bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

Re:Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story

[Post New]by bella81762 on Feb 3, 11 2:12 PM
i know shanny, i have zero patience...still worth the money from the dev. i throughly enjoyed it, just a better buy if you wait for it to come here

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Feb 3, 11 2:21 PM
I am the same as you Bella. I purchased Penny Dreadful's when it came out because I could not wait for it to come here, LOL! I paid full price for it as a CE too and can only download it 5 times total because I just HAD to have it THEN! I have had one computer die on me since then so I have used 2 of my 5 downloads from that site, LOL! The only thing that's keeping me from purchasing this fun game right now is the fact that I've been laid off and my current job doesn't start until the end of this month. Otherwise I probably would've done as you have done.

calsmom2001
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,785 Posts

[Post New]by calsmom2001 on Feb 3, 11 2:38 PM
WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! I have been waiting SO long for this one! I never even removed the beta, just went back and played a couple of times since I was so looking forward to it. Having waited this long, I will grit my teeth and hang in till it gets here. Hope its SOOON!!

Tundei
Clownfish
Clownfish
653 Posts

[Post New]by Tundei on Feb 3, 11 2:40 PM
yourshannygirl wrote:I just played the demo at the developers site. It's going to be VERY hard to wait for it to come here!

I played the demo too, it was good but not like , and kind of easy. Waiting for another RTR

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Feb 3, 11 4:10 PM
Tundei wrote:
yourshannygirl wrote:I just played the demo at the developers site. It's going to be VERY hard to wait for it to come here!

I played the demo too, it was good but not like , and kind of easy. Waiting for another RTR

Well, If I compared EVERYTHING to RTR I think I'd be disappointed, LOL! I really liked the game and I think I'm going to email the acquisitions team and ask them to please get this game!

LadyReah
Herring
Herring
372 Posts

[Post New]by LadyReah on Feb 3, 11 4:15 PM
calsmom2001 wrote:WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! I have been waiting SO long for this one! I never even removed the beta, just went back and played a couple of times since I was so looking forward to it. Having waited this long, I will grit my teeth and hang in till it gets here. Hope its SOOON!!

I did the same thing. Never uninstalled the beta. I even had my DH play it. It's great to finally have this game out and I'm really enjoying it. One of the best I have played in quite a whilel

peanutfish
Manatee
Manatee
3,948 Posts

[Post New]by peanutfish on Feb 3, 11 4:36 PM
I put this game down on my "Not here yet" list..

Now, the waiting starts!..

tarbarme
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by tarbarme on Feb 3, 11 4:42 PM
the beta and the game that came out have some differences. They added some stuff and took out others. I think its a better game.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Feb 3, 11 5:34 PM
Very good game and I'm anxious for it to arrive here at BFG.

esmeqt
Catfish
Catfish
1,721 Posts

[Post New]by esmeqt on Feb 3, 11 6:06 PM
I suppose I'm too old to whine, but....

I want this game! Noooowwwwww!!!

Es

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Feb 3, 11 6:18 PM
Oh dear, what to do...I want this game, and usually I go ahead and buy, if there isn't one on BF that I want at that time. However, I hate it when I buy a game elsewhere and it pops up unexpectedly the next day on here. Decisions, decisions...think I will have to think a bit on this one

bpfrimmer
Clownfish
Clownfish
698 Posts

[Post New]by bpfrimmer on Feb 3, 11 6:35 PM
I downloaded the demo and it didn't play well on my computer. I had sluggish mouse and had those white spots that someone said they had in a different game. Never had them before. It might be my computer, but I have never had this problem before. Looked like a good game what I saw of it.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Feb 3, 11 6:48 PM
WolfenRaindancer wrote:Oh dear, what to do...I want this game, and usually I go ahead and buy, if there isn't one on BF that I want at that time. However, I hate it when I buy a game elsewhere and it pops up unexpectedly the next day on here. Decisions, decisions...think I will have to think a bit on this one

pretty sure it will be here, the dev is partnered with bfg

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Feb 3, 11 11:19 PM
Oh I know it will be here, question is when. I did the demo and have been dragging my heels to see what the new game is on here. It is now 0217..so twiddling thumbs now...and I reckon I will be making a purchase somewhere after 0300. Stray Souls is really grabbing me though...not sure I can wait after all, lol.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Feb 4, 11 12:04 AM
Ok, another TM game that I have absolutely zero interest in...off to buy and finish playing Stray Souls...

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Feb 4, 11 3:33 AM
And I did and I really enjoyed...about four hours for me. Spooky, creepy, and interesting story...missed two of the morphing objects somewhere, and I really tried to get them all. My only regret with this game is that when BF finally does get it, I will be left out in the cold again. But I don't regret buying and playing the game now as I wanted one to play and this was really good.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Feb 4, 11 4:40 AM
WolfenRaindancer wrote:Oh I know it will be here, question is when. I did the demo and have been dragging my heels to see what the new game is on here. It is now 0217..so twiddling thumbs now...and I reckon I will be making a purchase somewhere after 0300. Stray Souls is really grabbing me though...not sure I can wait after all, lol.

for any who wait..i wouldnt look for it this week as this is one (being a ce and a excellent game) that i think mudrock would definately list.....so i would assume till mudrock lists it, it wont be seen..

i misssed 6 morphing objects.....the wt should have them listed seperatly i think

[Post New]by chris122049 on Feb 4, 11 5:00 AM
I realize this has lots of bugs but bugs don't normally bother me. Does it have a lot of snakes? Thanks! My hobby is dollhouses so I hope it doesn't have a lot of snakes in it!

[Post New]by chris122049 on Feb 4, 11 5:01 AM
I realize this has lots of bugs but bugs don't normally bother me. Does it have a lot of snakes? Thanks! My hobby is dollhouses so I hope it doesn't have a lot of snakes in it!

[Post New]by chris122049 on Feb 4, 11 5:01 AM

Go to: