the key off the wall, even while following the strategy guide step-by-step (which I dislike having to refer to - spoils the fun for me). Bottom line is I just paid close to $15 for this game. I expect it to work. It does NOT work. I am upset that I spent a significant amount of money on a PREMIUM game with so many problems. I would like a refund. I don't want to attempt to "fix" the game anymore. I consider that NOT MY JOB. I don't want to spend my gaming time researching threads to see what problems everyone else is having to see if it compares to mine, and how they might have been able to resolve it. I paid for a game that presumably works - and clearly it does not. I did NOT buy this game to experience this level of frustration - I can get this for free in real life. Where do I go to sign up for a refund? BFG, you may take this game back. And don't ever again market to me an allegedly premium product that is a piece of garbage.

tigra1021
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by tigra1021 on Jan 23, 11 8:02 AM
johnmouse wrote:
bouncingpoint wrote:Hi to all fishies!
I never experienced any glitch in a bigfishgame before (lucky me), but now I think I have.
I´m in Scotland, trying to load the forge with coals. Unfortunalely, when I try to use the coal fork Tom keeps telling me, that he can´t use it to dig dense earth. Does anybody else has the same problem or any suggestions as to what could help?
Thanks!!

Tom is correct. Try the coal shovel on the left.

It's the coal shovel that says "can't use this to dig dense earth" and now it won't allow me to shovel the coal in. I've already had to restart in Jersualem. Really not thrilled about this.

jeanniemouse
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,337 Posts

[Post New]by jeanniemouse on Jan 23, 11 1:29 PM
I think I may have uncovered a glitch. I was in "Paris" and had reached the part where I was supposed to uncover the secret door in the future. However, when I used the magic glass to reveal the door, the location of the door stayed open and it wouldn't let me add the final item I needed to uncover it. Both the strategy guide and the "hint" button kept pointing me to the item I couldn't add. I'm going to try restarting after I uninstall/reinstall.

heron
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by heron on Jan 24, 11 8:03 AM
I downloaded no problem but now I am getting a fatal error message to change to 32 bit color every time I go to play. What does this mean? I am running windows X P .I never saw this message before .I guess theres a first time for everything

[Post New]by shad13 on Jan 24, 11 11:29 AM
This game looked great and was going well until I got to the future museum to find out about the templers and when I started the collection of things for the hidden door I got them all but it would not let me add the hatchet into the ring tried everything and every place but nothing worked any suggestions?

terric01
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by terric01 on Jan 24, 11 10:03 PM
I downloaded the trial a couple days ago and it loaded just fine. Then it began to freeze about every 5-15 seconds. From the very first screen, the thing has been stopping. I've only made it as far as the excavation sight and it's cost me more than 30 minutes in trial time. Apparently, even tho the picture freezes, the timer goes on. I really want to try this game, but lots of people are saying it has lots and lots of problems.
I've downloaded many, many big games and have never had a problem. Last week I downloaded 13 skulls.
What's going on with this one???

kathycot
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Back screen, desk top and black screen

[Post New]by kathycot on Jan 25, 11 3:58 AM
I have installed and uninstalled this game and still haven't been able to play it. All I get is a brief black screen, I hear the music then my desk top comes up. I tried clicking on the icon to resume the game and the same thing happens. Worse part about it is the only way to "get out of the game" I can't play but it thinks is playing is ctrl+alt+del. Any ideas? As someone else said I have the other two Treasure seekers and really enjoyed them and was looking forward to this game.

[Post New]by early_morning_ja on Jan 25, 11 4:18 AM
downloaded patch and still could not load the game. Bad enough it freezes the game but i'm SO SO tired of hard shutdowns. recycle bin here comes this game too

[Post New]by early_morning_ja on Jan 25, 11 4:23 AM
IMAGINE REPLYING TO MY OWN POST JUST TRIED TO UNINSTALL AND GUESS WHAT NOT EVERYTHING GETS FLUSHED.

[Post New]by apollo2fish on Jan 26, 11 2:07 PM
Cant get the gem from the skull?Been playing in this pond long time.I already down loaded twice! Please help me

drreid
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by drreid on Jan 27, 11 10:44 AM
I'm having the exact same issue, and I've already had to download the patch to fix the issue with the water in the temple bowl. This is getting ridiculous! Why are they releasing games, that are CE, no less, with all these glitches?

tigra1021 wrote:
johnmouse wrote:
bouncingpoint wrote:Hi to all fishies!
I never experienced any glitch in a bigfishgame before (lucky me), but now I think I have.
I´m in Scotland, trying to load the forge with coals. Unfortunalely, when I try to use the coal fork Tom keeps telling me, that he can´t use it to dig dense earth. Does anybody else has the same problem or any suggestions as to what could help?
Thanks!!

Tom is correct. Try the coal shovel on the left.

It's the coal shovel that says "can't use this to dig dense earth" and now it won't allow me to shovel the coal in. I've already had to restart in Jersualem. Really not thrilled about this.

[Post New]by greyhoundgirl on Jan 29, 11 12:42 AM
I tried unstalling then reinstalling this game. My expectation is that the first game would have been wiped out, and a new version put in its place in the BONUS game. Well, when I went to play the game, I started just where I left off, with the same glitches. Most of the tasks to not appear when I try to open them. This starts right away with the seal that goes over the door and continues throug all the scenes. In the scene with the floating islands, I click on the bench when the eye appears, but the hidden object screen does on appear. What he heck is going on?

johnandi5
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by johnandi5 on Feb 3, 11 11:14 AM
downloaded demo...wouldn't start got an error message so uninstalled, rebooted computer and downloaded demo again and now it just says my trial time has expired. I love these games but not going to buy if there are problems.

diggermonty
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by diggermonty on Feb 3, 11 4:01 PM
Silly, silly little fishes.
This forum is about TECHNICAL ISSUES, not how you are not able to navigate through the game. The main Forum is for that purpose.
You are taking up space that other fishes with computer, video, and game TECHNICAL problems are using to get the game to play properly. NOT how to play the game.
Remedial reading and comprehension classes have helped many a confused fish. Some of you should look into it.
The moderators are too kind to tell you this. I'm more up front. USE THE PROPER THREAD!

Please read the heading for all threads and Forums. When I try to find a solution to a game glitch I have to wade through questions after questions on how to find the missing emerald, card, washroom key, etc., etc., etc.

Please follow the rules and instructions.
If you want to complain about this posting, please message me.

Diggy

twohappy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by twohappy on Feb 10, 11 11:54 AM
I love all the games and have very little trouble, but I'm in Scotland, about to finish, and I have a weight to go on the thing that unlocks the door to the hole in the floor in the dungeon and it will not accept it. I have all the other things on it, but it won't take that. I've done everything else and just want to get the gem for the ring which I suppose is in the hole in the floor. What could be wrong?

[Post New]by SIRSLIMMYEEL on Feb 19, 11 2:08 PM
Same problem here. Itried DR.Fix, but I do not understand computer speak so I couldnot tell you what it was trying to tell me. I also started to enjoy this game, but when I logged off, and went back on --same ol-same ol, problem that every one else has. Isn't there any one ther who checks the games to see if there is any flaws. OH I get it that is our job!! Yea ! --NOT!!!

Re:Post any Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come technical issues here

[Post New]by SIRSLIMMYEEL on Feb 20, 11 12:45 PM
SIRSLIMMYEEL wrote:Same problem here. Itried DR.Fix, but I do not understand computer speak so I couldnot tell you what it was trying to tell me. I also started to enjoy this game, but when I logged off, and went back on --same ol-same ol, problem that every one else has. Isn't there any one ther who checks the games to see if there is any flaws. OH I get it that is our job!! Yea ! --NOT!!!

[Post New]by zoeang on Mar 19, 11 6:57 PM
Hey guys, I purchased the collectors version, I have been playing for a while now when i try to start it asks if I want to start a new game your progress wll be erased why is this. I don;t want to start all over again. Any help???

Go to: