lindaol
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon CE! February 1, 2011.

[Post New]by lindaol on Feb 4, 11 1:30 AM
Can't get the hook in the cave. Placed the mace on it, and it worked one time, but nothing happends when I try to hit it again!!!

ARETHORN
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon CE! February 1, 2011.

[Post New]by ARETHORN on Feb 4, 11 8:10 AM
I played this all the way through before the update with only the slight graphic glitches
causing a problem and completed it with no other problems.i thought i would replay the
updated version but this seems to have caused more problems than cured.Game
randomly resets its self.Some scenes take ages to load and seems to stutter and run
slow on some scenes.Is this a case of ERS GAME STUDIOS rushing a game out on
the back of the success of their other titles.!!!!!!!

[Post New]by silkypap on Feb 4, 11 4:54 PM
Can not find anything else to do. Looked for a walkthrough but can not find one.
Inventory is Medalion necklace, flint, doorknob, spade, torn page. Can anyone help me. Been over and over all the scenes, feeling frustrated.

Jadakiss2000
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Jadakiss2000 on Feb 6, 11 5:40 PM
Never downloaded the update and game played fine.

[Post New]by myandmyself on Feb 7, 11 1:50 PM
walktrough please

[Post New]by starlite19442 on Feb 8, 11 12:36 PM
Great game. Enjoyed it.

Opsimath
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Opsimath on Feb 8, 11 5:40 PM
I deleted the original game, downloaded and installed the update and am still no better off. I simply cannot get the hook, The mace worked twice but that third whack just isn't possible. Is there another fix in the offing or should I seek a refund?
Thank you.

Edited on 02/08/2011 at 5:43:08 PM PST

Opsimath
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Opsimath on Feb 8, 11 5:42 PM
myandmyself wrote:walktrough please

But if you have the Collector's Edition, the walkthrough is built in. Bottom left side under the Menu option.

[Post New]by katzpawz on Feb 8, 11 9:17 PM
I've tried loading the demo for this ##%$*)$#*$# game a few times now. Updated my Windows. Did everything but stand on my head and I keep getting:
"ERROR: Access at 0x7776C23C(tried to read from 0x0000000) program terminated"

What can I do?

[Post New]by theraven16 on Feb 13, 11 1:18 PM
I am also having trouble leaving the prefecture office. I just bought the game today and every time I try to leave, it crashes. I can move around the office fine, I just can't leave.

[Post New]by Navelringz on Feb 14, 11 11:57 AM
Opsimath wrote:I deleted the original game, downloaded and installed the update and am still no better off. I simply cannot get the hook, The mace worked twice but that third whack just isn't possible. Is there another fix in the offing or should I seek a refund?
Thank you.

Having the same issue as Opsimath. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by mantu79 on Feb 23, 11 2:44 PM
how can i find the axe and h2o2 ??????????? pls reply ..... when i click it says its nothing do here....

Leemo
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

[Post New]by Leemo on Feb 28, 11 10:06 PM
Sailed through the game on expert and thoroughly enjoyed it, even the HOG scenes were bareable because I liked the storyline. I really wanted to free the wolf but I'll invent my own extended ending to the story in my mind.

[Post New]by sheilacara52 on Mar 31, 11 4:07 PM
I am downloading right now so I won't have this problem, correct? Please bear with me,I'm new at playing these games. Thanks for fixing it.

[Post New]by chattycattie on Sep 13, 11 8:22 AM
lindaol wrote:Can't get the hook in the cave. Placed the mace on it, and it worked one time, but nothing happends when I try to hit it again!!!

Go to: