Re:Post any Island Tribe technical issues here only

[Post New]by Newyorkwellness on Sep 11, 14 11:42 PM
It is unbelivable! I get stuckted on level 9 because of not finding the pick axe ! After a few days i install an update and it works. Playing the game know till level 15 and again the pick axe is missing. It is realy not to understand why you sell a game which is not working. Either you fix that quick or i want my money back! Excuse my English...i am German!

[Post New]by ThalieAR on Sep 12, 14 9:46 AM
I'm having the exact same problem. Stuck on level 15. Please do something and make sure we won't get stuck on another level because of the pickaxe (or anything else for that matter).

Karavan
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by Karavan on Sep 12, 14 2:18 PM
Same problem on 15 almost funny but not. I was happy they got level 9 fixed. Now I am an unhappy customer.

sgaus99
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by sgaus99 on Sep 12, 14 5:18 PM
No pickaxe again on Level 15 (Mac version). Frustrated.

[Post New]by dottycatz on Sep 13, 14 4:39 AM
Yup same...finally got level 9 sorted....now stuck with same issue on level 15

[Post New]by coopsmom201 on Sep 13, 14 7:18 AM
I like a cute pickaxe as much as the next gal, but someone at the developer really really likes pickaxes.

Looked for Update for Pickaxe

[Post New]by residentialguy on Sep 14, 14 2:27 AM
When I looked for update for to fix pickaxe glitch in my game console the download said no further updates. However, I still don't have the pickaxe for level 15.

mizmoose
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by mizmoose on Sep 14, 14 5:11 PM
Also hit the level 15 pickaxe bug. Do we need to formally report this to get it fixed? What's going on here?

[Post New]by sds719 on Sep 14, 14 6:12 PM
It is so disappointing that Big Fish is publishing Mac games that don't work. Besides the pick axe problem (in level 9 which they fixed and now in level 15 which they haven't) in Island Tribes, Mystica 2 is unplayable because of a timer/sound issue. Where is the quality control on the games you choose to publish?

sgaus99
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by sgaus99 on Sep 15, 14 6:43 PM
Has anyone heard if they are going to be fixing the latest issue with the MAC version (no pickaxe on Lvl 15)? They fixed the lvl 9 issue fairly quick.... I am going to ask for a refund if there is no info about a fix coming

[Post New]by jakargel on Sep 20, 14 8:05 AM
When is level 15 pickaxe problem going to be fixed for Mac?

[Post New]by alexisclaire on Sep 21, 14 1:09 PM
Also having issues with level 15. I bought it after they fixed level 9...should have read the further tech issues with level 15 before I invested!

[Post New]by close02 on Sep 23, 14 2:57 AM
No pickaxe in Level 15 for Mac. I tried to do the September 11 update manually but got the message that there were no updates available. Frustrating.

[Post New]by LeighKay on Sep 23, 14 7:47 AM
I have the same issue no pickaxe. i thought it was just me but it seems that its not. maybe big fish will get this fixed soon or give us our money back for it.

pickaxe on 15

[Post New]by CAblondie on Sep 24, 14 8:20 AM
Has everyone been reporting the problem?

kirtl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by kirtl on Sep 27, 14 6:10 AM
I contacted ****, the game creators. They told me they would not be fixing this game. Apparently, they create games with issues and then abandon them. I suggest avoiding **** games.

There will be no fix. I see no care for the customer from the maker or Big Fish on this one.

kirtl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by kirtl on Sep 28, 14 10:15 AM
After contacting Big Fish, I was told that the fix for the Level 15 pick axe issue is resolved and that I should uninstall and reinstall the game. After doing that, the problem is solved. Despite being told the game would not be fixed, it now is. Thank you Big Fish.

The game is now enjoyable again.

Go to: