Re:Welcome to Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by dowopinn00 on Jan 29, 11 2:13 PM
janba wrote:Take the necklace and put it in the acid bottle. It will turn into a diamond that you then add to the glass cutter..

I don't have a necklace to put into the acid bottle. Where did you find a necklace? Also, I don't have a glass cutter to add the diamond to. Where is that located? This game seems to have a lot of too well hidden items, either that, or glitches. Also the strategy guide is no help at all. Seems like a lot of information is missing.

Re:Welcome to Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Morgan_La_Fay on Jan 29, 11 5:00 PM
figment1 wrote:i can't find blank paper.

This is where my free hour ran out... just now. DARN! I filled the ink well, and was about to look for the paper when "blip"!

I didn't run into ANY of the screen freezes and computer lock-ups that I did with "Stroke of Midnight". Until the glitches are removed, I am not going to play that game or re-install it.

But... I must admit to sailing through Shadow Wolf Mysteries and the graphics are wonderful! I did notice though, that the Prefect sounds slightly Aussie!

Jolly good game this is!!

[Post New]by lovelyred5 on Jan 30, 11 6:23 AM
I have tried putting the madalin in the acid bottle and it will not let me put it in there. could someone help me please

[Post New]by dowopinn00 on Jan 30, 11 8:04 AM
dowopinn00 wrote:
janba wrote:Take the necklace and put it in the acid bottle. It will turn into a diamond that you then add to the glass cutter..

I don't have a necklace to put into the acid bottle. Where did you find a necklace? Also, I don't have a glass cutter to add the diamond to. Where is that located? This game seems to have a lot of too well hidden items, either that, or glitches. Also the strategy guide is no help at all. Seems like a lot of information is missing.

I found the glass cutter, but still can't locate a necklace. Does anyone know where I can find it?

atroya
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by atroya on Jan 30, 11 12:33 PM
lovelyred5 wrote:I have tried putting the madalin in the acid bottle and it will not let me put it in there. could someone help me please

Just keep going else where till you find a diamond on a chain. Do other things and it will turn up. That did it for me

[Post New]by krisnakay on Jan 30, 11 5:13 PM
I can't put the hook in the hole and the tree either,I've tried hooking the rope around the box in the tree and still nothing

[Post New]by gnk123 on Jan 30, 11 5:24 PM
I can not seem to place the stained glass in the window. I have the first one in but the second one I can not put in the blue and red glass. It says something in the stradegy guide about closing a window. Not sure what to do.

[Post New]by Carolleem on Jan 31, 11 11:42 AM
I am so tired of so many of the news games that do not run correctly. On the demo every time I tried to walk out of a scene, the game would take me back to BF game manager, and ask me if I wanted to play again!!! Uninstalled the game and reinstalled (seems that's all I do lately with BFG ) it seemed to run correctly, so stupidly I purchased the game. It ran ok until I was at the circus----again tried to walk out of the secen, and oops guess what-------back to BF game manager asking me if I want to play again. I think that I've had it with BF. So many of the games, especially the "Collector's Edition" that never seem to work.

[Post New]by tallpine on Jan 31, 11 11:56 AM
lizhot wrote:I have difficulties with the telescope. I can't find the code.

Is it worth an update? Thanks.

catib
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by catib on Jan 31, 11 12:43 PM
I did both hidden objects scenes but didn't get neither the axe or tweezers in the invetory , help

[Post New]by sue99t74 on Jan 31, 11 1:01 PM
cannot find puzzle piece needed for castle gates, l have the coloured glass but that does not work

[Post New]by Dopsis on Feb 1, 11 4:30 AM
euleva wrote:I get stuck at the Circus tent. Where can you find something thin enough to get into the door by Malden? It seems like I just run around and find nothing. It is getting frustrating. I also I haven't found anything to break up the rock where the wolf ran.

[Post New]by Dopsis on Feb 1, 11 4:33 AM
I'm at the same place as you! If anyone can help... I've gone back to the begining to see if I've missed something, but I just can't find anything. I'm roaming around the place with nothing to do!

[Post New]by Fire700 on Feb 1, 11 9:48 AM
Unable to even launch the demo. I've bought a lot of games in the past from BF but lately none at all as there seems to be a lot of "technical issues". BF need to sort this out as I'm starting to not even look on the site anymore to see what's new!

Welcome to Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Marsea on Feb 1, 11 10:13 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Tradução do português para inglês
My telescope has stopped working and does not give me the code!

WHAT DO I DO??

HELP!

I'm from Brazil and I bought this game and do not speak English well. Sorry!

But my telescope stopped working the lens got stuck! I can not move them!
Ouvir
Ler foneticamente
Dicionário - Ver dicionário detalhado

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by tj1147 on Feb 1, 11 8:03 PM
Not sure why so many are having difficulties with downloading/playing this game. I had no problems on my 4-year-old computer, even with the very large file. I was able to play the entire game plus bonus chapter without downloading the "updated fix" for certain problems (?) the game had for others. Hmmmmmm...just don't know. What I DO know is if there are issues, Big Fish technical support is the best I have ever found to help resolve problems in a very timely manner!

Wonderful game...waiting for another like this - or another DireGrove!!!

[Post New]by pappywr on Feb 2, 11 8:20 AM
I have made it to the Hotel and completed everything except the Locker with the combo lock the small dial will not turn to set the combination .....Any ideas????

[Post New]by pappywr on Feb 2, 11 8:28 AM
I had the same problem with the paper. I started the game over ..... when you leave the little girls house stop at the posting board and pick up the lantern in the top left hand corner of the board....Then go to the house where the dead body is out side and give the lantern to the detective then the wagon will start to sparkle and it will be in the wagon when you work the scene.

[Post New]by alismith on Feb 3, 11 12:33 PM
dowopinn00 wrote:

[Post New]by alismith on Feb 3, 11 12:36 PM
necklace is a medallion which you find down a grid in the very first scene you get it by putting the hook down the grid- it's the same one as on the picture of the little girls mum- hope this helps

Go to: