Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Welcome to Farm Craft forum

[Post New]by rubikis on Jan 11, 09 1:46 AM

I have the same problem. It crashes all the time:
- When I mistake the crop
- When I pay a worker (sometimes)
- Lately, when I save a game.

I started saving my game everytime I finished a list, because you start from 0 everytime you load one (don't ask me why ) but now I can't even do this, since it's crashing when loading it!!!

No good, selling defective games!

popecko1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by popecko1 on Jan 13, 09 1:13 PM
tix48 wrote:Re:Welcome to Farm Craft forum
by popecko1 on Dec 22, 08 9:40 AM
It seems like no one here (bigfishgames) or at the company that produced this game is interested in fixing it. I have read reviews elsewhere, and it seems its not working for anyone. I haven't seen a single post here from anyone at Bigfishgames explaining what the issue is or if there will be a fix. Really a shame

BF is Well Aware of the problem with this game freezing and crashing, They are Now working on a fix and it should be releashed soon. Just keep an eye for an update notice.
In one of the post BF did announce that they were working on a fix for this problem.

Hi all, I was just checking in to see if a fixed game was released yet? I noticed that another game I was having trouble with (Be Rich) was fixed and released today, and it works great now, so I am hoping the same will be true with Farm Craft!

Thanks! Popecko

EndlessSerpent
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by EndlessSerpent on Jan 23, 09 1:22 PM
Yes, I'm having problems with crashing too. Also my sound doesn't work properly. I turn it all the way down and the next time I'm in it's up again. It's constantly doing that.

kts2k
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by kts2k on May 4, 09 1:50 PM
Hi,

I came on here because I'm having a problem with the game! It keeps shutting down on me for no reason! It's really annoying that I've paid for the game and it doesn't work properly ! Is there a patch or anytihng?

[Post New]by Kerrisonr on May 25, 09 7:37 PM
I know someone said that BF has been working on a fix-- I have redownloaded this TODAY so I hope the fix would have been in the new download.... and yet, no fix. I still am having the nasty crashing and its obnoxious as heck.

What to do about this? Has BF offered fix??

mowarsh
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by mowarsh on Sep 29, 09 10:44 PM
Is this game like the Farmville or Farmtown in FB?
thanks
Mow

beltie
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Farm Craft Sequel??

[Post New]by beltie on Oct 14, 09 1:59 PM
I love this game. Any idea if a sequel is coming out and when?

amamused
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by amamused on Oct 30, 09 11:21 AM
Interesting! I purchased Farm Craft just over a month ago and it apparently still hasn't been fixed. Chokes me up to think BFG is selling games that have been reported as buggy almost a year ago.

I do have tech support working on the problem and hopefully they will come up with a solution. I am running this game on XP and Vista with the same crashing problem. Too bad. I really like this game!

ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

[Post New]by ajuma on Jan 1, 10 3:00 AM
I'm one of the lucky ones who isn't having a problem with the game crashing.

This game is SOOOOO much fun! I LOVE the fact that it's not timed, and even though others hate the fact that you have to start from scratch on each level, I like that feature. If you just had to go around collecting the crops all the time, it would be too much like Alice Greenfingers.

If there is IS a Farm Craft 2, I'd LOVE to be able to program the workers to cover certain areas of the farm instead of harvesting the crops that I need to feed my livestock!

dolcifusa
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by dolcifusa on Apr 24, 10 3:20 PM
Challenging, I loved the graphic too.

[Post New]by shenna3320 on Jun 6, 10 6:20 AM
I am having an issue in level one trying to get whatever weeds they want you to remove from the barn can someone tell me how to get them

Welcome to Farm Craft forum

[Post New]by lydiawood on Feb 8, 11 7:53 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Farm Craft forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Farm Craft players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I love this game

I am having a problem with trying to figure out how to fertilize the strawberries, mushrooms, and watermelons... any ideas

Go to: