Yosemite1956c
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Editi

[Post New]by Yosemite1956c on Jan 27, 11 4:23 AM
Finally a game worth playing. But I still will wait for the standard edition. I just don't think the CE's give you enough extras to warrant the price.

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Editi

[Post New]by prchalpn on Jan 27, 11 4:25 AM
Fantastic! Brilliant! Amazing! Awesome! Bought it.
Did I go overboard?

[Post New]by Coronagold on Jan 27, 11 4:26 AM
Owoooooooooo! 3 Wolf Moon!

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Jan 27, 11 4:26 AM
I started playing the Demo, I love the game, This game is a keeper, love the music and everything about this agme, I realize the game is a CE, BF trys to make everyone happy, plus the developers spent many hors making such games as this one..
Have a great day! Happy Gaming.. 5

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edit

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Jan 27, 11 4:29 AM
Coronagold wrote:Owoooooooooo! 3 Wolf Moon!

They should sell t-shirts!

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Jan 27, 11 4:40 AM
Downloading as I write but will wait untill I see more posts to decide, even if I love it. Just too many games with run problems as of late even from ERS.

Looks great. Great comments and reviews. Keeping fins crossed.

luckywife
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by luckywife on Jan 27, 11 4:44 AM
I purchased the game without even playing the demo. I was lucky enough to beta test this game and the small part of it that I played was wonderful! The time flew by, I was so immersed in the game and was so disappointed when the demo ended. I have been waiting, none to patiently, for it to be relased. I have never resented paying extra for a CE, my whole family will play the game, likely more than once. My daughter has played the Briar Rose game at least a dozen times and is going crazy waiting for the next one.

pixielily
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by pixielily on Jan 27, 11 4:54 AM
I did the beta on this game a long time ago (it seems), but this is a great game! I figured most of the fishies will love it and the reviews showed.

Enjoy, I know I will, but I will be waiting for the sd I do not buy CEs as a rule.

I gave this game a 5 out of 5

[Post New]by Northernstar1063 on Jan 27, 11 4:59 AM
My game plays in slow motion...is there anything i can do so as i can play the game normally.

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edi

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Jan 27, 11 5:12 AM
Poutoule wrote:Goofy, excellent review, as usual, but it's a préfet and not a préfect...no offense ! I'm downloading and I'm in my starting blocks with my sneakers in a rucksack...

Don't know where you are from Poutoule, but I agree with Goofy, it is Prefect (Person in Charge) not Prefet. Check out Harry Potter if you don't believe me, Ron & Hermoine get to be PREFECT's and Harry doesn't! LOL Happy Gaming!

I just finished the demo (took me 40 minutes guess I am just slow!) It was FANTASTIC! Since I own most all of the other games ERS makes, I know this will be a buy for me..... Alas, not until it comes out in SE. The last CE I bought was Puppetville Souls of the Innocent, and I was sorely disappointed in the length of the game! Not gonna catch me again. Can't wait for the regular editiion because it will be a welcome game in my collection! Happy gaming to all of you who can afford it! (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BFG let us use 2 Credits to buy CE's!!) Lean

Edited on 01/27/2011 at 8:06:36 AM PST

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edi

[Post New]by purplehatlady on Jan 27, 11 5:32 AM
zorroback2 wrote:It is NEW MegaHit from HITmaker ERS Game Studios!!!!!!!!!!!!
They made:
1. Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades
2. Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium
3. Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Black Cat
4. Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven
5. PuppetShow: Souls of the Innocent
6. Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe`s Murders in the Rue Morgue
7. Hidden Wonders of the Depths 1, 2 and 3
8. Pathfinders: Lost at Sea
9. Sarah Maribu and the Lost World
10. Many Years Ago
11. Steve the Sheriff 2: The Case of the Missing Thing
12. Steve The Sheriff
13. PuppetShow: Mystery of Joyville
..... and other!!!!
The BESR DEVELOPER i have ever seen!!!

Just wanted to say that ERS game Studios games
have provided me with long and endless hours of super fun.
The graphics are beautiful and the stories are interesting and compelling.
Just perfect!!!! More like this please!!!!
Many-many thanks for the AAA+ entertainment! Love ERS and BFG!!!!!

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Jan 27, 11 5:37 AM
and ers has another in the works that i beta,d , they are a great dev team...always high quality

[Post New]by purplehatlady on Jan 27, 11 5:38 AM
zorroback2
Many thanks for your lovely review and comments on Shadow Wolf Mysteries. Also for your great list of games some of which I have never heard of! I am compiling a list of them even as I am typing this reply. It is from fishies such as you with your list and comments that make my day.

Many thanks once again purplehatlady

[Post New]by tugail on Jan 27, 11 5:48 AM
I have been waiting for this. I beta tested this game and I loved it. My only complaint, if you can call it that, is that it was a bit too easy. This time I will play in expert mode. Thanks everyone for your reviews. That is how I base my decision on whether or not to buy a game. I rarely demo.

[Post New]by littlecaplin on Jan 27, 11 6:06 AM
Finally the drought is over.........why can;t all games be this caliber.......this one gives you your money's worth........all games should be different prices based on the quality.........some of them are just pure garbage

pvsquare
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by pvsquare on Jan 27, 11 6:12 AM
ERS is one of my favorite game developers. Playing the demo and after reading Casualgran and goofyduck comments this is a buy for me.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Jan 27, 11 6:28 AM
Thats really a great ihog. I would buy it even yet, but I have many, many unfished games in my gamemanager. But its for sure a buy as a standard version

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edit

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Jan 27, 11 6:57 AM
jennsmom wrote:So far, I'm loving this game and I'm so happy it's finally here. Now, how am I going to wait until Feb. 1 to buy?? Must have will power...

Hi jennsmom

Willpower, Willpower, willpower. ......I like you, am trying to wait until 1st Feb. I already have 3 full punch cards for January, so this will be my first purchase to start a new one in Feb. I also have the added incentive that I have run out of download limit!... so this does make it a little bit easier to wait....(not by much though!)

Like everyone else I love ERS Games, and hope their other new release will be out soon

Kel

krissywillow
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by krissywillow on Jan 27, 11 7:00 AM
The usual high quality and detailed graphics from ERS, but also as usual (lately), this game runs very slow for me ....cursor drags and scenes take a long time to load...

Also, I agree w/ the other reviewer who said this game is VERY EASY even on "expert" mode. (Expert?? Really?) I mean like brain-dead easy. Maybe it gets more challenging further on but 20 mins into the demo I was actually bored and quit. (Hate to say that about an ERS game, but I was.) The slow-motion movement was also really annoying.

This problem has been happening to me w/ a lot of games lately and I know other people have the same issues. I didn't used to think it was my pc but I"m beginning to wonder... Think I'd better check that out.

In the meantime this is in no way worth a CE in MY OPINION because it's way too easy. The graphics are beautiful as I said. But another annoying thing is that little girl's voice..how whiney and grating on the ears. I think it's the same one who was in that other game (where the kid was in the window crying for daddy). Ugh. But luckily you can fast-foward through the dialog.

Glad this is a game a lot of folks love and can play w/out glitches.

barbee44
Clownfish
Clownfish
667 Posts

[Post New]by barbee44 on Jan 27, 11 7:07 AM
I hate to be a sour grapes person, but after a long spell of meaningless games, it figures that finally a good one comes out and it's a CE which means I have to wait a whole month. What a downer. Happens every time I have a credit burning a hole in my pocket.

Since most of the game devs are striving to get their games as CE's, the future for good games at 6.99 does not look good at all. Please BFG let us use two credits to buy the games!!!!

Edited on 01/27/2011 at 7:15:08 AM PST

Go to: