Re:Welcome to Hidden Secrets: The Nightmare forum

[Post New]by crenay on May 12, 09 3:40 PM
at the store type 2.49 price of lotto ticket draw will open grab a penny first then put money in keys will appear

[Post New]by crenay on May 12, 09 3:47 PM
I AM STUCK ON THE MATCHSTICK PUZZLE 2 I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL DIFFERENT WAYS BUT EACH IS WRONG

[Post New]by Auntie42 on May 16, 09 2:56 PM
87qwerty56 wrote:Well I must be really dim. I can't get past the peg mini game.
Can an
yone help please ?

I can't figure out the dining room...I can light the candle and get the cord but can't get any further...help please

[Post New]by contracssion on May 16, 09 4:52 PM
cici1020 wrote:Hello. Anyone still playing this game?? Need help on level 26, the convenience store. What exactly do you type in the cash register?? I got the money but it doesn't work there and I haven't found the key. The hint keeps taking me back to the cash register....help!

See the price of the lottery ticket in the locked, but transparent, lottery tickets box.

[Post New]by macd52 on Jun 16, 09 2:17 PM
Am I allowed to say how bad I hate the mini games I never liked them as a child even and find with age I detest them even more,I don't like wasting the time or maybe just not smart enough although I eventually figure them out.I always try a demo before I buy and I was kind of enjoying the mood of the game/game.Thanks for letting me complain. Macd52

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Jun 16, 09 5:15 PM
I put to rest this game a long time ago. Without a relaxed mode, no way I will get through it. When will the designers of games understand that a relaxed mode is a must for a lot of people?

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Jun 16, 09 5:20 PM
macd52 wrote:Am I allowed to say how bad I hate the mini games I never liked them as a child even and find with age I detest them even more,

Ditto. And this game is all about mini games. It seems to me the story is unimportant.

sews
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by sews on Sep 24, 09 7:01 PM
I'm stuck in level 32 and don't know how to move the lights around to get out, help

[Post New]by Babe68 on Sep 27, 09 1:58 PM
PLEASE HELP! I am stuck on the too many shoes mini game and i am all out of skips! Can someone please help me with the sequence? I have checked all of the cheats every where, none of them help! They all say the same thing... just move the shoes around! Well i HAVE a million times and nothing works!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advanced!

HerrFlick
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by HerrFlick on Oct 31, 09 7:56 AM
Time in levels 49 and 50 are really too short, I'm throwing this thing in the trash can.

kitten61758
Stingray
Stingray
5,603 Posts

[Post New]by kitten61758 on Oct 31, 09 9:36 AM
I ended up buying the strategy guide which helps a lot. Still not all the way through.

rckgrl05
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by rckgrl05 on Nov 2, 09 10:39 PM
I know the time is too short. I got through the cars and then on the highway maze I solved each one and scribbled the puzzle down when I was almost done until I could get through all of them in time.

Edited on 11/02/2009 at 10:45:51 PM PST

[Post New]by tiger437 on Nov 12, 09 6:38 AM
hi can some1 plzzzzzzzz help me im stuck on the cake mini game

[Post New]by carlaray on Nov 17, 09 2:05 PM
tiger437 wrote:hi can some1 plzzzzzzzz help me im stuck on the cake mini game
hi not on own so am i have cut out cake slices and crayond in clours still no luck will keep you posted if i solve it

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Nov 21, 09 10:16 PM
macd52 wrote:Am I allowed to say how bad I hate the mini games I never liked them as a child even and find with age I detest them even more,I don't like wasting the time or maybe just not smart enough although I eventually figure them out.I always try a demo before I buy and I was kind of enjoying the mood of the game/game.Thanks for letting me complain. Macd52

You're not stupid. The game is. too dark to see anything and a skip button you can't use. The mini games in this game suck. It's also timed. No buy for me.

wrath6
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by wrath6 on Jan 13, 10 9:36 AM
I didnt care for this game, i didnt like the graphics - the narrow view of everything and it was too dark - you couldnt locate anything without the sparkles. also some of the item you have to collect - you couldnt tell what it was.. and the storyline just dragged for me. i like a challenge but this game was just frustrating.

[Post New]by turtleb4 on Jan 23, 10 5:05 AM
I was seriously thinking about buying this one. However, I'm still playing that dinky little piano that must have the scissors in it and about to run out of time.
What happened to the story line anyway? So many little games to work through before you get to work on her memory.
I for one will not complain as I love playing these games and now I've got the family hooked on them as well. Seems to be the highlight of our evenings.
Thanks y'all..

auntann11
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

[Post New]by auntann11 on Jan 23, 10 6:32 AM
cll1950 wrote:
macd52 wrote:Am I allowed to say how bad I hate the mini games I never liked them as a child even and find with age I detest them even more,I don't like wasting the time or maybe just not smart enough although I eventually figure them out.I always try a demo before I buy and I was kind of enjoying the mood of the game/game.Thanks for letting me complain. Macd52

You're not stupid. The game is. too dark to see anything and a skip button you can't use. The mini games in this game suck. It's also timed. No buy for me.

Bumping this for cll1950

Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by 0612 on Jan 23, 10 8:40 PM
Boy I feel dumb. I am stuck near the beginning. I can't figure out what to put in the phone in the restaurant where you light the candle. Anyone?

[Post New]by rbtdds on Jan 23, 10 9:31 PM
Greetings - Just started this game - stuck on level 6 with the piano song to duplicate -- I am color blind and can not duplicate the song. I have tried many combinations - the colors on the keys seem to be different than those on the music. Please help an old manm with this.

Go to: