Re:Welcome to Hidden Wonders of the Depths forum

[Post New]by Flashgirl on Oct 4, 09 5:45 AM
in my Mac version the power-up often do not work anybody having the same problem?

[Post New]by furby1940 on Oct 18, 09 8:14 AM
i tried to play the game for the sixty min.after i downloaded it. but it wouldn't work. i never had problems before with other games on big fish.

zbox12
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

[Post New]by zbox12 on Oct 18, 09 12:09 PM
I finally figured out the magic card. Left click on a piece and then clickl where you want it to go. Try this and see if it helps.

[Post New]by purpleladyljr on Oct 18, 09 12:12 PM
I purchased the game, but it doesn't work. I get an error message even after uninstalling and re-downloading. I had played the demo a long time ago and when it went on sale I clicked on the buy now button without playing it. Could it be that the version I had was not for vista? Please help.

[Post New]by karimezahar on Oct 18, 09 1:49 PM
hey guys i am starting to think this 2,99 games are all massy or not interesting, tha is why they are so cheap, come on put some good game under this 2,99 dayle game offer!!!!!!

zylom
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by zylom on Oct 18, 09 4:03 PM
purpleladyljr wrote:I purchased the game, but it doesn't work. I get an error message even after uninstalling and re-downloading. I had played the demo a long time ago and when it went on sale I clicked on the buy now button without playing it. Could it be that the version I had was not for vista? Please help.

I to have the same problem. Bought the game and was unable to play it. Even after uninstalling en re-downloading. I also played the demo a long time ago. I have never had this experience with Big Fish games.

Welcome to Hidden Wonders of the Depths forum

[Post New]by grunkie on Oct 18, 09 8:48 PM
where do i find the coupon code to buy this game

[Post New]by purpleladyljr on Oct 19, 09 12:38 PM
I was wondering that as well, but discovered it when I scrolled over to the far right on the "My Account" page. It's a new place for the coupon code.

[Post New]by babygirlb on Oct 22, 09 9:41 PM
kimoskal wrote:I cant get past 2-5 when it tells me I have enough puzzle pieces for the magic card and a tank with fish is on the screen but nothing seems to happen. I click all over and nothing happens

misty5
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by misty5 on Oct 25, 09 7:41 AM
For the Magic Card puzzles, recreate the picture shown by placing each tile in its correct position. Left click on first one tile and then another to make them change places. Right click on a tile to rotate it to correct angle. I do the four corner tiles first, then place the "Magic" tile at center top and the "Card" tile at center bottom. Actually, these puzzles are my favorite part of the game.

It's probably not a game flaw when your power-ups sometimes won't work. Even if they're lit up and seem ready to use, they won't kick in until you've gathered enough
of whatever icon is needed to fuel them. Every time a power-up becomes active, you'll hear a little whoosh of music and the power-up icon will appear brighter. Frustrating, for sure, and in some rounds, it seems like certain power-ups have been turned off altogether and can't be activated no matter what..................

debz1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by debz1 on Dec 27, 09 10:10 PM
My game is in a language other than English. Can you please direct me on how to switch it to English?

choile2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by choile2 on Dec 28, 09 4:48 PM
I'm in the same boat as a lot of people. My hammer ( and others ) don't work, the Magic cards work only sometimes, and I can't get past level 20. The timer is waaaaaaaaaay too short, and there should be some type of option to remove the timer altogether and be able to play in relaxed mode.

I really liked this game up until these problems. Now, I feel like it was a waste of a game credit. ( $6.99 !! )

Welcome to Hidden Wonders of the Depths forum

[Post New]by Nereidpaddy on Mar 20, 10 11:27 AM
ct_yankee wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Hidden Wonders of the Depths forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hidden Wonders of the Depths players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Where is the answer to "how do I turn the timer off?"

[Post New]by tracsmi on Mar 24, 10 11:58 AM
You can't turn the timer off from within the game, but you can extend the amount of time for each level by editing the xml files found in data/levels folders. The value is shown like this:
<time>120</time>
in the xml and is given in number of seconds, so if you changed the value to, say, 3600 that means you would have an hour to finish that particular sub-level. Hope this helps those of you who are frustrated by the ridiculously low amount of time given to complete some of the levels in this game. (BTW the folder levels don't always correspond to the actual levels in the game, so if it doesn't seem to work for a particular level, it could be that you have not changed the correct xml file)

[Post New]by vivario on May 3, 10 8:48 PM
magpac95 wrote:Hi, I can't get past level 25, even though I win the level it keep starting over at level 25

Help

Edited on 05/03/2010 at 8:49:32 PM PST

[Post New]by vivario on May 3, 10 8:51 PM
well apparently you CAN turn the timer off...because mine turned off by itself...???? I am in untimed mode ALL the time ...then at level 25...I'm stuck , can't buy any more upgrades even though i have tons of money...and it atrts again at level 25-1 over and over again...

[Post New]by ozzy1967 on May 5, 10 7:05 AM
Hi l love this game l would love to buy it but im having problems it keep coming up with an error can any help me please

[Post New]by marant46 on May 27, 10 5:23 AM
I am also having problems with the timer and am willing to change the value in the correct file, but cannot find either the data/levels folder or the xml files in Windows Explorer.

UPDATE

I found the data/level folders, but when I try to edit the file it accepts the changes but will not save. Guess I am gaining.

Edited on 05/27/2010 at 9:26:36 AM PST

[Post New]by tracsmi on Jun 16, 10 2:09 AM
marant46 wrote:I am also having problems with the timer and am willing to change the value in the correct file, but cannot find either the data/levels folder or the xml files in Windows Explorer.

UPDATE

I found the data/level folders, but when I try to edit the file it accepts the changes but will not save. Guess I am gaining.

You must open the file using notepad, wordpad or some other word processor (I use Wordpad). Then you will be able to save your changes.

[Post New]by christ59 on Jul 3, 10 4:44 AM
hello ,
i don't arrive to pass the level 16.6 in timer , there is somebody who make a success of this game , because i tried a lot of time , but without success
thank's for your answer ,

Go to: