World Mosaics 4!!!

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

Re:World Mosaics 4!!!

[Post New]by bella81762 on Feb 10, 11 4:08 AM
ajuma wrote:
bella81762 wrote:man utterly dissappointing....i am at level 10 of 14....most puzzles are 10 by 10 grid..some 15 by 15 and very few 20 by 20

all other games in this seriers had much larger grids as you got further in the game.....all the levels start out with 10by for like 6 boards, then the 15 by...have only seen a few 20 by...and nothing larger

I'm pretty disappointed too. You'd think that since it was the 4th and final one, the puzzles would be harder.

No way that it'll take me 10 hours!!

ETA: I DO know the difference between "to" and "too"...but I guess my keyboard doesn't!

...talk about the series going out with a pfft......i am finished with the main game...there are maybe 3 or 4 25by grids...thats it...man i wish dying for daylight would be released..going to play the bonus boards, will let you guys know if they get any better....dont hold your breathe tho

i would also love to see another gem sweeper or world riddles

abarrett
Clownfish
Clownfish
990 Posts

[Post New]by abarrett on Feb 10, 11 3:43 PM
I have played some of the demo and I am sad to say that this is a disappointment for me also. I will wait until BFG has it and maybe if I have a coupon I will get it

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Feb 10, 11 5:06 PM
done with bonus boards same as main game...small 10by and 15by mostly

Ruth58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Ruth58 on Feb 17, 11 5:06 PM
I have completed all the puzzles in the main part but the last 2 bonus puzzles will not unlock. What am I missing?

CJB721
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

[Post New]by CJB721 on Feb 17, 11 6:45 PM
Was so looking forward to some challenging puzzles.

Did the demo, but I guess I'll wait for a sale on this one.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Feb 17, 11 7:06 PM
sorry ruth, i dont know

Blomie2000
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Blomie2000 on Feb 19, 11 12:32 AM
I was just thinking the other day: wonder if there'll be more world mosaic games, their wonderfull. And here it is! I'm sooooo happy! Too bad it's the last though

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Feb 19, 11 12:26 PM
Hi Fishies!

Now that World Mosaics 4 is available on our site, I'm going to go ahead and move this thread over to the World Mosaics 4 Forum.

To find the Forum for any game, just click on All Game Forums at the top of this page, and type in the title for your game. Or, go here.

Happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Feb 19, 11 4:11 PM
Thanks for that info Bella . I have a lot of games downloaded to demo in a hurry for the sale (including this one) to pick the 6 best. I will still play the demo sometime since I have it already but at least I can skip over it for now.

I wouldn't normally pass on a demo going purely by reviews but that (not getting hard enough quickly enough for my liking) was what turned me off one of the earlier games so that was what I most needed to know about this one today.

Edited on 02/19/2011 at 4:12:15 PM PST

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Feb 20, 11 12:24 AM
Daisy_May wrote:Thanks for that info Bella . I have a lot of games downloaded to demo in a hurry for the sale (including this one) to pick the 6 best. I will still play the demo sometime since I have it already but at least I can skip over it for now.

I wouldn't normally pass on a demo going purely by reviews but that (not getting hard enough quickly enough for my liking) was what turned me off one of the earlier games so that was what I most needed to know about this one today.

lol i could handle being a little slow to get challanging..but this one is not at all...every time i saw yet another 10by grid i audibly groaned...wish gemsweeper would release another game,...have you played gemsweeper, its a nanogram puzzle to and very challanging

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Feb 20, 11 1:40 AM
Not sure if I've tried that one (CRS!). I will have a look and see. Thanks .

I am like you, I love these kind of puzzles but I prefer them to take quite a bit of thought or they just get repetitive.

[Post New]by Carebear2164 on Feb 23, 11 10:43 AM
I haven't been able to unlock the two bonus games either.I tried uninstalling and reinstalling.Does anyone have any answers to this?

Blomie2000
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Blomie2000 on Feb 26, 11 1:23 PM
Same mystic thing happend to me; no more boards to play, yet not all the bonusgames are unlocked. whats happening?
Also, I have to agree to others: dissapointed at how easy this was, far too few hard boards, would have loved more 25x25

Blomie2000
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Blomie2000 on Mar 21, 11 12:54 PM
aaaand only now did I discover how to unlock the final bonus game. Blind blind blind. It's still not as good as WM3 though

FionaMac
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by FionaMac on May 14, 11 11:33 PM
Thanks, Blomie2000. That was the clue I needed - I was blind too!

FionaMac
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by FionaMac on May 14, 11 11:34 PM
And I totally agree with everyone that WM4 was just not as good as the previous ones. No where near challenging enough - all the others were (and still are) more challenging than 99% of WM4.

Go to: