Re:Post any A Girl in the City technical issues here only

[Post New]by karlajo13 on Feb 2, 11 3:09 PM
I can't get the game to load -- black screen, but I do hear some music in the background -- wouldn't you know it ticks off the minutes of my free play while the black screen is up? I really don't think I will be buying this game.

fremaw
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by fremaw on Feb 4, 11 2:29 PM
I don't normally post any negative comments even though I have been discouraged by things that go wrong with some games, however, I am so disappointed in this game. I am now stuck after the hospital scene where I persevered for hrs to get thru it and passed the do the crossword only to lose the newspaper and pencil and can go no further. I am so sorry I wasted my earned reward code on this game. Hopefully bfg will get enough complaints and fix this. I guess I really should have read the comments section before I bought the game and not wasted a buy. Congratulations to those smarter than me and canned the game.

lonae
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by lonae on Feb 4, 11 6:10 PM
well it would be good in any language but i have downloaded it twice and all I get is music and no picture at all so bye bye to this game.
Lonae

emark
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by emark on Feb 5, 11 8:09 PM
Game won't load...music only, nothing visual

[Post New]by lesliep54 on Feb 9, 11 8:18 AM
everything was fine untill got to the park with the chess board and it won't pick up the board and can't move past this anyone else have this problem

[Post New]by crazy4jags on Feb 9, 11 12:57 PM
in the hospital room, I would find all the items and then when I would try to click the pencil to do the crossword puzzle it would say out of time and have to do the level all over again. I've redone the level about 10 times but it won't let me choose the pencil to do the crossword.

I even tried to quickly click on the pencil and did it once but then the game locked up.

What am I doing wrong?

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on Feb 15, 11 10:25 AM
Couldn't get the game to work it froze the computer at the developers' icon screen. Good thing the games shut off after the 1 hour trial.

At least I enjoyed reading the "weird language comments". It does seem this is a "new" issue.

Problem uninstalling the game

[Post New]by cucaloca26 on Mar 4, 11 8:24 PM
Hi!
Somehow, the uninstaller didn't download whit the game and I'm now unable to remove it.
thank you in advance for any help

[Post New]by 1975alto on Mar 14, 11 8:47 AM
AWFUL! AWFUL! AWFUL! Never got past the first screen. Couldn't even make out what the options were. Had to press ctrl alt del just to get out of it. UNINSTALL!! Don't waste your time, rewards points, or money on this mess! These games that don't work properly is starting to happen a little too frequently. Thankfully I wasn't able to waste any time on it just to be disappointed when the screens are freezing and you're not able to go on to the next location.

[Post New]by SilverSpikes on Jun 21, 12 6:04 PM
I couldn't find one of the hidden objects. Finally got a hint and the "pair of glasses" were off the screen. I readjusted my screen and still couldn't find them.

There are others issues regarding this game but that was crazy. And this was at the beginning. I don't want to waste my time.

I would like to exchange this game for another. Please advise as to how to get a credit.

Thank you,

Go to: