Level 29

Re:Level 29

[Post New]by CheerfulDragon8 on Feb 13, 11 9:06 AM
Yet another great tip. It made no sense not building the bridge to the totem at the bottom right, but I tried it and it worked.

Now I just need to beat levels 24 and 30.

Emmy142
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by Emmy142 on Feb 13, 11 2:13 PM
Oh my gosh! It worked LOL!!! That is too funny Thank you for the awesome tip!

[Post New]by An0therW0rld on Apr 30, 11 4:28 AM
I had great trouble trying to pass Level 29 - found this forum. I tried the "not building" any bridges and built the totem on the bottom right without building the bridge of course ... however, I couldn't resist trying to complete the level in under 3 minutes and not take advantage of the game glitch ... and did it ! with a time of 3:03 minutes remaining.

So it is possible to win the level (gold) after loads of practice and a few smart decisions on the way to cut down on time i.e. not doing anything you don't need to.

So, if you are up for a little challenge - go for it ... it works.

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Jul 25, 11 9:52 PM
what a genius, it worked. Did I read there's a fluke? You don't have to build one of the bridges. The video helped. Thanks.

[Post New]by SexyViciousAngel on Aug 13, 11 6:21 PM
Wow, this is so awesome! I've tried this level over and over, and not even getting close. After reading this tip about not building bridges, I got it in 4:40, and didn't even need to get the 2nd worker! You rock!

Berdyluvs
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Berdyluvs on Feb 2, 13 3:14 PM
Shaz pg you rock

[Post New]by Suekey on Aug 20, 13 8:09 AM
OMG...FINALLY!!!
Thank you so much! This is the first time that I had to look for help on ANY game! Im glad you took the time to give directions on this level or I would be playing it forever!!
Thanks again!

[Post New]by Suekey on Aug 20, 13 8:11 AM
Does anyone know of another game that is close to Island Tribe? I played all 4 and want something else to play now!!

[Post New]by SexyViciousAngel on Nov 25, 13 3:18 PM
Wow, ShazPG, that was brilliant! Got gold with plenty of time left over!

Edited on 11/25/2013 at 3:19:11 PM PST

Go to: