Re:Walkthrough available for Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight!

[Post New]by hummingbirdbird on Feb 22, 11 8:28 AM
My sister and I bought the game and we love it but we are stuck trying to get the boat down and have been everywhere there is to find the spring but we cannot so we cant continue with the game can you please help

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 22, 11 9:21 AM
Did you try using the HINT jar? It is pretty helpful. Also in the first post on page 1 of this discussion is a link to a walk through which will tell you where it is located. I'm sorry I don't remember where I found it.

[Post New]by Azcat13 on Feb 27, 11 12:27 PM
I am having the same problem as Donrus. I cannot get on the pirate ship. I have the hat, the flag, the password (password seems to be useless because I haven't been asked for it and see no place to use it). It just keeps saying that I need to ask the parrot what else the lookout needs. The parrot is finished talking and I have everything. So, is there something I need to do when I get to the ship that I am not doing? Could this be a glitch in the game like another game I had that I got stuck on and re-load a newer version? Help somebody please!

[Post New]by jayden327 on Feb 28, 11 7:10 PM
I'm stuck at the Pirate Ship as well. i have the hat, flag and password, however I'm never asked for the password. The hat is in my inventory with no trophy,so I'm wondering, could this be a glitch or error with my game?

[Post New]by charba44 on Mar 4, 11 1:04 PM
the $5 at the biginning of th game how to get it

where in the world is the broken pipe to get the peanut

[Post New]by happy_nappy on Mar 6, 11 6:15 AM
i need help i cant find the broken pipe anywhere so i cant get poly a peanut!!! i have looked every where and i can't find a thing please help meeeeeeee

[Post New]by ltktqv on Mar 8, 11 6:24 AM
CHaze0673 wrote:I can get the electronic key into the directory. Anybody else have this problem?

[Post New]by oakridge16 on Mar 11, 11 11:44 AM
charba44 wrote:the $5 at the biginning of th game how to get it

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 11, 11 11:48 AM
oakridge16 wrote:
charba44 wrote:the $5 at the biginning of th game how to get it
There is a dead man on the balcony. Turn on the electricity so the fan comes on then do a close up of the dead body.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 11, 11 11:50 AM
ltktqv wrote:
CHaze0673 wrote:I can get the electronic key into the directory. Anybody else have this problem?
You have to put the circuit board, keypad, and screen on the machine before the key will work.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

where in the world is the broken pipe to get the peanut

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 11, 11 11:51 AM
happy_nappy wrote:i need help i cant find the broken pipe anywhere so i cant get poly a peanut!!! i have looked every where and i can't find a thing please help meeeeeeee
The walk through should show locations of the pipe. It is toward the top on the first page of this forum.

[Post New]by Gemini_228 on Mar 12, 11 2:38 PM
I'm kinda ticked! I played the demo and then bought the game and I played the pirate chapter (from where I left off on the demo), completed it and I guess i completed the game. No more chapters. I love this game but I'm kinda ticked that I spent the money on it for a half hour of new play.

Walkthrough available for Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight!

[Post New]by gamefreak88 on Mar 23, 11 1:17 PM
How do I get pass the scarabs? I am stuck i cant do anything. I cant get the ring out of their cage and so in return I cant get the skeleton paper to open the secret passage way. Please help!

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 23, 11 1:30 PM
Gemini_228 wrote:I'm kinda ticked! I played the demo and then bought the game and I played the pirate chapter (from where I left off on the demo), completed it and I guess i completed the game. No more chapters. I love this game but I'm kinda ticked that I spent the money on it for a half hour of new play.
Are you sure you played all 4 episodes? It took me a little more than an hour to play just the 1st episode.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Walkthrough available for Charlaine Harris: Dying for Daylight!

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 23, 11 1:32 PM
gamefreak88 wrote:How do I get pass the scarabs? I am stuck i cant do anything. I cant get the ring out of their cage and so in return I cant get the skeleton paper to open the secret passage way. Please help!
Have you done the H0 scene to the right of the cage and gotten the circus components? Did you set up the circus for the scarabs? Did you play the music for them? Did you open the cage?

The Hint jar will give you hints about what to do throughout the game. Try it when you get stuck.

[Post New]by bab6537 on Mar 29, 11 5:03 PM
I got the snake, I got the vermin, but how do the 2 meet?

[Post New]by benneyboop on Mar 30, 11 6:08 PM
they dont meet. but you will find cheese later on to get them away from the bone so you can give it to the dog.

[Post New]by bab6537 on Mar 30, 11 7:48 PM
benneyboop wrote:they dont meet. but you will find cheese later on to get them away from the bone so you can give it to the dog.

Then how do you get rid of the snake?

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 30, 11 7:57 PM
Getting rid of the snake is not necessary to complete the game. But getting rid of the rats is necessary to get the bone to complete the game.

On page 6 of this forum is a topic "Huge SPOILER not in walkthrough about snake". Read it for info about the snake.

[Post New]by trudy9440 on Apr 12, 11 11:44 AM
ltktqv wrote:

its a residents key and i can't find it either. The electronic key is for something else.

Go to: