Re:Do you ever get rid of the little shi....

[Post New]by hottrnhel on Feb 19, 11 8:13 AM
[b] ok If you take a child carrying mother and get some yellow masks to follow her, (she must move kind of slow) move her to a spot under the bridge,near the aquaduct. If you choose the correct spot in the water she will get stuck and so will the yellow masks. You can then use another person to lure the rest of the yellow masks to her, she is stuck so they will stay. Unless they see another villager and follow them but, that doesnt happen often. This takes a little bit of time to do but, on some of the tasks its nice not to have the yellow masks around lol..... This also works for the yellow masked little kid.

jackidance
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by jackidance on Feb 20, 11 12:07 PM
It's so easy! just lure him anywhere out of the way and then hold the villager that you are using to lure him still. When you hold the village still, the little guy will stop with the villager and then just press the M key and the map comes up.
You can press close to them on the map and they will stay there until you close the game.
it's so easy - and any villager will work. Even pregnant ones and kids.
HAVE FUN!!

[Post New]by ImHaffina on Feb 21, 11 8:25 PM
Thank you so much.. that little brat was driving me bonkers!
Kinda feel sorry for the poor mummy frozen there with him though LMAO

[Post New]by pjpage2000 on Feb 21, 11 9:53 PM
1_odd_1 wrote:i stung him with bees, then when he ran into the river to get away from them i hit him with lightning. mwaaaahhhh hawwww hawwwww. he got stuck in the river for about 4 hours and could not come out until i shut the game down and restarted it. i'm sure it was just a glitch (like one of my believers getting a purple mask heathen pregnant ) but i thoroughly enjoyed seeing him up to his neck in the water not being able to go anywhere.

The same thing happened with the bees, lightning and rascal. Also with the pregnant heathen builder. Does she ever drop the baby? I know she meets the challenge with the baby.

[Post New]by DameSuzan on Feb 22, 11 1:05 AM
1_odd_1 wrote:i stung him with bees, then when he ran into the river to get away from them i hit him with lightning. mwaaaahhhh hawwww hawwwww. he got stuck in the river for about 4 hours and could not come out until i shut the game down and restarted it. i'm sure it was just a glitch (like one of my believers getting a purple mask heathen pregnant ) but i thoroughly enjoyed seeing him up to his neck in the water not being able to go anywhere.

This... Im not so sure its a "glitch" so much as an.. 'intentional quirk of code' ... what is happening is this...

The rascal counts as a kid... Kids dont go in the deep water...

EXCEPT when they are under the effect of a god power... ie bees or lightning...

If said effect wears off while the kid is running through water... permanetly stuck, untill you exit the game. And it seems to happen alot. I can get her stuck within 5 to 10 mintues every time i start a session.

As far as the pregnant purple mask... That is a special puzzle from early sales, you have to get her seperated from her guards and then drop like 3 or 4 nursing mothers of your own on her to convert her.

amibit01
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by amibit01 on Apr 14, 11 11:11 AM
LMAO . . . I've despised beyond all limits this litte devil. So glad others are finding ways to deal with him. What struck me the best of all was the comment to STING HIM WITH BEES THEN USED LIGHTENING. WOW! havent had a good laugh like that in a LONG time. I'm VERY eager to try them all. Thanks so much for the tips, but more for the good laugh.

[Post New]by MygramaCarol on Jun 26, 11 9:16 PM
Lure Rascal to the bridge with a nursing Mommy. Then drop the Mommy in the water by the aquaduct debris. She will become stuck, BUT, Rascal will become stuck right next to her. When her baby is released, replace her with another nursing Mommy. He'll remain stuck with the new Mommy. Have had him stuck thru 3 pregnancies. lol. WINNER

newtume
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by newtume on Jun 28, 11 1:05 PM
What I found most effective was to use:
1) At the very beginning a pregnant mom, then
2)An extra child, then
3) When the chief was converted, because all he wanted to do was wander around 'praising' & really wouldn't stick to a task,

then: take your villager & get the little jerk's attention & lead him to where the aquaduct just joins the stream above the waterfall and he bridge. When you drop your village there it will 'trap' the two of them. It usually lasts until you exit the game. One thing I discovered is you don't have to keep dropping and moving the villager to lure the yellow masks away...dropping them once or twice to get the Yellow's attention & them verrry slowly drawing the villager just ahead of the heathen to where you want them to go works better for me!

[Post New]by Rebekah_Karalee on Aug 10, 11 9:11 PM
I have had 4 earthquakes already, and I thought at least the rascal would convert, but no... Is there any thing else that I can do to convert the red and yellow masks? Also, do I have to wait until the yellow light stops glowing above their heads before I make another earthquake?

[Post New]by Poorstudent on Aug 11, 11 1:09 AM
I just began a new game and my little rascal was the first convert. She came over to join and the game asks you if you think they are sincere. I chose yes and now no more little rascal....awesome
Has anyone had a lemur annoying the scientists?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,103 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 11, 11 6:54 PM
Rebekah_Karalee wrote:I have had 4 earthquakes already, and I thought at least the rascal would convert, but no... Is there any thing else that I can do to convert the red and yellow masks? Also, do I have to wait until the yellow light stops glowing above their heads before I make another earthquake?
It takes 10-15 earthquakes to convert them all, and definitely more than 4 to start converting the easier ones. In my experience, though, you can throw earthquakes at them as soon as you have enough divine energy again and you don't have to wait for the lights to disappear.

[Post New]by littlebee4 on Aug 24, 11 12:54 AM
Muhahahaha! I just trapped that little bastard in the river and I keep using my god powers to electrocute him. When he's converted, I'll torture him and when he dies, I'll bring him back to life so I can torture him again!

[Post New]by swisscheese1 on Aug 24, 11 4:53 AM
LOL @ little bee........ thanks for making my morning smile

[Post New]by Handyhand on Jan 16, 12 12:22 PM
littlebee4 wrote:Muhahahaha! I just trapped that little bastard in the river and I keep using my god powers to electrocute him. When he's converted, I'll torture him and when he dies, I'll bring him back to life so I can torture him again!
Haha Littlebee thank you!! Lol

[Post New]by Handyhand on Jan 17, 12 11:57 AM
Here are all th? tips and stuff. I have finished all the puzzles and converted the Heathen Cheif. Here is info for the Rascal:

RASCAL

There is a orange masked kid called th? Rascal (you should know) and she tarrorizes the whole village. How to get rid of her without God Powers (next) I will teach you.

The first thing I would suggest is drag a nursing mother over to the bridge next to the pools. (you don't have to have the Rainbow Totem destroyed) Then, take a villager (a kid or adult) to wherever the orange masks are. (To the little brat or any orange mask) The villager must be one you can spare and you must have quick fingers. Drop your villager on the orange mask(s) and then pick him or her up again. Drag them to the nursing mommie and yank your villager away as the heathen gets next to the mommie. The heathen will jump up and down but the mommy will remain stuck and do will the brat.

Here's another one;
You must have puzzle ten the lake done. Drop a child in the lake. Then lure the Rascal to the child in the lake. There you go.

GOD POWERS

You use Earthquake to convert the Rascal. Once you have 400 energy, use Fog of Doom if you don't have Earthquake. The little brat and th? orange or red masks won't see your villagers and they won't see them. This god power wears of after a while, but you will have probably stored up enough energy so you can do that again.

Use Earthquake to convert the Rascal. I don't know how many times but I've used it six times and she hasn't converted.

Use this info or say something back. Please respond!!

[Post New]by Handyhand on Jan 19, 12 1:30 PM
Seven earthquakes and I beat it yesterdAy

[Post New]by LinShae on Feb 6, 12 12:13 PM
The Rascal does as he pleases. None of these things work on him. Tried several times.

[Post New]by Handyhand on Feb 10, 12 3:56 PM
LinShae wrote:The Rascal does as he pleases. None of these things work on him. Tried several times.
. Well, I just converted all the orange red masks. Little brat, lure it over with a kid then trap it

[Post New]by sammster on May 26, 12 6:26 PM
Thanks for the trick about putting a mommy by the aquaduct! I managed to lure all the orange guards to it in under 4 mins! but then mommy let the kid go and all the guards ran after it. oh well, time to grab them all again.

[Post New]by Handyhand on Jun 28, 12 12:43 PM
littlebee4 wrote:Muhahahaha! I just trapped that little bastard in the river and I keep using my god powers to electrocute him. When he's converted, I'll torture him and when he dies, I'll bring him back to life so I can torture him again!

Lol Littlebee

Go to: