skyspider
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Terrafarmers

[Post New]by skyspider on Feb 11, 11 3:08 PM
Was enjoying the game until level 47, game crashes, access violation at same point in that level , did all the help pages steps no change, TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Feb 12, 11 6:00 PM
Could never hit the first ball circling the buy options, not for me

[Post New]by missbizzylizzy on Feb 13, 11 5:29 AM
adolia wrote:Wow...where to begin on this one...

First of all, the tutorials make this game a bit difficult. The timer starts immediatly, and runs while the tutorial messages are showing, taking up valuable time. Even when ignoring the messages it is difficult to get gold right from the start.

The theme is new, but the play is not. It is pretty much another version of farm frenzy imo...which I am not a fan of. Just moves too fast for me to enjoy.

I agree with the tutorial comment. If it helps any, there is a red x (close button) next to the text part of the tutorial so if you already know what you're doing, then you can immediately close it out. But I hate how the clock starts immediately when you're still learning how to play the game. Really annoying because if you want to finish with gold, you have to go through the tutorial bit and then start the level again since you've lost too much time by then.

Terrafarmers is similar to Farm Frenzy but not completely the same. It's really cute and just different enough to make me want to buy it (which I did). Happy gaming everyone!

[Post New]by CanadaGal on Feb 14, 11 4:32 PM
I tried this on another site like a few of you and I loved it. I prefer to buy only from BF too so I literally jumped up and down when I saw it was available. I was going to grudginly use my game credit on Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome and now I don't have to. It's wacky and kooky and AWESOME! It feels so fresh and new it's great for the "I need to get gold"-people and the "I play for fun"-people. It was always fun to see what the aliens and creatures were going to look like and what their evolved version will look like and their product will be.

Kinda wish I could sell those enemies though (that was always a sweet revenge in FF )

I just like that it feels like farming (Comfortable) but with aliens (NEW!!!!)

[Post New]by mommo09 on Feb 16, 11 12:35 PM
I plant the seeds but no tomato is growing, i tried several times to grow tomato, i even try to reinstall the game but nothing help. aaahhh irritating. Does anyone have the same problem in this game ? Sorry for my poor english Thanks for helping me, have i good night

[Post New]by macgoozle on Feb 23, 11 4:47 PM
To grow tomatoes... you just have to keep watering them. It takes awhile for them to actually pop up and turn to red and then drop. But they WILL eventually grow.

Anyone know if we have a fix yet for the crash issues?

Johny_d
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Johny_d on Mar 4, 11 12:58 AM
Eisteepfirsich wrote:This game is like the Farm Frenzy series with another theme. I am not sure yet about buying this game because I have played so many different games the last weeks. But its a really good game.

Agree. There is something interesting in the theme. But the gameplay is the same as in the Farm Frenzy series. It's time to create something new...

mom68
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by mom68 on Mar 31, 11 6:57 PM
I've replayed this game at least 3 times all the way through each level. I love this game.

You really do have to plan out your moves, and think about your early purchases, or you will be in trouble quickly with this game. The one negative I have with this game is the repetitive use of wrist motions, which can cause my early onset arthritis to flare up. Please take this bit of information into consideration before purchasing this game.

Otherwise, 4 out of 5!

[Post New]by Carrollkat on May 27, 11 6:19 PM
1. Too many pirates!! I am old, and I love the farm frenzy series. I can handle the bears there. But this game makes it so difficult to get the pirates, first load the gun, then aim, then watch the ball miss the pirates. I don't like watching creatures die of starvation while I'm trying to shoot the !!! pirates!
2. Takes forever to get dna points to buy upgrades. 27 levels, and I still have 1 upgrade, partly because I'm trying to handle problem #1.
3. The instructions are not very user friendly. I had a lot of trouble figuring out how to do things.And I can read!
All in all, very dissapointing.

[Post New]by pendragon5 on Oct 3, 11 7:00 AM
I loved this game ....finished it 2 times now ! hoping for terrafarmers 2 with more recipies...as there are slots for them.

[Post New]by TopazMystique on Nov 29, 11 10:40 PM
BlueStarFish wrote:Pretty to look at, good graphics. Not too stressful, not a lot of click-click into menus and sub-menus, as a lot of TM or building games. Everything is simple, and it happens in one screen - no scrolling around.

but I will not buy, as it is hard-wired for right-hand mouse.
My left-hand mouse setup gets overridden by the game, which is too annoying and something that could easily be fixed.

I'm with you, BlueStarFish. It just irks me every time I find a game, especially a newer one (or newer at least to ) that is hard-coded for righties. I have been thinking about getting a left-handed mouse in the hopes that it would "fix' this problem but they are expensive (if you can find them at all) and not really sure it would fix the problem. May just be the ergonomics of the design. Oh, well. Another game that won't be on my BUY list.

capipe
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by capipe on Nov 1, 12 9:27 PM
just finished demo and was upset that it ended so soon! i think this is one of the most unique tm's that i've played..rates up there along w/vampires and zombies which is another cool unique game. think i'll buy this because it's different...far more clever than the other ones that i've played that got high reviews...huh????

V1969
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by V1969 on Apr 30, 13 9:02 AM
Great game. Demanding and entertaining. Quality music (the only game I play with the music ON!)

I had a problem with growing tomatoes because I thought I have to water them with the terraformer-bubbles, until I realised I had to click on the growing tomatoes and that's all! (Mommo09: for your information...)

[Post New]by Irishnut on Sep 1, 13 2:53 PM
I have enjoyed the game thus far am totally stuck on level 52 can't even make silver .. heck I can't even get done in the time after silver. Please someone if you have gotten gold or a best time post some tips.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jul 28, 14 7:57 PM
I've been on a mission the past 2 months to find games on Big Fish that for obvious reasons (not being hogs) don't get ANY fanfare or publicity or advertisement, etc. So this is one that I've tried. I've only played about 40 minutes of the demo & I have a feeling this is going to get replayed many times!!

I hope it will. Its really great. I don't even know what to say that hasn't been mentioned here already. Its just...I wanted to add my voice to say how enjoyable it seems to be. I hope! I think! Pretty sure....

Amegami
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Amegami on Nov 14, 14 8:21 AM
Yaelle wrote:I've been on a mission the past 2 months to find games on Big Fish that for obvious reasons (not being hogs) don't get ANY fanfare or publicity or advertisement, etc. So this is one that I've tried. I've only played about 40 minutes of the demo & I have a feeling this is going to get replayed many times!!

I hope it will. Its really great. I don't even know what to say that hasn't been mentioned here already. Its just...I wanted to add my voice to say how enjoyable it seems to be. I hope! I think! Pretty sure....

Are your hopes come true?

Go to: