Charlaine Harris?

Re:Charlaine Harris?

[Post New]by T_Liane on Feb 15, 11 7:03 AM
alvertis5706 wrote:I've read all the Sookie Stackhouse books, and I think that this game wonderfully captures that world. The atmosphere and the snarky, funny heroine are perfect.
I was worried that gamers not familiar with her books wouldn't "get" the Vampire Wars, the V.Q., vampires as citizens, etc. Charlaine should be proud to put her name on this game!

I agree! I also hope gamers appreciate her style. I've recommended her books to everyone I know...I turned my Mom, sister and co-workers into fans! I love Charlaine's fun, quirky characters and I hope there are more games to come.

Re:Charlaine Harris?

[Post New]by T_Liane on Feb 15, 11 7:06 AM
roxiestar74 wrote:
peeshee_1951 wrote:
Dark_Promise wrote: I want to do Real Bad Things with Eric .

When the heck does True Blood come back on?? Can't remember if it is a summer show?

It is a summer show. It starts in either June or July. I am looking forward to the next season. I hope that Sookie and Eric will finally hook up. I love Eric too. Because I am a True Blood fan I am really loving Dying For Daylight. It makes me feel like I am in the TV Show. Someone here said Dahlia is from the True Blood/Sookie Stackhouse universe. I didn't know that. Although I haven't read all of the books, so maybe that is why I didn't know. She actually reminds me of the vampire Pam from True Blood and I like her character a lot.

You're totally right...she is a dark haired version of Pam! I really enjoyed her character too...especially later in the series when she grew closer to Sookie.

Go to: