DISAPPOINTED IN THIS GAME

Re:DISAPPOINTED IN THIS GAME

[Post New]by crazybluegirl200 on Jul 9, 09 9:15 AM
I was able to play this game on Big Fish under the online games tab. I knew what I was getting into. I like the other ND games but I always get stuck on the puzzles and end up wasting 20 bucks. I like that this one is different. I don't think we need 20 versions of the same game.
I doubt you can get your money back for a boring game. But good luck

Kristifun
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
412 Posts

[Post New]by Kristifun on Jul 29, 09 3:49 AM
prpldva wrote:Sorry to those of you that didnt like this game. I'm a huge fans of the ND adventure games and I really enjoyed this one. Nice change of pace and fun!

Even me. This game wasn't like other Nancy Drew-s, but I liked it anyway.

Re: NOT - DISAPPOINTED IN THIS GAME

[Post New]by cookiechu2 on Jan 22, 10 9:43 PM
These Dossier games are fast and a fun romp - if you don't want to have to think too hard and like a few mind boggling match-ups. I enjoy these - you might too. Thanks for the suggestion of other games to play. I've been looking for some new games, having played so many of the BFG games.

Enjoy Gaming!

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on Apr 21, 10 2:31 AM
As was pointed out already, the "Nancy Drew Dossiers" are aimed at younger gamers and thus easier than the classical Nancy Drew games.

I personally enjoyed this game very much (and by the time I came to it, there was a trial button on the site), but I can understand some people who expected a new Nancy Drew game of the classical kind didn't like it at all.

dogzy
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by dogzy on Apr 21, 10 3:03 AM
I loved this game, haven;t been able to do any of the other ones. maybe BF could find some way of identifying the different types of ND when they come out?

susieq12
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by susieq12 on Jun 25, 12 1:03 PM
Don't like this game at all. Wish I had saved my credit for another game.

clare2470
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by clare2470 on Apr 3, 13 4:59 AM
Totally agree. Boring game, didn't even play it for longer than 1/2 hour. Not the usual style or standard of game in the Nancy Drew series. Do not buy this game if you are a ND fan, not the same. Waste of money!

Go to: