Re:Welcome to Hidden Expedition: Everest ™ forum

[Post New]by disneymom9699 on May 18, 09 12:54 PM

This is my third time around playing Expedition and I still need:

bug
flag
shoes
and the last 2 I have no idea what they are supposed to be. The objects are on the left page of the hidden object book. Both on the top, middle and right side of page.
If anyone can help me locate some or all the items, I would greatly appreciate it.

thanks

[Post New]by derhet on May 19, 09 3:19 PM
Could someone please help me to find the black beetle in the secret items please. I would be very thankful.

NCCC
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by NCCC on May 25, 09 6:31 PM
txturtl wrote:hi

on the section where the dead body is (only bone) tht has the arrows spears, etc, i am unabl to place the skull in the right spot. it will not let me go up that high. this is the only problem i havee ever had with a game. can soemone please help

tks,

I have the exact same problem. My cursor won't go past a certain point and the skull part of the skeleton won't line up and lock up properly. I tried changing the screen resolution but that doesn't work. Is there a trick to this?

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on May 25, 09 8:17 PM
Hi NCCC and welcome!

I had the same problem when I played this game. I went on line (I bought it before I discovered ) and found out that many, many players had the same problem. Someone suggested rotating it (which sometimes helps). It's really irritating because your team will come in second because of the time you lose waiting for the time to count down. I haven't found anything that corrects this consistently.

[Post New]by mraynersbaby on Jun 5, 09 3:52 PM
tinkerbell32407 wrote:what is the hour glass for can anybody tell me what it does in the game

[Post New]by mraynersbaby on Jun 5, 09 3:55 PM
mraynersbaby wrote:
tinkerbell32407 wrote:what is the hour glass for can anybody tell me what it does in the game
All the hour glas is for iss to extend your search time,it is great when you firsst start out or
if you get stuck searching for something

[Post New]by sablanche on Jun 17, 09 2:16 PM
Help!!! I can't find the bonnet in the Anghor Wat Interior. Can anyone please help me?

Thank you.

hansa44
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by hansa44 on Jun 29, 09 7:20 PM
NCCC wrote:
txturtl wrote:hi

on the section where the dead body is (only bone) tht has the arrows spears, etc, i am unabl to place the skull in the right spot. it will not let me go up that high. this is the only problem i havee ever had with a game. can soemone please help

tks,

I have the exact same problem. My cursor won't go past a certain point and the skull part of the skeleton won't line up and lock up properly. I tried changing the screen resolution but that doesn't work. Is there a trick to this?

I had this problem last night and discovered if I pull the skull away from where it's suppose to be placed, (move it to the far side of the picture someplace) then rotate it, then move it back to where it belongs, it will clicks into place.

[Post New]by quilter28634 on Aug 7, 09 12:26 PM
I found all but two of the items needed to finish the game. Does anyone know where the helmet and bonnet are.... I have been looking for a week now with no results. Thanks for the help.

Welcome to Hidden Expedition: Everest ™ forum

[Post New]by kockeyed on Aug 13, 09 3:15 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Hidden Expedition: Everest ™ forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hidden Expedition: Everest ™ players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I have a problem getting my computer to play the game. I have tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling the game and I get the same response.

A fatal error has occurred, and this application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Can you help????

[Post New]by Macca8 on Aug 16, 09 2:45 AM
HI, can anyone tell me where the bug is that you need for the secret item?

[Post New]by Calmness on Oct 6, 09 3:51 AM
disneymom9699 wrote:
This is my third time around playing Expedition and I still need:

bug
flag
shoes
and the last 2 I have no idea what they are supposed to be. The objects are on the left page of the hidden object book. Both on the top, middle and right side of page.
If anyone can help me locate some or all the items, I would greatly appreciate it.

thanks

The bug I have no idea, the flag is in Munster (pirate flag) and the shoes are at Shambala at the top left corner.

The objects on the left page are, apart from the flag, halloween pumpkin, rabbit, helmet (top right of the alpine village), Whale, octopus, watch, bonnet, raven.

I am myself looking for the beetle and the flying saucer.

[Post New]by RODEONan on Oct 25, 09 6:22 PM
I got this game cd at WalMart. It wouldn't load on our old HP. We just got a new Vostro 200 and it won't load on it either.

I put the CD in and nothing happens. Any thoughts on this?

[Post New]by housekath on Nov 8, 09 11:28 AM
I think the hidden bug is at the Door to Everest with the yak. It is near the staple gun. Found it by accident.

[Post New]by leskin on Dec 28, 09 2:06 AM
How do I use game credits to buy games for the iphone? I bought Hidden Expedition:Everest from the links but my iTunes account was billed.

[Post New]by redshoesgirl on Jan 1, 10 2:22 PM
i am on the river ganges, and simply can't find the women's shoes. i have used my last two hints which circle an area near the orange tabby cat at the bottom middle part of the screen. i am stuck there unless i start over. since this is my second time on this game, i really don't want to start over.

any help for that hidden item i would appreciate it.

also i wasn't paying attention to some of the first secret items in the earlier locations - is there a way to go back to the earlier maps?

thanks!

[Post New]by ChrysP on Jan 26, 10 4:29 PM
Hi, redshoesgirl,

The women's shoes in the River Ganges are down in the bottom of the screen, near the potoatoes (they are in front of the potatoes).

Good luck!

Sorry, hope you got this already.
ChrysP

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Jan 27, 10 5:48 PM
tastycake wrote:My question may seem trivial but it's bugging me. I have played this game dozens of times and no matter how many times I play it I cannot find the sword and the helmet looking thing for the bonus book.

Does anyone know where these items are? HELP!!!! I'd like to put this game to rest.

I can't believe anyone would even want to play this game more than once. It's buggy, the search screens are a big mess of stuff that all blends together, and it's timed. I did alright, but never will I play this garbage game again. Good luck.

[Post New]by judyann001 on Feb 4, 10 7:15 PM
Does anyone know if we are to do anything at the end of the game when doors open and your on top of Everest? There are weird symbols. Do we do anything with them?
thanks

Re: Welcome to Hidden Expedition: Everest

[Post New]by wanted_angelus on Apr 1, 10 7:03 PM
Ok, I'm a noob at this game. After beating Escape from the Museum about 2 dozen times, I decided to try another one. This is pretty fun, but I'm stuck already. I'm in the Amazon and have come around to Machu Picchu for the second time. I can't find the Letter Z that I'm supposed to find. I used 2 hints already and still no luck. It's in the top-right section, somewhere between the tree brances and the cliff. Can anyone please help me? Thanks for your time.

Go to: