AlexJeff
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Post any Jewel Match 3 technical issues here only-LEVEL 67 ISSUES

[Post New]by AlexJeff on Feb 24, 11 2:15 PM
There seem to be 2 issues happening on Level 67:

(1) When 3, 4, 5, or more matching jewels fall and line-up together, they do not match-up and burst - you must manually go over any sets to make them match & burst.

(2) Two jewels on the left side of room 1 have a second jewel on top, one is a diamond and the the other is an emerald. They will not go away no matter what; even zapping with the lightening spell, matching or any other actions will not make them go away.

I will e-mail screen prints of this to technical support.

Also - and this may not be a technical issue, though it is VERY frustrating. On the last few levels there have been very few opportunities to earn enough $$ or win enough pitchers of plant medicine to keep all the plants well. And they get sick each time you complete a level. To heal, each plant requires 1-pitcher and each pitcher is $500-what-evers. When you can only win 2 or 3 pitchers and/or earn enough to buy 2 or 3 and you have a dozen or so plants there is simply not enough med to go around. Then the evil wizard pops up and destroys a part of your castle. I've just quit building and am accumulating $$ until I get enough plant medicine to heal them all, then I will try to rebuild all I've lost. This is NOT fun.

Edited on 02/24/2011 at 2:16:28 PM PST

NormaNorman
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

Re:Post any Jewel Match 3 technical issues here only-LEVEL 67 ISSUES

[Post New]by NormaNorman on Feb 25, 11 11:14 AM
AlexJeff wrote:
Also - and this may not be a technical issue, though it is VERY frustrating. On the last few levels there have been very few opportunities to earn enough $$ or win enough pitchers of plant medicine to keep all the plants well. And they get sick each time you complete a level. To heal, each plant requires 1-pitcher and each pitcher is $500-what-evers. When you can only win 2 or 3 pitchers and/or earn enough to buy 2 or 3 and you have a dozen or so plants there is simply not enough med to go around. Then the evil wizard pops up and destroys a part of your castle. I've just quit building and am accumulating $$ until I get enough plant medicine to heal them all, then I will try to rebuild all I've lost. This is NOT fun.

I don't think it's necessary to get rid of pests on every level. I've never seen a plant actually die. Has anyone? You can save up your pest control, and just heal plants when you want to advance the garden completion bar either for the upgrades, or for the whole bar. Otherwise I think you can leave the plants infested if you want.

Also I don't think there is any real end to levels. From what I understand you will get extra levels to finish the game if you haven't by level 100.

Finally I find betting on coins in the shop usually comes out ahead. You can try this to build up coins as well.

Hope some of this helps.

nancehere
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:Post any Jewel Match 3 technical issues here only

[Post New]by nancehere on Feb 25, 11 9:45 PM
I'm stuck at level 25 and though the game, itself, says all games are completed it won't let me proceed to the next level. This is really getting to be annoying. In the past I have rarely had any problems, but over the past few months the games I'm purchasing, at least half of them anyway, have ended up with problems needing fixes or upgrades. What gives? This is not the quality I have experienced in the past with Big Fish.

[Post New]by smfkgk on Feb 26, 11 3:40 AM
I got to level 80 and then the game just stops. I restart the game and when I resume my match, the game crashes. Short of uninstalling and starting from the very beginning, what can I do?

smokey60
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by smokey60 on Feb 27, 11 6:55 AM
I am having a problem also got as far as level 66 and it won't let me do anything like everybody else I am still on the garden even though the other is open next to it, I really love this game

Emmie1956
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Emmie1956 on Feb 27, 11 1:22 PM
I've been trying to play this game for 2 days and it keeps freezing about 3/4 through each level. Turning off computer and reloading takes me back to start level and takes forever to reload. I'm going to send it to trash can and wait for a fix. Hopefully, it will be soon. Also, why isn't there a help button? I have no idea what to do with those purple squares with squiggly icons in them!

bluedage
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by bluedage on Feb 27, 11 9:38 PM
I have installed and uninstalled to reinstall this game. I keep getting fatal error and the game crashes or it freezes. I haven't had this problem with any other game I have purchased and I really enjoy this game.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Mar 2, 11 3:21 PM
Hello everyone,

There is a new build that is now available that fixes a blocking issue related to using an ability in the game as reported in the Forums. To get this version, please uninstall and reinstall your game.

For any further technical issues that you might be experiencing, please get in touch with Tech Support for personal assistance. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by smfkgk on Mar 5, 11 3:30 AM
Well, I just uninstalled the game - went to my purchase history to reinstall - and STILL got booted off the game at level 80! I am trying another "character" and am at level 50, but really wanted to finish the game with my real name!

[Post New]by dinasw on Mar 5, 11 9:01 AM
Anyone having problems at Level 83? There isn't a red key any place when I play it.

crypsynight
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by crypsynight on Mar 6, 11 6:24 AM
smfkgk wrote:Well, I just uninstalled the game - went to my purchase history to reinstall - and STILL got booted off the game at level 80! I am trying another "character" and am at level 50, but really wanted to finish the game with my real name!

I think this is the same problem i am having...
I click to start the game, it goes thru the beginning bits, then when i hit 'play', then 'continue game' it goes to a screen with the planted flowers briefly .... then the next thing i am looking at is the BFG Manager saying :thank you for playing...."

I'm not sure what level i was on, but it was middle of the 2nd last wizard.
I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but has made no difference.

An enjoyable game, but not one where i want to have to start all over again.

[Post New]by dinasw on Mar 6, 11 9:51 AM
Reinstalling the new build solved my problem on level 83.

cjathome
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by cjathome on Mar 8, 11 12:02 AM
NormaNorman wrote:Well it sounds then like my glitch is different than dee's. My garden is finished, and I don't even have the option of putting on more pesticide or doing anything else for that matter with the garden. And since a reinstall didn't work I'm thinking it's a programming issue that will be challenging to get beyond.

I hate to say it, but I hope someone else has the same issue soon so that someone can work on a fix. It would be nice to get some acknowledgment from BFG games here about my bug as well.

Thanks.

I am having exactly the same issue and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the new version as well but still can't get into the 4th wizard area. The garden for the 3rd wizard is finished as is the castle. Just keep playing endless rounds of match 3 and not progressing any further. I've played up to level 79 or 80, I can't remember as my brain and my eyes glazed over at this point. I might even being playing the same levels over again, I probably couldn't tell the difference now.

[Post New]by masterthiefjin on Mar 9, 11 1:37 PM
So my game keeps on crashing. I took a screenshot of the error, and it's rendered my game completely unplayable. Can anyone help me out?

[removed by moderator]

There's the link to the screenshot. If you need it bigger, just let me know... I really hope I don't have to get a refund on this.

Edited on 03/12/2011 at 4:56:03 PM PST

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Mar 11, 11 3:38 AM
Hi masterthiefjin,

This kind of crash is usually a problem of video driver, do you have the latest video drivers or drivers suited for your operating system?

Try updating the drivers and see if the problem is fixed.

[Post New]by masterthiefjin on Mar 12, 11 4:42 PM
Thank you! I'm going to give that a try and see if it doesn't help.

[Post New]by JVanderbru on Mar 13, 11 11:32 AM
is there a plac to go to get and understanding on ALL the icons in jewel match 3?
what is the copper colored cylinder mean?

[Post New]by sweetkitten6 on Mar 15, 11 5:39 PM
Suddenly, at level 72, the game stopped working. the opening montage starts, but then the game shuts down. uninstalled and reinstalled, still same issue

[Post New]by mimigamer on Mar 19, 11 12:03 PM
I really enjoyed the game. But in the extra levels, suddenly the water will not work and my poor plants get blasted! Game says I have 6 jugs of water, but they will not move! Any ideas?

[Post New]by wyldedragonfly on Mar 19, 11 5:12 PM
mimmiyh5 wrote:Level 46 Glitch:
Yes there is a problem on this Level. After many experiments and reloading once I discovered a way to get around the problem. When playing the first panel or room on 46 don"t activate the Lady Gardener's bonus. If you do the key morphs into an unmanageable flower. Try it out.
Thanks to all the Fishies in the Pond for all the help I've gotten over the years.

Thank you - I did indeed click on the Lady Wizards chroma bonus. Yikes! Off to uninstall and reinstall!

Happy Gaming!

Go to: