bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:Post any Jack of All Tribes technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 2, 12 2:15 PM
gayle1st wrote:I have been playing this game then all of a sudden it won't work. I try to load the game and I get "game.exe" is not working. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times and I still get this message. Again, it was working just fine, I did nothing to the computer, and I get this. Please help!!!

Hi gayle1st,

If you haven't already, I'd encourage you to take a look at the following help article, giving the steps towards the bottom of the article a try:

Game Compatibility

If you're still getting this error message after completing those steps, please contact Tech Support and one of our reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 02/02/2012 at 2:16:11 PM PST

Re:Jack of All Tribes technical issues

[Post New]by missymoo2011 on Jun 13, 12 8:35 PM
I have been playing this game then all of a sudden it won't work. I try to load the game and I get "game.exe" is not working. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times and I still get this message. Again, it was working just fine, I did nothing to the computer, and I get this. Please help!!!

[Post New]by banzea5089 on Mar 16, 14 5:34 PM
I am playing on pc and have played this game many times over. I am now getting the game.exe error. I have uninstalled and re installed several times. Any help or fixes for this please?

JstarrZ
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by JstarrZ on Mar 25, 14 11:51 PM
It is telling me Access violation 0x0041BC9E from 0x000001B0
and I Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Game.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 4d53ea38
Fault Module Name: Game.exe
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 4d53ea38
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0001bc9e
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 8ced
Additional Information 2: 8ced5eabd56e8da34d7535af1e9121ac
Additional Information 3: ebac
Additional Information 4: ebace8a77667efde6f2509af4a20a006

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
get this message from windows:

Edited on 03/25/2014 at 11:55:53 PM PST

[Post New]by tenderwolf on Jun 12, 14 8:54 AM
ive had jack of all tribes for many years and for the last year it doesn't work..when I click on it to play it pauses ...then sends me to the screen where it asks you if you want to play again...continuesly sends me back to ....play again and I haven't even played it yet...ive garbaged it and reinstalled it several times...any ideas as to whats wrong with it?

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Oct 21, 14 3:08 AM
WoW! this game is offered today as the "Daily Deal" & having owned it since the beginning of time or TGT year ago have played, replayed but never finished. Got distracted by other game purchasing until recently wanted to try some TMs.

Well got to Level 28 (see my post in What's The Ending?) and game stopped. Did all the ideas posted for 'tech issues' but decided was much to much frustration so after doing a uninstall/install about three times nothing to do but delete it back to purchase history.

Still amazed the game was offered for PC users again! Makes me wonder on who's watching the games or even reading issues before hand.

Sort of tossing leftovers to the masses and never checking to see if its safe!
Shame Shame Shame...I absolutely like this game and what I played its a 4.5 star one at that IMO!

Lets

ETA: IT IS NOW 8 AM..REINSTALLED GAME..FROZE AT LEVEL 28 AGAIN...SAME ERROR MESSAGE...WHICH IS "GAME.EXE NOT WORKING"...UPSET THE BFG OFFERED THIS GAME AGAIN...DELETED IT!

Edited on 10/21/2014 at 7:15:04 AM PST

Etakeh_oh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Etakeh_oh on Oct 24, 14 7:16 AM
Oddly, my copy is freezing up at level 28 as well. As it's loading, it just stops.

[Post New]by LindaHoney48 on Nov 11, 14 7:29 AM
sassyfrasss wrote:keep getting an error message when I try to progress on to level 28. It then closes down and takes me to my game manager. I would really like to play the rest of the game, is this a common problem?

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Dec 15, 14 9:26 PM
game keeps crashing!

[Post New]by DashaBlade on Dec 30, 14 4:10 PM
I'm also having problems getting the game to start. It doesn't matter if I try loading via the launcher or from a shortcut, either. The screen flashes for a second and then I get the "Thanks for playing!" message.

I'm using Windows 7, and my system definitely meets the game specs. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, just on the off chance that my copy got corrupted somehow, but no dice.

I'm going to try installing it on my husband's computer later. Maybe my system just doesn't like it. I'll post an update if it doesn't work on that one, too, so the tech guys can have more info.

Go to: