Re:Welcome to Hidden Expedition: Titanic™ forum

[Post New]by windylindy25 on Mar 12, 10 7:04 PM
larnval wrote:We are having trouble at the end of the Titanic game.
What happens when you get the combination to the safe?
Can anyone help us?

Larnval
At least you get the combination. I can't figure out how to get the numbers to translate to a combination. If I use hints I run out of air. Help!!!!

[Post New]by Spookydo on Jun 26, 10 6:19 AM
Help.
I need direction on the game rules and object to play . Can't get past the first dive.

I have no information on how to play or try to win.

Jadakiss2000
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Jadakiss2000 on Aug 12, 10 7:19 AM
This was the game that got me into HOGs. I love everything about the Titanic and saw this game and tried it. I have probably played it through about 5 times. It made me buy the other Hidden Expeditions as well. Everest was good and Amazon was awesome. I have purchased Devils Triangle a while ago but haven't played it yet being that Big Fish keeps coming out with so many good titles and I do like to which up on genres at times. Right now I'm into Large Files like Nancy Drew.

But, if you are up on the fence about Titanic---don't be. You'll like it and will want to play it through time again. And it's a quick play.

crowtrobot
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by crowtrobot on Dec 23, 11 12:34 PM
Jadakiss2000 wrote:This was the game that got me into HOGs. I love everything about the Titanic and saw this game and tried it. I have probably played it through about 5 times. It made me buy the other Hidden Expeditions as well. Everest was good and Amazon was awesome. I have purchased Devils Triangle a while ago but haven't played it yet being that Big Fish keeps coming out with so many good titles and I do like to which up on genres at times. Right now I'm into Large Files like Nancy Drew.

But, if you are up on the fence about Titanic---don't be. You'll like it and will want to play it through time again. And it's a quick play.

This game got me into HOGs as well. It led me to Amazon and Everest as well, and both of those are outstanding games. Titanic is a great game for someone who hasn't played HOGs before, but it's good to come back to no matter how many times you play. BFG has it on the home page today; hope new people get this game and enjoy it as much as I have!

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Dec 31, 11 11:13 AM
I bought this game in 05, 08, it had great graphics at the time, the colors were bright and the game was very eye catching.

Its a nice game to play, but not for those that needs more challenging.

[Post New]by mollehsaurus on Jan 3, 12 10:02 PM
I bought this game at an EB Games only to find that it doesnt go fullscreen like it should, it stays the same size and goes to the corner of my screen instead... if anyone can help, message me, thanks ^_^

Birdsbeth
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Birdsbeth on Mar 2, 12 3:57 AM
The latest info for ipad apps says this game is compatible with ipad. I have it on my iphone also. It loads and plays fine on the iphone, but it doesn't completely load on the ipad 1 when you click play. I hope there will be a fix soon for this. Would love t be able to use the larger screen.

Go to: