Re:Post Shadow Wolf Mysteries:Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edition tech issues here only

[Post New]by john256 on Feb 14, 11 12:53 PM
i cannot get a search scene after filling the wine bottle

Novella2
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

Re:Post Shadow Wolf Mysteries:Curse of the Full Moon Collector's Edition tech issues here only

[Post New]by Novella2 on Feb 16, 11 1:34 PM
I played this game twice. The first one allowed me the extra game. The second time, I'm not allowed to play it. Instructions say click on extras and then play. When I do that, I just get music tracks, some rough art and two other things, no extra game play. I paid extra to have this, and now I don't have it. I also did the update, still didn't help.

Thank you.

gks1951
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by gks1951 on Feb 21, 11 7:43 AM
hello fishes. My game keeps going back to the big fish screen where it says play a gain after 2 minutes of play.I tried the resolution change and still goes off.I am very disappointed in this game.I went from the castle to the swing and boom back at the my desk top.It did it eight times last night and i finally shut it down.Does a tech ever read these problems or are we writing to air.

Happy gaming everyone.

janierae
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by janierae on Feb 28, 11 10:32 AM
Save game file corruption.....

This has happened on two other games. When I come back to play the game I get the message that the save game file has a corruption and I have to start the game over with a new profile. Any suggestions, ideas why this is happening....

This game has crashed a couple of times. I am running W7 64 bit. Thanks for any help.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Feb 28, 11 10:55 AM
Hi janierae!

Depending on when you first installed the game, I'd recommend uninstalling and reinstalling it to make sure that you have the most recent build. An update was released early this month that should help with the issues you've mentioned. I'll include a link with more information here:

UPDATE! New version for Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon CE! February 1, 2011.

If the technical issues continue, please be sure to contact Customer Support and they'll be happy to assist further. Customer Support can be reached anytime via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Feb 28, 11 9:04 PM
I installed the update, played the game through second time, and now there is no bonus game play!
Clicking extras just gives music, wallpapers - no Play button to play bonus!

[Post New]by Logan2627 on Mar 2, 11 1:30 AM
Great game, but after you play the Extra game the first time you never get a chance to play it again. I played the original game at least twice; reinstalled the 2nd "new updated" game - had no problems with either with the acception of "no extra game" ever again. What's the cure???

[Post New]by miltonhams on Mar 3, 11 10:34 AM
I've just downloaded the demo of this as it looks a really good game, but it won't play. I click on it and nothing happens. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and clicking directly on the game from my desktop icon, but that does not help. I've the same problem with Maestro: Music of Death, although other games with higher system requirements run fine (I meet all listed system requirements for all these games, am running Vista on the laptop I am currently using, tempted to try on my Win7 netbook (!) to see how that does).

The game seems to appear very briefly in Processes but then disappears.

krissywillow
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by krissywillow on Mar 5, 11 9:56 AM
flamama wrote:I downloaded the entire game. It plays along fine for a few minutes but then some scenes start to drag and move in slow motion...very slow motion....it took almost two minutes to saw the bars of the wolf cage. The next scene everything moves at normal speed and all is well for a little while....then another scene that moves in extreme slow motion. Why do some scenes play at normal speed and others don't?At this rate I won't finish the game before summer! Any ideas on why this happens or how to make it go away? I have updated everything suggested.
This is supposedly the updated version I am working with.

I had the exact same problem with the demo of both the CE and the SE. I have not bought the game (yet?) due to this problem.

Many ERS games have this bug of very slow motion in many scenes. It is mentioned time and time again by players on almost every ERS game forum and yet I have never seen it addressed by a mod or fixed in an update/patch/whatever. ERS must be aware that this is a common problem with their games yet they appear to be ignoring it because each subsequent game comes out with the same problem. (note--not all their games have this problem but most do, for me). My guess is it's only certain computer systems that have this problem, probably older ones, (mine is older but in general I have close to zero problems playing BF games)...and that's why not everyone has the lag issue and also might be why the problem is ignored.

I wish they would find out what causes this and fix it. I have discovered that it often seems to happen in scenes with smoke, fog, mist, moving clouds--that sort of thing. I think that drains the computer's resource or something. I don't know as I'm not a computer tech.

[Post New]by krzykathy on Mar 6, 11 8:04 AM
I downloade the game last night and played a while. Started it back up this morning and it was playing fine untill I tried to go up the left steps at the castle. I can go to the right but everytime I try to go up the left steps the game crashs to my desktop. Antone else have this problem or know how to work around it? Very frustrating. I know I am near the end but not being able to finish makes me mad.

[Post New]by bigbea52 on Mar 12, 11 9:18 AM
roueche wrote:No problems with crashing or downloading, however, when I obtained the bottle of wine according to the strategy guide and hidden object scene should have opened where I then would have gotten the piece of paper, but this did not happen - ?

[Post New]by bigbea52 on Mar 12, 11 9:19 AM
The same thing happened to me.

bruser
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by bruser on Mar 17, 11 1:33 PM
I have 17 min left but my screen says demo over what next?

rolldedice
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by rolldedice on Mar 28, 11 5:48 PM
game is not on!!!! slowwww motion unfortunately looks like a great game!!!!!sad face looking at youse!!!

maryerbe
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by maryerbe on Apr 6, 11 9:05 AM
hello ,im having a problem opening the locker with the bag of clothes i cant get it to open ,the first #24 works when i try the #48 nothing wont open any idea what to do ?thanks .

[Post New]by angryfish on Apr 15, 11 7:55 PM
Big Fish I'm very upset with the last couple games, one isn't finish downloading(the Puppet Master), and this one is stuck on the cave with the rock. I could only smashed once and now I'm stuck. How can you help me?

[Post New]by SAMSPUD on Feb 24, 12 10:09 PM
i also am stuck in the cave and the mace will only work once. I have tried every conceivable spot on the rock and cannot get the mace to work. Help please what do i do now?

[Post New]by Undertaker66 on Jan 5, 13 6:41 PM
Hi there other fishies.. don't know where to go but am having problems with finding the code for the wall safe.... would be very thankful if anyone can help me..

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on Jan 13, 13 10:51 PM
Undertaker66 wrote:Hi there other fishies.. don't know where to go but am having problems with finding the code for the wall safe.... would be very thankful if anyone can help me..

Just keep checking the Strategy Guide on lower left corner and Diary on bottom right..with patience you will find answers :/
I'm doing the same thing and the answers are coming through Keep Trying

[Post New]by Glowhapoy on Nov 6, 13 3:01 PM
Downloaded this game when it was first released for the iPad. It would crash immediately when I try to launch it. Deleted and reinstall, same problem. Now that its on sale a few months later I DL again in hope there was a fix. Nope. Same problem. I've had this issue with several of the new releases. I only play exclusively on the iPad, any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Go to: